FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero

I hope EA either add the new face-scans in on Day 1 update OR somewhat when the November Update hits consoles, the new scans will overwrite the generic faces on current saves...
  • Futbol22
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    Bundesliga is definitely coming in the next few days. Fully confirmed.
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbol22 wrote: »

I saw an article in german magazine about Freiburg (scans+stadium)
  • ChrisW1991
    1009 posts Professional
    nao619 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Anyone know if this is the same for regular create a player? Offline mode I mean. I don’t play Pro Clubs.

Yeah the new creation mode is across all game modes mate
  • Peanut2000
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect

Says who?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2416 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Anyone know if this is the same for regular create a player? Offline mode I mean. I don’t play Pro Clubs.

So you can edit generic faces? If not, then its not across ALL modes like EA said it is..
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special

So you can edit generic faces? If not, then its not across ALL modes like EA said it is..

What about any changes to ‘edit team’?
  • ManzGOTIT
    2251 posts Fans' Favourite

Not sure, but I think they mean the faces you make on Pro Clubs or Player Career you can use on Career Mode, vice versa using the import option. I hope they include editing generics tho
  • TeamExtreme17
    Rete wrote: »

You mean Edit Player?
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Not sure, but I think they mean the faces you make on Pro Clubs or Player Career you can use on Career Mode, vice versa using the import option. I hope they include editing generics tho

Ohhh thats doesnt sound good to be able to edit generic faces in Edit a Player then :( still cool you dont have to create yourself EVERY time for a new CM though.
  • Rete
    Rete wrote: »

You mean Edit Player?
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Ohhh thats doesnt sound good to be able to edit generic faces in Edit a Player then :( still cool you dont have to create yourself EVERY time for a new CM though.

No, and I know it’s a little off topic, I mean to ‘edit team’. Am thinking of any changes we can make to unlicensed teams.

• ChrisW1991
    1009 posts Professional

I don't have faith in EA with the generics so probably not lol
  • Rete
    Apparently there was an update for the beta today, did it correct the Bayern faces? We’re there any additions?
  • Harienun
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What teams have placeholders Some brotha let me know

Like 3/4 Tottenham players, and 3/4 from AC Milan and I saw Sheffield United

Please confirm which Tottenham players? Thank you
  • Futbol22
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 15
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

Says who?

A source. It’s almost here.
  • kmdoom
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had already decided to wait until Black Friday to pick this up, but if they actually include the "November scans" at launch, it could change my mind.

A fellow OS member 😃😂

• kmdoom
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Douglas Luiz with an update already to his new scan 👌

I do not think they will update his hairstyle, it’s interesting because they’ve also done Trippier twice this year as well but it would be difficult to tell whether his most recent scan at atleti would be any different than the one he has in the beta.

I have serious doubts mings will be updated either.. my theory now is that because the hair is supposedly created separate from the face, unless a player grows a beard or shaves, EA will just continue to use the old face since it appears to be the same from their point of view.

But Man oh man have I been waiting for a grealish scan😭 if December comes and he is still generic I will riot.
  • ChrisW1991
    1009 posts Professional
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Douglas Luiz with an update already to his new scan 👌

I do not think they will update his hairstyle, it’s interesting because they’ve also done Trippier twice this year as well but it would be difficult to tell whether his most recent scan at atleti would be any different than the one he has in the beta.

I have serious doubts mings will be updated either.. my theory now is that because the hair is supposedly created separate from the face, unless a player grows a beard or shaves, EA will just continue to use the old face since it appears to be the same from their point of view.

But Man oh man have I been waiting for a grealish scan😭 if December comes and he is still generic I will riot.

Yeah Grealish is definitely a scan needed, he will be quality to sign on career mode, so would McGinn.. If they don't update Luiz hairstyle it's pointless to re scan him then but that would be typical ea for you haha El Ghazi would be a good player to have if scanned for career mode too 🔥
  • Peanut2000
    So in theory when creating a manager now I career mode you should be able to create a manager that looks like the real life manager? Seen as though EA won’t let you pic real life manger when starting a career.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 16
    So in theory when creating a manager now I career mode you should be able to create a manager that looks like the real life manager? Seen as though EA won’t let you pic real life manger when starting a career.

Yes!! I will be doing this :) they should add their commentary names too!
  • Peanut2000

You’d think after a week or so that they’d be websites or even on here where they’ll be tutorials of how to create real life managers. Well hopefully

• TeamExtreme17

You’d think after a week or so that they’d be websites or even on here where they’ll be tutorials of how to create real life managers. Well hopefully

That's exactly what is needed for generic players!
  • Futbol22
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    Bundesliga reveal coming soon.
  • styles_fc
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This is why they need to let us edit generic faces

THIS! So much of this. Then this thread would barely get 20 pages in the lead-up to the next release. We'd all just spend our time editing the generics all of us on here never use
  • Peanut2000

Says who?
  • Futbol22
    788 posts Semi-Pro

Says who?

Contact I have at the Bundesliga offices. It’s coming stadiums etc.
  • Disgruntledas
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What teams and players is everyone looking forward to from the Bundesliga?

Great starheads for career mode to come!

Wout Wenghurst If that’s spelt right
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero

Very excited to see Leverkusen, and I'm hoping Union Berlin get a stadium scan etc. would be a great team for career mode. I'm guessing the announcement comes today seeing as its Friday now and Bayern kick off against Hertha tonight? Possibly tomorrow if not today!
  • Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero

Very excited to see Leverkusen, and I'm hoping Union Berlin get a stadium scan etc. would be a great team for career mode. I'm guessing the announcement comes today seeing as its Friday now and Bayern kick off against Hertha tonight? Possibly tomorrow if not today!

Have EA done announcements for leagues on a Saturday? (I'm not remotely sure about that) - If EA were to announce the Buli (Bundesliga) scan, it could be announced today.