FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• PiotrLolo
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahahaha! One (1!) swap player in weekly challenges. And unfotunately it's rivals.
  • spy
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only one futswap player - aren’t there still 4more left?
  • PiotrLolo
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    spy wrote: »
    Only one futswap player - aren’t there still 4more left?

According to futbin - yes. 4 more left.
  • spy
    It’s a horrible objective too -there are no English TOTS strikers and not many that will be very easy to use against the stacked teams all your opponents will have. The few higher rated e.g. special Kane and Rashford cards have rocketed in price already. I will have to either play TOTS Sterling upfront or just not bother with it as there isn’t a swaps card that needs all the tokens anyway
  • Pieman25
    16688 posts World Class
    spy wrote: »
    It’s a horrible objective too -there are no English TOTS strikers and not many that will be very easy to use against the stacked teams all your opponents will have. The few higher rated e.g. special Kane and Rashford cards have rocketed in price already. I will have to either play TOTS Sterling upfront or just not bother with it as there isn’t a swaps card that needs all the tokens anyway

I have Futties Rashford but honestly can't be arsed playing the games.
  • IncredibleK
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love the England players objectives. Will have this one done within a few hours with the Rashford Sterling and Shearer combo
  • King_Cantona77
    999 posts Professional
    Why is it never Italian or Argentine players? 😭😭😭😭
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up

Or Portuguese
  • Giggs11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peter Crouch incoming!
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    I found someone second game that was willing to trade. My 1.5 games for the week done!
  • PiotrLolo
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 16
    I found someone second game that was willing to trade. My 1.5 games for the week done!

In first game I let my opponent score with his Maddison but he stopped scoring with him after 2nd or 3rd goal. But still he was helping me. Unfotunately he quitted when it was 10-10 so I have to play at least one more game.
  • Just did the Sterling SBC for this
  • PiotrLolo
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

In first game I let my opponent score with his Maddison but he stopped scoring with him after 2nd or 3rd goal. But still he was helping me. Unfotunately he quitted when it was 10-10 so I have to play at least one more game.

2nd game, only 1 goal :( I real try hard player. Constant pressure + la croqueta. Even attribute boost on Neymar and Mbappe special cards :lol:
  • Primofusion
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Glad I kept hold of flashback Rooney now!
  • Jimmy89
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jim Hunter leading the line 🤣
  • spy
    Rashford headliner now has a max price of 80k now EA have updated the price ranges but some people are still listing at 700k - how do they manage that?
  • IAIK7 wrote: »

Or Portuguese

Or German...

I packed TOTS Werner at some point in the madness that was Futties / Batch 3, and although he doesn't fit my team at all I was looking forward to trying him out in the weekly objective that was bound to happen given all the other nationalities had been required recently.
    The wait continues...

• GL
    7503 posts League Winner
    Fabinho is so much better than prime Vieira it’s not even funny because we got the card so late
  • I know it’s not swaps, and the game is now officially dead, but that Barca and Bilbao weekly objective is:
    1) very cheeky (/ lazy) coming just 24 hours after the same players were needed in the MM SBC
    2). Badly worded. You need 2 players from each team in your starting 11, not just on the bench to bring on at some point (“starting squad” to me includes reserves...)
  • D0lvl
    1847 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure if it’s common knowledge but I kearned the hard way. Journey Jim Hunter card doesn’t count towards objectives. Use regular players.
  • Low Ki
    11865 posts Has That Special Something
    English players are rubbish in this game. This objective will be painful.

And its the only swap card available this week which is bizarre.
  • D0lvl
    1847 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 17
    Low Ki wrote: »
    English players are rubbish in this game. This objective will be painful.

And its the only swap card available this week which is bizarre.

EA wants to stretch out futswaps so you have to play all month all while putting out no new content, promo and back to crappy pack weight.

For those that want to compete sbc and with low gold, they have no choice but to either stop or buy fifa points.
  • Low Ki
    11865 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 17
    Got him. Went for the Prime Icon Pack.

Dutch. LM. Overmars. SBC fodder then.
  • RileyD
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only 10 this month remember
  • Kaptentegel
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RileyD wrote: »
    Only 10 this month remember

14 as usual?
  • Jimmy89
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s common knowledge but I kearned the hard way. Journey Jim Hunter card doesn’t count towards objectives. Use regular players.

Cheers for the heads up!

• King_Cantona77
    999 posts Professional
    Fortunately, I met someone who was doing the objective too. All done in 1 match. Absolute legend whoever you were!
  • Mmandras
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 17
    Just did the Sterling SBC for this

He is amazing. 13 goals in 7 games for me, end game material and one of the best players in the game for sure.

I went for Sanches and Fabinho if we are expecting 4 more cards. Sanches is good, satisfied I went that route concidering how cheap most icons are... Not sure how I'd fit Fabinho into team B but ok.
  • IncredibleK
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fortunately, I met someone who was doing the objective too. All done in 1 match. Absolute legend whoever you were!

Found the same, got a nice message afterwards as well. Good to know the community isn't fully toxic. Just got Henry from the swap Prime Icon pack , happy with that
  • BecksRightPeg
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lineker from the fut swaps...straight into Maldini