So.. How many years you have enjoyed delay so far?

Comments

• kapulsky
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Yeah I get lag to a degree but like I said nothing like what some describe on here. I live east coast usa and have a decent ping wired connection for all games. I would say the worst is playing wireless at a friends house then I get that lag everyone talks about. I don’t know how he stands it.

Friend, I’ll tell you how people endure it ... Joystick against the wall)))
    This year there are already five) Last year, only three)
    Improvement is not expected at 20.
    This year, in early August, I had some great games (after an ea statement that they are trying to solve the problem with a delay) I realized what I can do in this game. But as people from Europe began to write on the forum about the fact that they had a wild delay after the patch, they returned everything to its place and now I play again with a long delay and can’t show the result better! When there was a good connection, I went up two divisions above in a couple of days. And after returning the settings ea, I again fell two slots down. The point is not in my skill and rating, but in this game and the problems of ea. so more than half of people can not show better results due to problems of ea!
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4337 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »
    Played from 12-19 without any delay, must be one of the lucky ones

Me 2.
  • End of the season. 1400 games played. Maybe 7 or 8 with delay. Have not played WL, Rivals only.

Im probably just lucky or living inside a server or something.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 19
    Every single one of you saying you had a few games with delay you should also mention what country you are from. Just outta curiosity.
  • Azof
    16590 posts World Class
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Every single one of you saying you had a few games with delay you should also mention what country you are from. Just outta curiosity.

Northern Ireland
  • Invincibility
    3809 posts National Call-Up
    NEXT GEN.. PS5 for €1K or XBOX blabla.. 0 delays
  • Azof
    16590 posts World Class
    NEXT GEN.. PS5 for €1K or XBOX blabla.. 0 delays

Yeah they are going to have that price at most
  • leon1309
    4197 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 19
    There were few issues 12-14, but back then it was lag that Both sides suffered from...15 and after is when the game got worse every year, be it delay or whole other bunch of issues that became even more apparent...
  • Mossup
    1016 posts Professional
    edited August 19
    Been a few years now (maybe since 15) but I don’t think it’s been as bad this year.
    Still very frustrating when my team is great one evening and awful the next.

Edit: I’m based in England (midlands)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9447 posts League Winner

South East England.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    Most people who don't get much delay in England or right next to it, countries where there are servers established.
  • Azof
    16590 posts World Class
    Most people who don't get much delay in England or right next to it, countries where there are servers established.

sohWhy9h.jpg
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm from England and get loads of delay. The game is unplayable for long periods. Loads of people on here are also from England/UK and have big issues with delay.
  • Antiversum
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    @Orison never experienced delay.
  • Orison
    48484 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Antiversum wrote: »
    @Orison never experienced delay.

It's truly a blessing to be good enough at the game and not having to blame like 13 Ls per weekend on delay.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

I'm from England and get loads of delay. The game is unplayable for long periods. Loads of people on here are also from England/UK and have big issues with delay.

Yeah I'm in Northern Ireland and it's been borderline unplayable from FIFA 18. There was times in 17 it would happen but not regularly so it wasn't as big of an issue. From 18 though it's been shocking and 20 is even worse.
  • Azof wrote: »

Northern Ireland

The Netherlands.