Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

  • limjitwe
    6809 posts Big Money Move
    Nessy wrote: »
    Tried and failed.....

    Feels like there's no midfield!!!!!

    You need a more attacking midfield to partner Petit as some has said. I would change out Suarez and use maybe WYB to free some budget for that midfield spot.

    Chem wise seems difficult for your current line up. Lemme think of something to see if I can help.
  • Chalmo
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys,
    what's up?

    Anyone here using the 4222 formation? I'm interested in trying it out this week.
    If anyone has tips to share, I'll take it :)

    Finished Gold 2 btw. Gameplay wasn't very nice for me. Did not enjoy the game very much. I was even asking my self why am I playing this game at some point.

    Fifa 20 better step up... well it's my point of view :)

    Cheers
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9229720

    Could anyone help me build a team around these players minus tag wby and kondogbia please? Rest of them are untradeable and I have 400k to spend.

    Just want to get futties richarlison into this team and idk how to do it to get him on chem.


    Also what do people think to a dm duo of renato Sanches and alaba? Might complete alaba if people think it’s a good idea.
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    So apparently since the new patch my gameplay is fixed.

    I’m tempted to do Hazard, anyone tried him?
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Nivaze wrote: »
    So apparently since the new patch my gameplay is fixed.

    I’m tempted to do Hazard, anyone tried him?

    I was thinking of completing the SBC to use as a sub.
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9394835

    What do people think of my team atm?

    I sub on Suarez and Promes at start for chem as I just couldn’t get everyone into a team on chem.

    Any upgrades I could do for like 200k?
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    So apparently since the new patch my gameplay is fixed.

    I’m tempted to do Hazard, anyone tried him?

    I was thinking of completing the SBC to use as a sub.

    I could start him instead of my boy ADP or use as a sub.

    I need to get rid of my all my untradeables lol.
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    So apparently since the new patch my gameplay is fixed.

    I’m tempted to do Hazard, anyone tried him?

    I was thinking of completing the SBC to use as a sub.

    I could start him instead of my boy ADP or use as a sub.

    I need to get rid of my all my untradeables lol.

    May as well only a month to go till 20 is out
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh man this Ben Yedder is just too good!

    Yedder and Eusebio are tearing it up together lol.
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Oh man this Ben Yedder is just too good!

    Yedder and Eusebio are tearing it up together lol.

    Just bought TOTY Messi and he's better than WBY (which I didn't think was possible).
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9394835

    What do people think of my team atm?

    I sub on Suarez and Promes at start for chem as I just couldn’t get everyone into a team on chem.

    Any upgrades I could do for like 200k?

    Can't you put Da Costa at RB and get a LB in?
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Oh man this Ben Yedder is just too good!

    Yedder and Eusebio are tearing it up together lol.

    Just bought TOTY Messi and he's better than WBY (which I didn't think was possible).

    I’m actually dissapointed with my TOTS Messi, I feel like I get more out of Mertens, Yedder and Eusebio.

    Where do you play him?
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hazard 100k pack.

    Not a bad welcome back pack! 😂 I might even mess around with Dembele for abit lol.

    jpgf1e.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9394835

    What do people think of my team atm?

    I sub on Suarez and Promes at start for chem as I just couldn’t get everyone into a team on chem.

    Any upgrades I could do for like 200k?

    Can't you put Da Costa at RB and get a LB in?

    Not sure how I’d line up prior to starting then. Was hard enough getting all of these on Chem to start with. If you can somehow get bale Suarez richarlison alaba Goretzka koulibaly Donnarumma into a team then yes please 😂

    Here’s how I’ve lined up prior to starting.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9395771
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Nivaze wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Oh man this Ben Yedder is just too good!

    Yedder and Eusebio are tearing it up together lol.

    Just bought TOTY Messi and he's better than WBY (which I didn't think was possible).

    I’m actually dissapointed with my TOTS Messi, I feel like I get more out of Mertens, Yedder and Eusebio.

    Where do you play him?

    I alternate his position between a CAM (41212(2)) and a ST/LM/RM (442/442(2)).
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Hazard 100k pack.

    Not a bad welcome back pack! 😂 I might even mess around with Dembele for abit lol.

    jpgf1e.jpg[IMG][/img]

    Personally loved Dembele when I used him he’s honestly my fav player to skill with
  • limjitwe
    6809 posts Big Money Move
    @Nivaze you’ll definitely like Hazard if you like quick agile and smooth players. You notice his strength. Inside the box he’s very nimble.
  • Freefolk
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cant pick my midfield at the moment... its between Gerrard, Vieira, Goretzka and Alaba, tempted to go with Gerrard and Goretzka but hate leaving icons on the bench lol just dont think Vieira suits 442 at all as good as he is defending, he’s a liability going forward
  • gresh1978
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's the latest tactics and instructions that people are using for the 442(2)?
  • Freefolk
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 9
    Pretty basic for me at the moment @gresh1978

    5/4 balanced
    6/5/3/3 long ball

    Defensive cm on stay back/cover center
    Fullbacks on overlap
    Everything else on balanced
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tempted to do Futties Griez now, but I don’t want to get rid of my boy Yedder...
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Tempted to do Futties Griez now, but I don’t want to get rid of my boy Yedder...

    Gonna play Griez and Yoda together ❤️
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Tempted to do Futties Griez now, but I don’t want to get rid of my boy Yedder...

    Gonna play Griez and Yoda together ❤️

    I was considering that but both H/H
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Tempted to do Futties Griez now, but I don’t want to get rid of my boy Yedder...

    Gonna play Griez and Yoda together ❤️

    You might struggle as they both have H/H workrates. You'll find both drop back, meaning that your attack doesn't have much presence.
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I often sub in FB Firminho with yedder instead of tots Jovic and it works very well.
  • Nivaze
    2486 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also look like the community hasn’t changed.

    I’m just casually trying to do the objective for Kondogbia and my opponents are trying so hard like they’re 2-1 behind in the 80th min in a CL final... 😂
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Also look like the community hasn’t changed.

    I’m just casually trying to do the objective for Kondogbia and my opponents are trying so hard like they’re 2-1 behind in the 80th min in a CL final... 😂

    I completed Kondogbia with my trash team in div2 and the amount of replays and celebrations my opponents did with their god squads was sick, made me felt ill.
  • limjitwe
    6809 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to another weekend league? It’s the third last for the year :)
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Looking forward to another weekend league? It’s the third last for the year :)

    I'll be playing. I'm finding WL more relaxed now as I've stopped trying and just playing for fun.
  • limjitwe
    6809 posts Big Money Move
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Looking forward to another weekend league? It’s the third last for the year :)

    I'll be playing. I'm finding WL more relaxed now as I've stopped trying and just playing for fun.

    Yeah bro. Good luck. I’m using my team 2 for this one. 🥶
Sign In or Register to comment.