This time of year - Fifa Years

Fatmanc
1102 posts Professional
Always upsets me to sit and look at my team at this time of year, cos in about 5 week I will be starting out with bronze players once again, grafting and trading my way to a steady team.

Been playing since the very beginning and it never gets easier.

this year is potentially one of my best "end" teams ever and its gonna be a sad day when I load fifa 19 for the final time.

Any one else feel like this?

Comments

• swfcfan89
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Nah. I can't wait to see the back of 19 and start over.
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Nah. I can't wait to see the back of 19 and start over.

Absolutely and I just pray that 20 has some good gameplay.

I’m sure I will be disappointed
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am finishing with my best team ever too.

I prefer the start of Fifa as not so many special cards
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    Its pointless to have a good team now. Its not as satisfying as in March or December for example . Now everyone has icons or tots . Rarely anyone has rare gold or average teams. You can hsve a super team an face a super team 4 out of 5 games .So it balances out . Imo if i have a super team i want to face rare gold or average teams 😂 . If both hsve a super teams its basically meh since gameplay doesn't deliver either
  • Fatmanc
    1102 posts Professional
    Its very interesting to see the different points of view, I know what y'all are saying bout the good team early on in the game, it just annoys me that we strive all year for the best team, and then boom, were all back to the start. non rare gold teams everywhere lol
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    Fatmanc wrote: »
    Its very interesting to see the different points of view, I know what y'all are saying bout the good team early on in the game, it just annoys me that we strive all year for the best team, and then boom, were all back to the start. non rare gold teams everywhere lol

Yes bro we all agree . But honestly I have been playing since fifa 13 which i did buy at release day . And it doesn't compare to back then . Back then we had to start with bronzes and work your way up tp golds. nowadays you can get alot of coins on release day if yo grind plus the weekly rewards . you can have like 100k in just the first week of fifa alone . You wont have enough for a super team but a decent team . The aim is to get a super team by march or april .
  • Mantic
    46 posts Park Captain
    UT would be dead if the game doesnt start over every year.
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mantic wrote: »
    UT would be dead if the game doesnt start over every year.

Correct and so would Ea’s bank balance
  • Mmandras
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Starting out fresh in october is the best period of the year.

Sure, you "lose" end game team, but nothing compares to a fresh start against players that are not habitated to game mechanics like robots.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    is1996 wrote: »
    Its pointless to have a good team now. Its not as satisfying as in March or December for example . Now everyone has icons or tots . Rarely anyone has rare gold or average teams. You can hsve a super team an face a super team 4 out of 5 games .So it balances out . Imo if i have a super team i want to face rare gold or average teams 😂 . If both hsve a super teams its basically meh since gameplay doesn't deliver either
    How tf you go from March to September? 🤔 @is1996