FUT team "Est. Date" RESET

Hi guys, i just noticed that something strange happened. I started playing FUT several years ago and because of this my FUT teams always showed "Est. Date Sept. 2012". This year i noticed on FIFA 19 that the timer has been resetted, because now it shows "Est. Date 2018". Is it normal? Is there a way to restore the original foundation date? I know it's a little thing, but it was nice to read the years passed and this is pretty annoying..

Comments

• JWNYsg
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    didn't realise they'd do that
  • You probably did something wrong with your FUT account or deleting Club will reset your progression including the original date ( First time when you joined FUT ).

Once this date has reset, it won't be possible to change it. Unfortunately you will not be able to get back the original date.
  • Tasslben wrote: »
    You probably did something wrong with your FUT account or deleting Club will reset your progression including the original date ( First time when you joined FUT ).

Once this date has reset, it won't be possible to change it. Unfortunately you will not be able to get back the original date.

But i'd never deleted my Club, that's why this is so strange and unmotivated
  • Unfortunately once this date has changed, unfortunately it's not possible to put it back to the previous date.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    This has been a bug around for several years now. EA already said they don't care and leave you with it..
  • Daddy
    5495 posts Big Money Move
    Did you skip any year of FIFA in between?