Pro Clubs faster players

Hello, I was invited to the Fifa 20 beta to test out pro clubs. So I created my player and made in 5 ft 8 and his weight is about 99-115 I can’t remember. After I created my player I used most of my skill points on pace but somehow his sprint speed is 86 and acceleration is 85, I know you guys tried to fix your players ability depending on your weight and height but in my opinion I think you should try like improve it. In Fifa 19 my player was 5 foot 8 and 224 in weight yet his sprint speed was 91 pace and 92 acceleration.

Comments

• RobRokk
    57 posts Park Captain
    My lvl 91 striker is 6,3 tall and 128 weight, plus full skill treed in pace, yet has only like 86 in speed. He can never outrun another guy , human or bot.
  • I have found a way to fix the pace. If your player is a striker change him to a RF or LF and play him at strike now my player is 89 sprint speed
  • fifagamer1237546
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    its because you have to play the game and progress to gain attributes ...you cant just automatically become a 99 overall in stats ...i personally enjoy building up my character over a few months time ..
  • fifagamer1237546
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    nvm lol i misread the post lol