FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Bavarian_Star_11
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IM SO HYPE!!!! BUNDESLIGA FULL SCANS LETS GO BOYS
  • kmdoom
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So now I wonder where the remaining stadiums making up the total 90 will come from and what that means for potential scans
  • ChrisW1991
    1411 posts Professional
    Amine Harit too 😍 some absolute class players to sign for Career mode
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Bundesliga 19/20

FC Augsburg new stadium
    Hertha Berlin
    FC Union Berlin fifa 21
    Werder Bremen new stadium
    Borussia Dortmund
    Fortuna Düsseldorf new stadium
    Eintracht Frankfurt new stadium
    SC-Freiburg new stadium
    TSG Hoffenheim new stadium
    RB Leipzig new stadium
    1.FC Köln ?(scan 2017)
    Bayer Leverkusen new stadium
    FSV Mainz 05 new stadium
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    FC Bayern München generic
    SC Paderborn fifa 21
    FC Schalke 04
    VfL Wolfsburg new stadium

Bundesliga 2

Hamburg
    Hannover 96 new stadium
    Stuttgart new stadium
    Nürnberg new stadium

The loss of Bayern Munichs stadium has totally ruined this. I also don’t know how they dare include Bayern with the advertising for that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your game EA. Maggots.
  • Götze#19
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    I get that everyone's hyped, but this is really sad. If they included Bayern and BVB faces into that count of 180 faces, that leaves us with around 160 faces and 20 scanned teams, so 8 players per team is poor (knowing that they scanned probably 20 per)
  • Soundlessxd
    edited August 2019
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    I get that everyone's hyped, but this is really sad. If they included Bayern and BVB faces into that count of 180 faces, that leaves us with around 160 faces and 20 scanned teams, so 8 players per team is poor (knowing that they scanned probably 20 per)
    11-12 scanned faces per team, Bayern, Leipzig and promoted teams doesn t count.

• Batilo
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does someone have the leaked list from Players who probably got scanned?
  • HarryKein
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    11-12 scanned faces per team, Bayern, Leipzig and promoted teams doesn t count.

Very poor.
  • tiago_moura98
    89 posts Park Captain
    kmdoom wrote: »
    So now I wonder where the remaining stadiums making up the total 90 will come from and what that means for potential scans

Bramall Lane, Racing Club, RC Valladolid and the other I don't really know, but maybe from MLS. This is my bet. Sorry for the off-topic
  • Mannyt100
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    A0P POP I IP 99 TH POP⁰al
  • JakeRoden
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good start ea now we need the treatment for all the other major leagues

Let’s gooooo
  • Mannyt100
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It says 180 + that means there’s more ,and also I think they’re not counting the relegated teams , like Stuttgart , and Hamburg
  • comet213
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    180 faces?
    10 faces per team?
  • Dlima0284
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hopeful Jorge mere gets a scan
  • Götze#19
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mannyt100 wrote: »
    It says 180 + that means there’s more ,and also I think they’re not counting the relegated teams , like Stuttgart , and Hamburg

When ea says >180, they mean 181. If they had 200 ig, they would say 200 (ofc it sounds better) even though 200 is >180.
  • kmdoom
    Dyou see how the cheeky ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show actual footage of a kalou rescan alongside his fifa 14(13? Maybe 12? Don’t remember) face? senseless
  • It's unlikely that Pohjanpalo of Leverkusen was scanned but my fingers are crossed all the same.

And hopeful for a Serie A treatment next year.
  • Soundlessxd
    Dyou see how the cheeky **** show actual footage of a kalou rescan alongside his fifa 14(13? Maybe 12? Don’t remember) face? senseless
    Bittencourt too...
  • Kaiduss
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Dyou see how the cheeky **** show actual footage of a kalou rescan alongside his fifa 14(13? Maybe 12? Don’t remember) face? senseless
    Bittencourt too...

And Belfodil. Shameless
  • Ashy
    24358 posts Club Captain
    Konate, Upamecano, Akanji, Zagadou, Zakaria, Cuisance, Maier, Reiss Nelson*, Smith Rowe*, Mukiele, Eggestein

Any news on these guys?
  • Soundlessxd
    edited August 2019
    Akanji generic, Maier, zagadou and eggestein scanned
  • Steph3998
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think that Dortmund has been rescanned last season because of Witsel and Zagadou's new starheads
  • ManzGOTIT
    3328 posts National Call-Up

FIFA 11*
  • kmdoom
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

FIFA 11*

It would be like if I was a bakery chef and I’d had the same cake in the display case for 9 years. at what point do you call the police for negligence 😭

• Soundlessxd
    I hope for a Gamescom trailer tonight, i expected more from bundesliga announcement..
  • Nize92
    10 posts Ball Boy

This guy tweeted, that game changers will be able to capture starheads tomorrow and as I understand be able to publish them.
  • Nickbon
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What bothers me is that even tho it's disappointing we knew about Bundesliga and held scans since last year, at least we knew it was coming in FIFA20. I am really worried about the 21, I REALLY hope they'll put some effort and add Serie A next year. Then, after all this time we'll talk about a decent game in terms of starheads and realism imho