PFA YPOTY Sterling SBC out now!

2

Comments

  • Grezzerk
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    Anybody got any reviews for this card?

    Can’t give a review on this particular version of him however for a sub this card will be unreal.
    Because of his custom animation I personally think he’s the fastest player on the game. (I used Werner headliner card who supposingly had 99 speed and was nowhere near as fast) I used his potm as a sub for so long simply because of his speed. Through ball down the wing and nobody was catching him late on. However the potm card lacked the shooting ability and often found him not taking as many chances and having a 3 star weak foot was at times an issue. I reckon despite the 3 star weak foot this will be best super sub on game if your after someone for pure speed. Drilled through ball down wing and he’s off.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    So is he saying that all our rewards are now tradable? Because the players I packed are still untradable, and I had to quicksell players due to them being duplicate untradables so will I get the equivalent in their quicksell value?

    No you will get an additional 2 packs that are tradeable I think and keep the untradeable players you just got.

    Ahh that will be good, probably because they are too lazy to care in the last month haha

    Sancho player of the month was best. I completed him straight away and he was wrong position so they then let me keep the player and all the pack rewards and on top of that give me all the players I submitted back so I could do it again and get his other card too.

    You'll probably find that the time they gave people 2 icons for one trump's that.
  • Grezzerk
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    So is he saying that all our rewards are now tradable? Because the players I packed are still untradable, and I had to quicksell players due to them being duplicate untradables so will I get the equivalent in their quicksell value?

    No you will get an additional 2 packs that are tradeable I think and keep the untradeable players you just got.

    Ahh that will be good, probably because they are too lazy to care in the last month haha

    Sancho player of the month was best. I completed him straight away and he was wrong position so they then let me keep the player and all the pack rewards and on top of that give me all the players I submitted back so I could do it again and get his other card too.

    You'll probably find that the time they gave people 2 icons for one trump's that.

    Yes couldn’t believe that. It was bergkamp wasn’t it but then people were getting kliuvert? Not many people will of been able to do all that sbc fast enough though I imagine. The absolute best one I think was the (I think) second batch of icon player picks. Where once you did it once it only cost you like 30-50k tops to repeat it and you got a 50k pack, 100k pack, and then the 2 smaller packs. Even if you had to discard everything you packed (which is highly unlikely) you would still get more than what you paid to do the sbc so was guaranteed profit. Obviously you had to have the icon in the first place to submit but you would soon get your coins back if you was quick enough. Missed that one aswell, was gutted. Think that one was up for 30mins or was it an hour? Either way I was asleep so missed it.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    you would be gutted paying that 1 million tag for him now -
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    So is he saying that all our rewards are now tradable? Because the players I packed are still untradable, and I had to quicksell players due to them being duplicate untradables so will I get the equivalent in their quicksell value?

    No you will get an additional 2 packs that are tradeable I think and keep the untradeable players you just got.

    Ahh that will be good, probably because they are too lazy to care in the last month haha

    Sancho player of the month was best. I completed him straight away and he was wrong position so they then let me keep the player and all the pack rewards and on top of that give me all the players I submitted back so I could do it again and get his other card too.

    You'll probably find that the time they gave people 2 icons for one trump's that.

    Yes couldn’t believe that. It was bergkamp wasn’t it but then people were getting kliuvert? Not many people will of been able to do all that sbc fast enough though I imagine. The absolute best one I think was the (I think) second batch of icon player picks. Where once you did it once it only cost you like 30-50k tops to repeat it and you got a 50k pack, 100k pack, and then the 2 smaller packs. Even if you had to discard everything you packed (which is highly unlikely) you would still get more than what you paid to do the sbc so was guaranteed profit. Obviously you had to have the icon in the first place to submit but you would soon get your coins back if you was quick enough. Missed that one aswell, was gutted. Think that one was up for 30mins or was it an hour? Either way I was asleep so missed it.

    Yeah. Some pretty good ones if you were quick enough.
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Anybody got any reviews for this card?

    Can’t give a review on this particular version of him however for a sub this card will be unreal.
    Because of his custom animation I personally think he’s the fastest player on the game. (I used Werner headliner card who supposingly had 99 speed and was nowhere near as fast) I used his potm as a sub for so long simply because of his speed. Through ball down the wing and nobody was catching him late on. However the potm card lacked the shooting ability and often found him not taking as many chances and having a 3 star weak foot was at times an issue. I reckon despite the 3 star weak foot this will be best super sub on game if your after someone for pure speed. Drilled through ball down wing and he’s off.

    Werner only has 98 acc and 98 ss (look at ingame). FUTbin and the officiap database are wrong.

    They also had a wrong long passing stat for Rivaldo for ages (99 instead of 89).
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What do people pack for the 100k one though? Since all the specials cards are gone
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    What do people pack for the 100k one though? Since all the specials cards are gone

    I actually got 77k back in total due to the high prices of rare golds atm
  • Jespersen32
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What do people pack for the 100k one though? Since all the specials cards are gone

    ****
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 14
    What do people pack for the 100k one though? Since all the specials cards are gone

    From last 4 100k packs I opened from Icon's SBC's I got no special cards. And it was during futties.
  • DannySTFC
    1286 posts Professional
    Another in the long, long, long line of FIFA 19 EA mistakes. They don’t deserve our money or custom.
  • cdbuck26
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    Was I supposed to have gotten compensation yet for the mistake?? Still have all the players untradable, in my club
  • Gnomenclature
    3162 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 15
    Well I completed him... very underwhelming card for me. Only played 2 games, but it's quite clear that Pim best is much much better.

    I much prefer sancho at this position. I do like taller wingers though.

    The best wingers in the game are tots son and futties rashford.... both st though lol.
    Post edited by Gnomenclature on
  • Primofusion
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Massive improvement on my 88 RW Son.
  • Cortza
    847 posts Professional
    Has anyone received their tradeable packs yet?
  • BeerInsured
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well I completed him... very underwhelming card for me. Only played 2 games, but it's quite clear that Pim best is much much better.

    I much prefer sancho at this position. I do like taller wingers though.

    The best wingers in the game are tots son and futties rashford.... both st though lol.

    It’s crazy how players perform differently for different people. Tried best and son and none of them worked for me, this card has been awesome.
  • Seanregal
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cortza wrote: »
    Has anyone received their tradeable packs yet?

    Nope not yet
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worth doing him to replace 88 mbappe?
  • Seanregal
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any chance of those tradeable packs? I need the coin a fresh first owner kagawa can bring in.
  • Cortza
    847 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy - any update on this? Surely it can't take a week again to get packs out?!
  • gorillabear
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cortza wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - any update on this? Surely it can't take a week again to get packs out?!

    They're in the post, check on Monday
  • Seanregal
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got mine Reina best player in both of them :D
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This YPOTY Sterling is so bad for me. I had more fun with his TOTS card last year. Maybe I tried too hard with him. He had averaged about 8-10 shots per game. He only break his duck after 7 games.
  • limjitwe
    6790 posts Big Money Move
    Sancho is much better
  • Invincibility
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    POTY/TOTS Sterling is absolutely insane for the english objective.. He's the most agile player in the game way more agile then Futties Hazard.. Card is broken!
  • Paulopudasso
    1053 posts Professional
    Anybody got any reviews for this card?

    Simply brilliant, do it you won't regret it
  • ironawin1
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The perfect Super Sub
  • Mmandras
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 18
    It would be a waste for a supersub. He is better than PIM Best, TOTS Mane... on 5 chem. :neutral:
Sign In or Register to comment.