Anyone else finished with FIFA now?

Murphdogz
1521 posts Play-Off Hero
Tots out of packs.just rubbish totw players now for rewards which are useless at this point of the game.finally finished FIFA for good.

Played 20, deffo not getting it.
Anyone else done?

Comments

• FifaProDK
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am adicted...
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 14
    Gained about 150 points in D1 over the last couple of days, can't seem to lose. Reckon everyone's gone.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Il continue to play from time to time but in terms of further titles it’s a no from me
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    Why finished? This is the best time of the year. You all have a loaded squad, and really nothing to lose.
    Just enjoy, i'm having fun in div 5 right now.
  • NathW90
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 14
    Everyone move to PES. It's not without its own flaws and areas that need improvement, but the demo is very, very good.

Oh, and it's an actual FOOTBALL game, not 100mpb, FIFA Street on grass bull****.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    I’m the opposite, I’ve started playing again. Was grinding like a madman on SBC’s the last 2 weeks and managed to do the Gullit SBC last night. Pulled 94 Ronaldinho when doing the icon upgrade to throw into Gullit. Packed TOTS Van Dijk last week, did Futties Hazard as well. Trying the 4 of them out and up 200 Rivals points so far with them in the team.
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    I would like to play when I got home from work but can't find games.
  • Grezzerk
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finished with this fifa pretty much yes. Waiting for fifa 20 now. I hope the ea access glitch still works this year to let you play unlimited from the 19th September.
  • CharlieC
    6184 posts Big Money Move
    I’m currently rank 3 and unlikely to get any higher this week. I don’t think I’ve been lower than rank 1 all year. Mainly due to beta though
  • torakun wrote: »
    Still playing... Not getting 20.

Same as this guy ....
  • torakun wrote: »

Same here - I have a loaded club with a huge variety of options - will continue to play online, single player seasons and squad battles. Won't dedicate hours to it anymore - just jump in for 30 min type things and focus on other games.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Tots out of packs.just rubbish totw players now for rewards which are useless at this point of the game.finally finished FIFA for good.

Played 20, deffo not getting it.
    Anyone else done?

You haven't played 20 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • iTaLenTZ
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can't even use the web app due to this ridiculous new captcha
  • RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year
    just got my final end game player so I gotta pack all the games I can this last month :D
  • Tboon
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Finished with this fifa pretty much yes. Waiting for fifa 20 now. I hope the ea access glitch still works this year to let you play unlimited from the 19th September.

Which glitch? :)
  • RedDevilNL
    55 posts Park Captain
    I’m not done. Only started playing in May. Qualified for Div 6 then went on a massing losing streak and barely avoided getting relegated to Div 9 (yes Div 9 - pretty bad). Worked my way up and nearly cracked Div 3 a few days ago. Been close to G2 in my last two WLs as well. Going to try to improve as much as I can between now and 20 releasing. Looking forward to seeing how I can do in F20 playing right from the start.
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 15
    Nah, only recently completed Vieira, Pogba & R9. So I want to get the most out of them for these last few WLs.
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    I'm not done with 19, but definitely not gonna bother with 20.
    It just boggles me always that why EA thinks frustrating customers is a good business plan?
  • RadamelFalcao9
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    torakun wrote: »

Same as this guy ....

Same as this guys...
  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    After getting futswap fabinho it complete my teams cards collection. At the same time I face huge delay in game play and DR drop from 1350 to 1000. No hard feelings but in fact I feel accomplished as my first fut and also my last Fifa. At my age of 46. I am fined with moving on without stress life of playing Fifa. I had great enjoyment as first year playing fut. I am not a good player but can called it an end to Fifa gaming. At least I had tried hard before.
  • Skely
    839 posts Professional
    Won’t start over for the same players. Nothing change. Same game play.... just new players... that becomes trash with every promo...will just play 19 for fun...
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm done. Not getting 20 and no reason to grind rivals or WL. I've SBC'd my icons and will probably just play a few friendlies this weekend.

My enthusiasm is such that I packed Havertz on that twitch pack the other day and I haven't bothered to try him.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    I finished right before tots. I’d rather burn my money than give it to EA. I can’t believe people are still playing FUT and now have to start all over in fifa 20 just to play a bad game and get ripped off by the worst company in the world
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Been given a BETA code got no interest in next Fifa might do seasons but no more FUT
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4854 posts Big Money Move
    Had retired for the season other than weekly objectives. Then they sucked me back in with a beta code.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move
    Ill do some SBCs, maybe mess around with the coins I've got left with packs but yeah, I'm pretty much done.

Got a really nice team I'm happy with, its not fun to use online because of the gameplay + toxic community, so ill happily stick to that until FIFA 20 drops.
  • Skely
    839 posts Professional
    Been given a BETA code got no interest in next Fifa might do seasons but no more FUT
    Had retired for the season other than weekly objectives. Then they sucked me back in with a beta code.

Funny!!! I was gone as well... and for
    The first time ever got a beta code.
    I cancel my EA subscription, and I refuse to re-start all over again. The same game. Weekends playing for that shiny card.
  • RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year
    Gained about 150 points in D1 over the last couple of days, can't seem to lose. Reckon everyone's gone.

Somehow I read that as "gained about 150 pounds..."
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Still playing and trying out diff players. I laugh when I meet players with the usual VVD Gullit Vieira Eusebio Mbappe Neymar R9 CR7 (championship packed team)

I feel an accomplishment when trying to use my not so META Rashford Sancho SMS Cannavaro etc team against them.