►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Hang on, if Sanchez goes to Inter, does that mean they won't go for Dybala anymore?
    Because in the end, they cover broadly the same roles.
  • Anyone else thinks we should have won by more than one goal against a serie c side. We're going to be in trouble this year.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    Hang on, if Sanchez goes to Inter, does that mean they won't go for Dybala anymore?

Even we wouldn’t give in to his agent’s stupid demands. You think Inter could afford him (unless Icardi was involved as part of the deal)? :lol:
  • Hang on, if Sanchez goes to Inter, does that mean they won't go for Dybala anymore?

Even we wouldn’t give in to his agent’s stupid demands. You think Inter could afford him (unless Icardi was involved as part of the deal)? :lol:

United had agreed to pay half his salary with Roma. I assume it's going to be the same deal here. It's only a dry loan too.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    Was talking about Dybala, not Alexis.
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    edited August 19
    PES have got the Serie A licence as well now. :joy:

Not the team licences, but still.
  • HBK1925
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will PES have actual Juve? I don't think Im gonna go as hard this year. I already got a TOTY player full TOTS team and Icons in the past few FIFAs. I want a game I can unwind with a decent career. Not sure if PES has that for me.

Also, what was the name of the guy that looks like Pirlo that was from Brescia. How is he doing?
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    edited August 19
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    Will PES have actual Juve? I don't think Im gonna go as hard this year. I already got a TOTY player full TOTS team and Icons in the past few FIFAs. I want a game I can unwind with a decent career. Not sure if PES has that for me.

Also, what was the name of the guy that looks like Pirlo that was from Brescia. How is he doing?

Well, FIFA sure hasn't. :joy:
    Sandro Tonali's the name. The season hasn't even started yet, hold your horses. :D
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Luca Pellegrini sent back to Cagliari.
    I really do look forward to a season with De Sciglio, Cuadrado, Danilo, and Alex Sandro as our fullbacks.
    Three RBs and one LB.
    How is this possible??? :D
  • There's a possibility that we may get Neymar. I'm not thrilled about this at all.
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Our old mate Lichtsteiner has joined Augsburg.
    Meanwhile, Sarri's got himself pneumonia.
    Wonder whether he'll stop smoking now...
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    In a move that reeks of running out of ideas, the Serie A has announced that the winners of last season's individual awards will have a celebratory badge at the centre of their shirt.
    This means that Handanovic, Koulibaly, Milinkovic-Savic, Quagliarella, Zaniolo, and Ronaldo will have an extra badge on their shirt.
    This also means that if a team ends up winning a treble and one of their players wins an award, the award winner's shirt would have four different patches, which is a bit much. :D
    This is what it looks like:
    bst-serie-a-players-badge%2B%25283%2529.jpg
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    In a move that reeks of running out of ideas, the Serie A has announced that the winners of last season's individual awards will have a celebratory badge at the centre of their shirt.
    This means that Handanovic, Koulibaly, Milinkovic-Savic, Quagliarella, Zaniolo, and Ronaldo will have an extra badge on their shirt.
    This also means that if a team ends up winning a treble and one of their players wins an award, the award winner's shirt would have four different patches, which is a bit much. :D
    This is what it looks like:
    bst-serie-a-players-badge%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Cool badge, tbf.
  • HBK1925
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would buy it.
    So FIFA gets Pirlo AND Kaka on '20
    But PES gets Euro 2020.
    Not sure on what I want anymore tbh.
    Do I really wanna dump my discretionary income into fifa points or whatever they use in PES. Never see anyone talking about PES on reddit so idk if worth it...
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    What, will Euro 2020 be an update like the WC mode on FIFA? Surely you shouldn’t base your purchase on one summer, at which point the game is basically dead?
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    Would buy it.
    So FIFA gets Pirlo AND Kaka on '20
    But PES gets Euro 2020.
    Not sure on what I want anymore tbh.
    Do I really wanna dump my discretionary income into fifa points or whatever they use in PES. Never see anyone talking about PES on reddit so idk if worth it...

Kaka hasn't been confirmed.
    What, will Euro 2020 be an update like the WC mode on FIFA? Surely you shouldn’t base your purchase on one summer, at which point the game is basically dead?

Probably not, given it has just been confirmed that PES 2020 will have Euro 2020 DLC.
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Honest question.
    Has Juve's squad improved at all compared to last season?
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    Honest question.

Yes. De Ligt.
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Honest question.

Yes. De Ligt.

Overall picture, perhaps?
    Lost Cancelo, replaced with Danilo, no proper substitute for Sandro, De Sciglio still exists.
    Lost Kean, "replaced" for now with Higuain, Mandzukic should leave, no real strikers that fit Sarri's philosophy that aren't finished, maybe Dybala as a false nine if we don't sell him first.
    Caceres and Barzagli gone, replaced with Demiral and De Ligt, with the former looking better than the latter so far.
    Lost no midfielders, and that is a problem, with Ramsey and Rabiot coming in, and Matuidi and Khedira apparently staying.
    The six players who had to leave are still here, and as it stands, six players would currently miss out on the CL squad list.
    Can a bloated squad with misfits be considered an "improvement"? I highly doubt it.
  • LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    Honest question.

Yes. De Ligt.

Overall picture, perhaps?
    Lost Cancelo, replaced with Danilo, no proper substitute for Sandro, De Sciglio still exists.
    Lost Kean, "replaced" for now with Higuain, Mandzukic should leave, no real strikers that fit Sarri's philosophy that aren't finished, maybe Dybala as a false nine if we don't sell him first.
    Caceres and Barzagli gone, replaced with Demiral and De Ligt, with the former looking better than the latter so far.
    Lost no midfielders, and that is a problem, with Ramsey and Rabiot coming in, and Matuidi and Khedira apparently staying.
    The six players who had to leave are still here, and as it stands, six players would currently miss out on the CL squad list.
    Can a bloated squad with misfits be considered an "improvement"? I highly doubt it.

There are problems, mainly getting rid of unnecessary players, but:

We lost Cancelo, Spinazzola, Barzagli, Caceres and Kean.

We replaced them with Danilo, De Ligt, Demiral, Rabiot, Ramsey, Higuain and Buffon. So obviously we have improved.
  • I say barely compared to everyone else. Then again we were already in a great position. I would be satisfied if we don't lose any more top talent and actually brought in a world class midfielder.
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    As always, magnificent timing, Juve...
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    :lol:
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Rugani to Roma rumours intensifying.
    Cash + a couple of youngsters.
  • For the wrestling fans out there Bully Ray is a hardcore juventus fan.
  • Tornado31619
    16948 posts World Class
    For the wrestling fans out there Bully Ray is a hardcore juventus fan.

Bit of a random one there.
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    For the wrestling fans out there Bully Ray is a hardcore juventus fan.

Bit of a random one there.

You know what else is random?
    Mandzukic to Barcelona. :joy:
  • AlexSolm
    8201 posts League Winner
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Alemas_2012 I don't mind running the predictions, time to defend my title B) Mind updating the OP?

Please use the following and don't forget to tag me, the deadline should be next Friday (August 23).

Top 6:

Relegation Zone:

Worst Disciplined Team:

Top Scorers:

Top Assists Providers:

Oh, I'll simply post a new lounge, no need to update the OP. :smile:
    Will you be posting the rules later on?
    You still want a new lounge or should we start posting predictions here?
  • Alemas_2012
    15490 posts World Class
    Alemas_2012 I don't mind running the predictions, time to defend my title B) Mind updating the OP?

Please use the following and don't forget to tag me, the deadline should be next Friday (August 23).

Top 6:

Relegation Zone:

Worst Disciplined Team:

Top Scorers:

Top Assists Providers:

I'll post it as soon as this reaches 150 pages. :mrgreen:
  • LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move

Top 6:

Relegation Zone:

Worst Disciplined Team:

Top Scorers:

Top Assists Providers:

I'll post it as soon as this reaches 150 pages. :mrgreen:

Gotcha
This discussion has been closed.