PEPE , OZIL, AUBAMEYANG THEY HAVE PLACEHOLDER

No Lacazette ? :(
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »

Not right now, but even Aubameyang, ozil, and Pepe they all three have the number 9, litt8bit confusing, I hope they are not just a glitch, but definitely they have a placeholder which means they are going to get a face, what face scan,costum or even generic god knows
  • Götze#19
    314 posts Sunday League Hero

Not right now, but even Aubameyang, ozil, and Pepe they all three have the number 9, litt8bit confusing, I hope they are not just a glitch, but definitely they have a placeholder which means they are going to get a face, what face scan,costum or even generic god knows
    I'm starting to feel maybe all this placeholder story is just a glitch thing. Remember last year and same thing with Silva from Milan (had a placeholder in beta, got custom on launch), but he had that silver looking face (just like Ramalho from RB Salzburg this year). Only thing that's stoping me from thinking this is just a glitch is specific players with that bald generic face. I mean if it was any other player than De Jong i would say probably glitch. But he is one of the up and coming talents in football and he deserves a face, so all in all, i would think that those bald faces would probably transfer into scanned/custom faces until launch.
  • Renatos
    Götze#19 wrote: »

I'm starting to feel maybe all this placeholder story is just a glitch thing. Remember last year and same thing with Silva from Milan (had a placeholder in beta, got custom on launch), but he had that silver looking face (just like Ramalho from RB Salzburg this year). Only thing that's stoping me from thinking this is just a glitch is specific players with that bald generic face. I mean if it was any other player than De Jong i would say probably glitch. But he is one of the up and coming talents in football and he deserves a face, so all in all, i would think that those bald faces would probably transfer into scanned/custom faces until launch.

Definitely not a glitch, Silva got a face after that silver face. The reason why they are not glitch is as you mentioned all the players which they have a placeholder or they are generic or was expected to get update. Milan make sense, chiesa make sense Frenkie De Jong, Pepe,Ozil, need to have a proper face, and Aubameyang he has his scan at Dortmund so last year we got his Dortmund face, maybe they have scaned this year and they want to update him
  • Götze#19
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Götze#19 wrote: »

Definitely not a glitch, Silva got a face after that silver face. The reason why they are not glitch is as you mentioned all the players which they have a placeholder or they are generic or was expected to get update. Milan make sense, chiesa make sense Frenkie De Jong, Pepe,Ozil, need to have a proper face, and Aubameyang he has his scan at Dortmund so last year we got his Dortmund face, maybe they have scaned this year and they want to update him

Probably, but in years i've learned when it's about ea, there's no guaranties 😂
  • pipopazzo33
    91 posts Park Captain
    Lyon have been “ partners “ with ea sports for many years and they have never scanned players only a couple of customs Ea is the definition of gimmicks

They featured in FIFA 11 when ea sports introduced 3d scans
  • Basit786
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 15
    De Jong of barca has no hair in game lmfao I thought it was shelvy from newcastle in game
  • Jeyj38
    1248 posts Professional
    Lyon have been “ partners “ with ea sports for many years and they have never scanned players only a couple of customs Ea is the definition of gimmicks

They featured in FIFA 11 when ea sports introduced 3d scans

The good old days...
  • KentEagle
    62 posts Park Captain
    Are we able to put a list of what we know on here all will I get banned etc ?
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    not interested to play with generic serie a players and piemonte calcio :disappointed:

This Piemonte Calcio thing and the backlash on twitter etc must hit home to EA. The option to edit the team names and kits of unlicensed teams would be such a quick fix. The facility is literally already in the game. Anyone think there’s a possibility this could be opened up? As it stands, it virtually kills Serie A.

It’s a bit more complicated, but the same opening of an edit mode to customise player faces and hairstyles could make smaller leagues and those not given the face treatment much more fun to play around with.

• Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KentEagle wrote: »
    Are we able to put a list of what we know on here all will I get banned etc ?

As well as this list, I wouldn't mind seeing a list of all the teams (namely partners) that’ve had scans. Have AS Roma? I’ve had a look around but can’t see anything official.
  • riccardobosio
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've also seen cutrone, kessié and paquetá without placeholders now.. so I fear that was only a visual glitch. Same with liverpool front three.. they all got placeholders and n.9 on the back. I think they will be the same as in fifa 19, the only ones who can be updated are the ones with bald face in game, not only in the visual presentations. In fact even though paquetá and such had the bald face in the presentation, they all had a normal face in game. On the contrary, we've seen that Frenkie De Jong had that bald face in game, so I think he will be the one who will get the face, while the others are only visual beta glitches.
  • Joestoe
    4999 posts Big Money Move
    New to this whole starhead thing, but how do you guys think they're going to do Garrincha? He had a crooked spine and his legs had massive differences.
  • Renatos
    I've also seen cutrone, kessié and paquetá without placeholders now.. so I fear that was only a visual glitch. Same with liverpool front three.. they all got placeholders and n.9 on the back. I think they will be the same as in fifa 19, the only ones who can be updated are the ones with bald face in game, not only in the visual presentations. In fact even though paquetá and such had the bald face in the presentation, they all had a normal face in game. On the contrary, we've seen that Frenkie De Jong had that bald face in game, so I think he will be the one who will get the face, while the others are only visual beta glitches.

Because update is coming tomorrow and always before update they go sometimes normal. Same with rugani fifa 19
  • riccardobosio
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park

Because update is coming tomorrow and always before update they go sometimes normal. Same with rugani fifa 19

But then I have to say that in the video where Suarez celebrates with the camera, De Jong has his old face and that video is a week old right now.. I don't know, but I have a bad feeling..
  • ChrisW1991
    1020 posts Professional
    Shaanxz wrote: »

This is why they need to let us edit generic faces
  • Peanut2000
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

This the same for create s manager?

• Blackdeath91
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    so if its true that kessie paqueta and piatek ( ea told sth. about him and dybala in the presentation from san siro to olympico ) i won´t buy fifa this year until some of them will get a real face they deserved like the mls no one cares about!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Renatos

But then I have to say that in the video where Suarez celebrates with the camera, De Jong has his old face and that video is a week old right now.. I don't know, but I have a bad feeling..

Let's hope bro it is not just a glitch, because I cant see myself playing career mode with generic De Jong
  • TeamExtreme17
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    Either they don't realise they wont be in til November, or EA have a faster way to implement scans due to the new "Avatar" system?
  • cheggy
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Either they don't realise they wont be in til November, or EA have a faster way to implement scans due to the new "Avatar" system?

Knowing EA, it's probably the first option mate but here's hoping.
  • Peanut2000
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect

I’d be shocked if they were ready for release day. If they were ready along the other promoted teams that’d be fantastic.
  • ChrisW1991
    1020 posts Professional
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

I’d be shocked if they were ready for release day. If they were ready along the other promoted teams that’d be fantastic.

Douglas Luiz with an update already to his new scan 👌
  • ChrisW1991
    1020 posts Professional
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

This the same for create s manager?

Yes mate it is
  • PPerfect_CJ
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had already decided to wait until Black Friday to pick this up, but if they actually include the "November scans" at launch, it could change my mind.
  • nao619
    17 posts Ball Boy

Anyone know if this is the same for regular create a player? Offline mode I mean. I don’t play Pro Clubs.