You will buy Fifa 20

Comments

• Daveangel
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if i buy fifa 20 it will be for clubs not ut total utter trash this year
  • Amdp9
    4642 posts National Call-Up
    I've not preordered and doubt I will

@P1tch_1nvaderz88 I have not either ! After having 30.5m worth of cards and still experiencing these type of awful plays in the game, I am making a serious decision not to pre order, I shall eventually return later down the road during Christmas or Black Friday just for my collection ! Game will be $29.99 by then wouldn’t mind paying that time but will not spend a dime On FP. EA can kiss my ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Amdp9
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Normally get the ultimate edition. Haven't pre-ordered at all this year. Just gonna play 19. Wont be any different anyway...

@Jobiwan I agree with you 100% seeing your profit on my friend’s list tells me you are in the same boat as me lol 😂,
  • Amdp9
    I wont buy fifa 20...will stay with fifa 19 and enjoy the team I worked so hard for. Even if its just a couple of games a week.

I like this, but maybe see if other fifas are still being played

@HishamAyman not many people play the older game any more ! It will be little hard to find peer to play against after FIFA 20 releases ! So far pretty much everyone complained how there isn’t any change in the game in FIFa20 at all
  • lukey200
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    i can 1000% say im not - youll have to be an idiot to buy another fifa title
  • EekAlaska
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope
  • apoelfc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    I don't think that any real football fan will buy fifa again... Fifa is not football and ea knows nothing about football.. I'm sure they calling it soccer instead of football as well.. No hopes with this company everything they touch gets destroyed..
    Post edited by apoelfc on
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Definitely won’t be getting it this year. This years effort has totally finished me off!

Vowed I wouldn’t buy 19 and I was doing well until the wife bought me a £50 PSN voucher last Xmas.

Should have know better. 19 has been an abysmal game! like every other FIFA before it, full of holes...a complete mess! Every year you think it’ll get better, but it doesn’t.

Every game Ive played this year has felt like a chore and I can honestly say I’ve had zero enjoyment out of it. Best part of the game is the Menu’s.

EA Sports can walk into the sea and keep walking for all I care! Your game is dog dump!
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    I won't buy it until they add servers in my area, I've been playing on 200+ ping this year and it was a horrible experience.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    I will, it's been preordered already
  • the_pack_king
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Definitely won’t be getting it this year. This years effort has totally finished me off!

Vowed I wouldn’t buy 19 and I was doing well until the wife bought me a £50 PSN voucher last Xmas.

Should have know better. 19 has been an abysmal game! like every other FIFA before it, full of holes...a complete mess! Every year you think it’ll get better, but it doesn’t.

Every game Ive played this year has felt like a chore and I can honestly say I’ve had zero enjoyment out of it. Best part of the game is the Menu’s.

EA Sports can walk into the sea and keep walking for all I care! Your game is dog dump!

O I blame the poor wife 😂
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    No FIFA or PES for me.
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    391 posts Sunday League Hero

O I blame the poor wife 😂

She’s on a warning! She won’t do it again!
  • DannySTFC
    3663 posts National Call-Up
    A lot of people kidding themselves on here! 😆
  • Theomanny
    1913 posts Fans' Favourite
    I will only buy the basic one. For the first time no ultimate edition for me. After playing stuck in the mud in fifa 18 and 19 with todal disregard for elite cards. I have gone past caring. Going full rtg mode.
  • Tue69
    1175 posts Professional
    Nope - wont buy it.

Will get it for free :smile:

Will still whine about it though
  • mindm4ster
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    can someone make a list of names who say they won't buy it and then check with their bull-❤️❤️❤️❤️ after the release ?

:lol:
  • Tynianoff
    79 posts Park Captain
    I've not preordered and doubt I will

• Knowlesdinho
    13030 posts Has That Special Something
    Will buy, will play, will trade, and will whack-a-mole forumers that “hate the game” yet keep playing.

giphy.gif
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I won't buy it. Didn't preorder and I am totally over Fifa. This was my last edition you can count on that.
  • Waldog94
    2798 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just like every year i will 100% be getting in people can moan all they like but i gurantee them same people play fifa more than any other game
  • Mrhey31
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hate myself already.. but I’ll buy the game.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Waste of time and money.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    can someone make a list of names who say they won't buy it and then check with their bull-**** after the release ?

Seems a fair thing to do since the people definitely won't be buying it.
  • Jobiwan
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Normally get the ultimate edition. Haven't pre-ordered at all this year. Just gonna play 19. Wont be any different anyway...

@Jobiwan I agree with you 100% seeing your profit on my friend’s list tells me you are in the same boat as me lol 😂,

@Amdp9 is that the i have a great team and cant be arsed starting over boat? Cause thats exactly how i feel. Can't be bothered going back to having rare golds while all the people that pump money in slap me up and down in the wl...
  • Tasch
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I dont know, honestly. 19 has been disappointing in many ways, but I’m not a PES player. EA has not convinced me to preorder, because of everything that has happened this year. I might just continue to play 19, until I know what 20 has to offer.
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want to buy it for the winter but I’ve just tried to play a match 3 times on this fifa and right after kick off it lags out. Not sure how it’s possible with a Ethernet cable
  • mindm4ster
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    can someone make a list of names who say they won't buy it and then check with their bull-**** after the release ?

pls make one
  • YB_11_
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes iam buying it. 👌
  • FCBlunt
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »

pls make one

It would be harder to keep track of without psnid and gametags tbh.

Cool idea tho.