[Finished][PS4] CC: Qualification FIFA World Cup

Comments

• SOL1DS wrote: »
    Dont quit get why you should score an own goal to match a GK mistake.

Things like this happen every day in football,just deal with it and move on.

Thats of course my opinion and dont expect anyone to agree or something

Because at the end of the day fifa is a video game not real life
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    I'd stil like Panama

Dont really know whats going on
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    SOL1DS wrote: »

Would never ask or expect it to happen. I just wanted to point it out to everyone as I think it's a massive sign of respect and fair play.

I was scrapping hard for a point (was 1-1 at the time) against a superior France side and for that to happen at the time it was devastating and I was gutted. I know it can happen any time and IRL too but still what he did was admirable and good sportsmanship
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up

Because at the end of the day fifa is a video game not real life

You re so deep i cant even see you right now.

• Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    JS97 wrote: »
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN I'll be on in roughly 10-15 minutes if you're available?
    Also Chow the result & goalscorers for my GW 1 need updating btw. :)
    @JS97 Should all be updated now, thanks for letting me know. Shame the man, the myth, the legend Simeon Jackson got injured, he looked to be on fire for you!
  • El.Diego
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jax (croatia) when we can play our game?
  • JS97
    661 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chow wrote: »
    Also Chow the result & goalscorers for my GW 1 need updating btw. :)
    @JS97 Should all be updated now, thanks for letting me know. Shame Jackson got injured, he looked to be on fire for you!
    Yeah I know, absolute killer! Him and Akendele were forming a deadly duo. Canada are actually surprisingly good to play with. :)
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd stil like Panama

They are available (if you haven't got a team already) - just fill out the forum in the OP. If you already have a team, PM Liam9lfc.
  • Chow wrote: »
    I'd stil like Panama

They are available (if you haven't got a team already) - just fill out the forum in the OP. If you already have a team, PM Liam9lfc.

I can't be panama as well can I as I'm costa Rica ?
  • Any teams left?? Or anybody dropped out?
  • El.Diego
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If anyone fancy for unofficial friendly against Bulgaria send me inv. PSN: Diegounito86
  • Xeque
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect

True, but my opponent was in control and had I been in his position (and I have) I would have been absolutely gutted. Just playing this CC for fun anyway and did what I thought was right at the moment.
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    GTM_88 wrote: »
    Any teams left?? Or anybody dropped out?
    There's only one nation still available: Panama.
  • LS
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    AFC standings and topscorers are now updated

syxhdCL.png
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also @Chow the result & goalscorers for my GW 1 need updating btw. :)
    Are you on now. Coming on myself now. I will add you on PSN.
  • JS97
    I'm just coming on now, do you want to do the screenshots for these two games or do you want me to do it?
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    @SOL1DS or @Kanturk about?
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    If not anybody up for unofficial friendly?
  • SOL1DS
    killaree wrote: »
    @SOL1DS or @Kanturk about?

Coming online in 5
  • I'll take a reserve spot then please if anyone drops out
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    I can just see it now.
    f87c84fc54570ec3d9308f75a8ba43f4.png
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm just coming on now, do you want to do the screenshots for these two games or do you want me to do it?
    Lost both my games to the biggest **** on here. Watched every replay and celebrated with the chicken walk/dance. Watched some replays 3 times. I'm out. Have fun guys.
    I dont quit tournys but if this is what im up against I would rather be playing in div 1

• JS97
    GG, that Akindele back-heel flick goal... ;)

Another two injuries though! :(

5bdf12c632ae4019725f8e2f41699ae1.png
    7ea7c649e793615f8b6349876cbf3100.png
    dcb745f03687a350ee67e9b0bbc10f9b.png
    ef9886c27acd233e65c492994c5489f2.png
  • JS97
    edited April 2015
    Lost both my games to the biggest **** on here. Watched every replay and celebrated with the chicken walk/dance. Watched some replays 3 times. I'm out. Have fun guys.
    I dont quit tournys but if this is what im up against I would rather be playing in div 1

Just to let you know, the chicken dance is De Rosario's default celebration, and i only watched the replays on good goals. :lol:

• TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite

I've played against 7 different players in the tourney in friendlies and my first matchday. All have been decent players and have played how these tournaments should be played. Obviously I can't comment on what happened in your games but if this guy was a ****, at least you have him out the way and should have some decent, fun games to come?
    Everyone wanting to quit after a couple of defeats is just a complete waste of three decent guys time who have put tons of work into this. Have a think about it before you definitely quit it.
  • SOL1DS
    Getting tired of everyone threat to drop out.

I have invested more than 700k on my team and not interested in losing coins.

Make an activity list,kick the inactive players so the rest of us know that its not turning into a 10 person tourney.

Not gonna hang around for 1.5month with a 700k team just to get informed that 20 players dropped out because they couldnt "handle" some celebration.
  • NeverWalkAlone
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    omg.. with people saying there gonna quit.. its getting old....

also who the fk cares what celebration he does lmao!.... and replays are in the game for a reason... if someone watches them i really dont see the issue.. just watch the goal 3 times and proceed with the game
  • JS97
    TWS001 wrote: »

I've played against 7 different players in the tourney in friendlies and my first matchday. All have been decent players and have played how these tournaments should be played. Obviously I can't comment on what happened in your games but if this guy was a ****, at least you have him out the way and should have some decent, fun games to come?
    Everyone wanting to quit after a couple of defeats is just a complete waste of three decent guys time who have put tons of work into this. Have a think about it before you definitely quit it.

I played fairly and did absolutely nothing wrong. It's not even like I played like your standard sweaty UT player, my striker that scored a hat trick has 63 pace... I can't help that his default celebration when clicking 'X' is a chicken walk, I don't really care for what celebration I do. And finally, the two goals I watched the three replays on was a stunning free kick, and a back heel skill shot, so can you really blame me for him being a sore loser?

• Lunty
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    in Gingers defence, i've been in multiple tournaments with him over the years, and i can't remember him leaving once, hosted many tournaments himself too, i personally despise celebrating and watching replays too, it isn't hard to hold L1 and R1 and skip them, they can always be watched in the highlights at the end

just a thought
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    TWS001 wrote: »

I played fairly and did absolutely nothing wrong. It's not even like I played like your standard sweaty UT player, my striker that scored a hat trick has 63 pace... I can't help that his default celebration when clicking 'X' is a chicken walk, I don't really care for what celebration I do. And finally, the two goals I watched the three replays on was a stunning free kick, and a back heel skill shot, so can you really blame me for him being a sore loser?

I'm not blaming you or casting any doubt on you at all, sorry if it came over that way. It's just a shame, like SOL1DS says, that the tournament is in danger of being a mess of drop outs or people committing and not playing the games. The amount of time that these 3 guys have put in must a hell of a lot, and they don't deserve it to fail, and everyone qualifying by default.
This discussion has been closed.