Prime Icon Pack or Fabinho?

CycloMusic10
127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don't know what to do at this point of the game and with the team I have just Ronaldo, Pele, or Maradona are usable, I have a full BPL, Gullit and Pogba are my CDM'S, and Son, Richarlison, and Rashford are my CAM'S and Eusebio my ST I play 4-2-3-1 also my defense is VVD and Militao Tots so, Kostas isnt an option...
Thank you guys

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Id say get fabinho for cdm, promote gullit to cam and give rashford the boot
  • CycloMusic10
    Do you have or tried fabinho because I never tried him but his stats look sick though... better than PIM Vieira
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    His rttf card was better than vieira for me, near flawless defender, i had to get that renato sanchez first though to complete my elite bayern squad, he’s definitely my next pick when i get the rest of the futswap cards
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im going for Fabinho. There are a few (very few Prime ones Id want as i have most of the top ones already) Icons Id want but more than likely I wouldnt get one of them so might as well go for him.
  • Rickwood88
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have a full BPL and Brazil team and I gambled with the icon pack as I have lots of great Brazilian midfielders....... bagged myself 98 Pele ☺️
  • CycloMusic10
    I just took fabinho, after gullit sbc fabinho is the most worth sbc I did in FIFA 19 and I have 2 full squads of Really great untradeables... 90+
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No-brainer: Take Fabinho he is a free PIM Vieira
  • limjitwe
    6805 posts Big Money Move
    Fabinho for me. Only a handful of primes worth getting now
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime icon for me, just two swap cards short now.
  • WS100889
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    I went for prime icon and got 92 Bergkamp, scored on his debut. Think i just need two more swap cards for zaha now.