Tots Benzema appreciation thread

Nervous_Nick
5302 posts Big Money Move
I packed him last week, but since it’s impossible to sell him, i decided to give him a try in DR (div1).
He’s been amazing for me so far, scores headers, longshots, great at holding the ball...he’s never mentioned around here but i think he’s one of the best strikers in the game, and he’s also super cheap.

Comments

• HishamAyman
    2869 posts National Call-Up
    Smart way of selling him
  • Sold
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    I compared him to Zlatan the other day, they look very similar. Zlatan is taller but Benzema has much better stamina and balance.

Also packed Benzema the other day, am looking forward to trying him out.
  • Professor
    1403 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hot him red also. He is good but there are many better strikers in front of him in my squad.
  • SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try him at CAM he's awesome
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him in red when la liga tots was released. He is really great and well rounded in good gameplay. In delay he doesn't move much though, i guess due to his work rates.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used him to do the French goal in rivals wins objective.

He made it fun. He's not top tier but definitely a useable fun card. Great shot 4* skills. Strong. Fairly quick. 4*wf. A joy to use.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5302 posts Big Money Move
    Smart way of selling him

I tell you more. Since i put him in my team, i got rid of delay and gameplay is super smooth (i won 7 in a row in div1).
    After a week of horrible gameplay (since last patch), Benzema did the trick :D .
    No way he’s leaving my team now...haha
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Packed him and sold him!
  • cdbuck26
    3372 posts National Call-Up
    Used his 89 for some objective a couple weeks ago because he was like 20k or something, and he outperformed even my current strikers at the time, just played so much better than his stats. Will definitely look to pick his card up early into FUT 20 because I think it's got to be something in his card build
  • Wooly1203
    2440 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him a week or two ago and he actually is quite good. I was pleasantly surprised with his card.
  • MonTheGers
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    he's very good an absolute steal for the coins i payed.. him and ben yedder.

my current team with him

0a9804783a439f671ed9c96957001346.jpg
  • Ishibum
    12482 posts Has That Special Something
    Amazing for me in an SBC. Useless for everything else
  • SuperSonicSean
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    Thinking about buying him to link with Griezmann and Ben Yedder. I like big, strong ST who have skills to keep the defense guessing.
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play him with Griezman (futtie) and Yoda as cam in a 352 and he is unreal for me, really really good. One of the best strikers I tried this fifa.
  • limjitwe
    6805 posts Big Money Move
    Paid 96k for a fresh one yesterday. Played 10 scored 4 assist 5. He’s alright but always seem to play better when my opponent used him against me. Lol