FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bundesliga scan is Great for fifa , I think anytime teams or leagues get scanned is great , honestly all leagues should be scanned by now , how can you say your game is authentic and have poor made generic faces , I want lyon , Ajax , benfica , Porto , Lisbon all scanned but will probably be disappointed
  • TeamExtreme17
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    Nickbon wrote: »
    What bothers me is that even tho it's disappointing we knew about Bundesliga and held scans since last year, at least we knew it was coming in FIFA20. I am really worried about the 21, I REALLY hope they'll put some effort and add Serie A next year. Then, after all this time we'll talk about a decent game in terms of starheads and realism imho

Serie A and re-scans for Premier League, La Liga & Bundesliga..
  • Craig_B98
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just waiting for a full list now of all scans. Will probably have to wait until release
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    What bothers me is that even tho it's disappointing we knew about Bundesliga and held scans since last year, at least we knew it was coming in FIFA20. I am really worried about the 21, I REALLY hope they'll put some effort and add Serie A next year. Then, after all this time we'll talk about a decent game in terms of starheads and realism imho

No chance. Probably get the prestigious MLS. After all that’s who buys the most FUT packs.
  • henryclay1844
    1091 posts Professional
    I can't believe there were 3 or 4 of you expressing happiness on an internet gaming forum about a feature reveal. You guys are going to lose the capital g from your Gamer card if you're not careful!
  • TeamExtreme17
    DYL_26 wrote: »

No chance. Probably get the prestigious MLS. After all that’s who buys the most FUT packs.

Crazy isn't when Ajax, Lyon, Porto, Benfica etc are 99% generic :D

And Serie A is fully licensed in PES 2020..
  • Skorpio_King
    11970 posts Has That Special Something
    We have to wait till tommorow for big Fifa 20 news regarding licenses, fut, career etc

"EA Live Show at gamescom is expected to be held on 20 August in Cologne, Germany. EA will be showing new gameplay, live matches, and a few surprises of their products including FIFA 20 and FIFA Mobile at Gamescom EA Live Show on Aug 20 at 6:30pm CET"
  • Allsports92
    If we can’t get the whole game scanned then make the gameplay great , fifa has neither
  • Mannyt100
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 2019
    Yes I agree , also how the hell will they. Not update players like Leno, Joaquin from Betis , Sergio Garcia from Espanyol and Defoe ,and many more players that are important to their clubs,I think ea are everything except football fans
  • Mannyt100
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All the time that I see calfreezy, and Many more fifa famous gamers , interview the ea developers they never ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mention that we need more real faces , that annoys me
  • RollsReus
    2188 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't believe there were 3 or 4 of you expressing happiness on an internet gaming forum about a feature reveal. You guys are going to lose the capital g from your Gamer card if you're not careful!
    They announce the scanning of the Bundesliga, the best league in the world, and people are still bitching. I hate the internet.
  • Daviddt86
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RollsReus wrote: »
    They announce the scanning of the Bundesliga, the best league in the world, and people are still bitching. I hate the internet.

Its because we already knew they scanned the Bundesliga a year ago. Only 180 new faces is not alot.
    We want the full squads with starheads.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019

Best league in the World :D 3rd best, hence EA doing PL and La Liga beforehand.. If you think its acceptable holding back scans for a full year, everyone knowing so, yet using it to sell your game the following year, then id question your standards. If they scanned Bundesliga 17/18, then who did they scan 18/19? They could of done Serie A and added both in to Fifa 20 together? They probably did, and are holding those back too just to sell Fifa 21 with..

Wanting more doesnt mean were not happy.

P.S. PES announced full Serie A license, lets see how many top Serie A players have starheads in PES and how many Fifa have seeing as neither is exclusive..
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Its because we already knew they scanned the Bundesliga a year ago. Only 180 new faces is not alot.
    We want the full squads with starheads.

It is for 1 year, but not 2 years worth..
  • RollsReus
    edited August 2019
    Best league in the World :D 3rd best, hence EA doing PL and La Liga beforehand.. If you think its acceptable holding back scans for a full year, everyone knowing so, yet using it to sell your game the following year, then id question your standards. If they scanned Bundesliga 17/18, then who did they scan 18/19? They could of done Serie A and added both in to Fifa 20 together? They probably did, and are holding those back too just to sell Fifa 21 with..

P.S. PES announced full Serie A license, lets see how many top Serie A players have starheads in PES and how many Fifa have seeing as neither is exclusive..
    Yes, best league. It's still the fans' game over there. Football in England is now for the middle class, it's still working class in Germany. This is seen through their better atmosphere, prices and ownerships (notice there is no Glazers or Kroenkes?) plus youth development. The Bundesliga is easily the purest elite football league in Europe. I didn't say the most entertaining. Don't bother replying to this in detail because you'll be wasting your time on something I won't hear otherwise.

Why waste energy on being negative? It's so boring. Just enjoy what we have rather than ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about what we don't know

edit: we now have full licenses for the 3 top leagues in the world. I don't care what anyone says, that's rad.
  • Götze#19
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    You know guys, one thing is really weird. In that Hannover announcement video on twitter, you can clearly see that player with number 35 is scanned (aka Muslija). He played for Karlsruher (buli2) until august of 2018, when Hannover bought him. Because KSC was never scanned, question is did they scan him after the transfer? If that's right, maybe we could even see other players who transfered to buli last year (Plea, Roussillion, etc.)
  • Allsports92
    Hahahahahahahaha some guy put bundesliga is best league in the world hahahahahaha , it’s bayern Munich then who else ?? It’s a great league , great young talent but needs much more elite teams to compete vrs epl and la liga and even Italy , Bayern Munich is elite , but then you have borsusia , shalke , lepizeg, And leverkusen as great solid teams but not elite , I’ll give borussia a little more love, Epl look how much money and power even the lower tier teams have epl has 6 elite teams , Spain has 3 elite teams , Italy has 1 elite team but 5 solid solid teams
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I guarantee the 180 includes the ones that they removed from the beta, otherwise why remove them..

Still good to see, doubt they’ll add any rescans but you almost expect that from EA
  • kmdoom
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There are people that want to make you feel guilty about wanting your fair share, I will never understand that. If EA want our $60 then they have to listen to the demands of the customers, there is nothing else to say beyond that. What do you look like showing gratitude for crumbs when the whole thing is there for the taking.

For what its worth EA have done a decent job this year, but our words of encouragement mean nothing to a multi billion dollar company. This forum and the starhead thread in particular has a specific purpose, let’s not act like they will get their feelings hurt for what is very valid criticism
  • RollsReus
    Hahahahahahahaha some guy put bundesliga is best league in the world hahahahahaha , it’s bayern Munich then who else ?? It’s a great league , great young talent but needs much more elite teams to compete vrs epl and la liga and even Italy , Bayern Munich is elite , but then you have borsusia , shalke , lepizeg, And leverkusen as great solid teams but not elite , I’ll give borussia a little more love, Epl look how much money and power even the lower tier teams have epl has 6 elite teams , Spain has 3 elite teams , Italy has 1 elite team but 5 solid solid teams
    Go look at the 50+1 rule, compare it with other leagues' ownership rules and you'll have found my rebuttal.

Last comment on the matter. Sorry to the rest of the guys.
  • kmdoom
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special

There are 5 leagues that must be represented in the most authentic way possible, everybody knows which 5, ordering them from best to worst means nothing in the context of starheads. True to form EA have managed to get to 2.5 out of 5

• Allsports92
    edited August 2019
    All leagues deserve treatment it’s called respect for fans and there countries but ea is just a damn money maker, all they need to do is make players be able to edit generic players and allow to share files online , committed players and big YouTubers would take there time to make all game faces from every team and we would all be happy , I don’t have the artistic skills to make my own teams players , but there would be legit great faces made by the fifa family , but of course ea has to “ sell” game faces
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Men, calm down, the best league in world is the Russian Premier League, trust me
  • Allsports92
    The Russian league ????? Ummmm no zenit , Spartak And Csk Are nice teams but they ain’t elite
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    Men, calm down, the best league in world is the Russian Premier League, trust me
    The Russian league ????? Ummmm no zenit , Spartak And Csk Are nice teams but they ain’t elite

Haha was a joke, but actually Zenit and Krasnodar did beat Porto in last years, CSKA did beat Sporting and only Spartak suck chupa-chups and was beaten by Liverpool 7-0 lol

And yes, we aren't elite but i hope at least in 100 years we can fight with top teams of top-5 in equal games, not as underdogs although there were good games as CSKA Lyon in UEL.

Players came to our champ like Malcom, Krychowiak, Vlasic, Schurrle, Phillip are next level in our history
  • Shaanxz
    24442 posts Club Captain
    I find it weird how Konami and ea never manage to scan all the players
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019

Yes, best league. It's still the fans' game over there. Football in England is now for the middle class, it's still working class in Germany. This is seen through their better atmosphere, prices and ownerships (notice there is no Glazers or Kroenkes?) plus youth development. The Bundesliga is easily the purest elite football league in Europe. I didn't say the most entertaining. Don't bother replying to this in detail because you'll be wasting your time on something I won't hear otherwise.

Why waste energy on being negative? It's so boring. Just enjoy what we have rather than **** about what we don't know

edit: we now have full licenses for the 3 top leagues in the world. I don't care what anyone says, that's rad.

German fans obviously, and you obviously meant YOUR best league, lol.. Not THE best league. Yours is an opinion, which i respect, as everyones opinion is subjective anyway. Russian guy thinks RPL (i know he was being sarcastic) and MLS fans will say MLS. But WORLD WIDE the PL is known to be by far the best, thats non-debateable. You cant comment on money, ownership etc as that has F.A to do with football. The best league in the World would surely bring in the most money, and tv viewership? PL is the most broadcast league WORLD WIDE..

P.S. Didnt Bayern just agree a £117 Million deal for Coutinho? Youve slated the PL for being all about money..

P.S x2. We now have PL, La Liga and Bundesliga, which is great.. But top players from teams like Ajax, Lyon, Porto, Benfica are still generic, which to me isnt good enough and needs addressing via DLC..
  • Götze#19
    374 posts Sunday League Hero

Why waste energy on being negative? It's so boring. Just enjoy what we have rather than **** about what we don't know

German fans obviously, and you obviously meant YOUR best league, lol.. Not THE best league. Yours is an opinion, which i respect, as everyones opinion is subjective anyway. Russian guy thinks RPL (i know he was being sarcastic) and MLS fans will say MLS. But WORLD WIDE the PL is known to be by far the best, thats non-debateable. You cant comment on money, ownership etc as that has F.A to do with football. The best league in the World would surely bring in the most money, and tv viewership? PL is the most broadcast league WORLD WIDE..

P.S. Didnt Bayern just agree a £117 Million deal for Coutinho? Youve slated the PL for being all about money..

Loan deal with an option to buy for 120 M, and it's 90% sure they won't use option to buy him 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Skorpio_King
    11970 posts Has That Special Something
    Is this a hint to Copa Libertadores? Just a thought

• TeamExtreme17
    Götze#19 wrote: »

Loan deal with an option to buy for 120 M, and it's 90% sure they won't use option to buy him 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pretty sure they 99% will.
  • Allsports92
    Why would coutinho go to epl when he could probably not start in any team that is in champions league , he could probably start with Chelsea but transfer embargo , so bayern are next logical choice