FIFA 20 BETA

IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR US TO HOPE FOR A SECOND DRAW FOR FIFA 20 BETA CODES?

Comments

• Pooter
    1260 posts Professional
    I doubt it. The beta has probably now moved to the next stage of development. With these betas, they just needed confirmation of what sorts of bugs are out there, as with all software
  • Hi there I’m receiving trouble trying to connect to the ea servers on the fifa 20 beta. I was selected to play the fut beta and it won’t even load fut or kick off in the menu for me. It also says at the top right when I try to connect “the eas fc servers are currently in avalible. Please try again later.” Hopefully I can receive some help with this issue
  • Shuaib07
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I can connect to ea servers but i get an error that i must be online or signed into the account i got the code for but it is the right account
  • Shuaib07
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I can connect to ea servers but i get an error that i must be online or signed into the account i got the code for but it is the right account
  • Shuaib07 wrote: »
    im getting the same issue man it’s so annoying. Is it loading the game modes you have been selected to play?