Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Sercs
    18618 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    I can’t wait till next year when milners contract runs out. Cba to watch him week in week out

He’s good utility and in the dressing room.
  • Kellnerr
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can’t wait till next year when milners contract runs out. Cba to watch him week in week out
    No problem with him getting the odd game but really don't want to see him that often anymore. With Milner's and Lallana's contracts expiring and Keita and Ox not developing into world class mids probably due to injuries it will be the right time for a big money signing in midfield. No clue who would significantly improve us though, Havertz for example.
  • Wyojasond
    11207 posts Has That Special Something
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    No problem with him getting the odd game but really don't want to see him that often anymore. With Milner's and Lallana's contracts expiring and Keita and Ox not developing into world class mids probably due to injuries it will be the right time for a big money signing in midfield. No clue who would significantly improve us though, Havertz for example.

I see Havertz and Aouar being pursued heavily going into next season
  • Sercs
    18618 posts World Class
    Kellnerr wrote: »

I see Havertz and Aouar being pursued heavily going into next season

Hopefully Liverpool are going after those kind of players
  • Wyojasond
    Class as always from Mane. Shame he had to miss out on the shoot-out.

• Tornado31619
    16475 posts World Class
    Video won’t load for me.
  • tilen11
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 14
    Video won’t load for me.

For me also. But as I was watching the game I think he hugged and gave his jersey to one of the ball kids. He defo hugged and gave his jersey to a kid but not sure if it was the ball kid.
  • Pugzilla
    15837 posts World Class
    Chelsea tears seem to be flowing about Adrian getting off his line while saving the last pen.
  • Tornado31619
    16475 posts World Class
    It’s certainly a valid complaint, though. Shouldn’t be happening in a European final with VAR.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16653 posts World Class
    It’s certainly a valid complaint, though. Shouldn’t be happening in a European final with VAR.

Agree. Can’t say your gonna be strict on rules one week then not be the next
  • Snugglebites
    1069 posts Professional
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Chelsea tears seem to be flowing about Adrian getting off his line while saving the last pen.

Should never have had their pen in ET. Evens out.
  • Wyojasond
    Yeah it was a video of him giving the ball kid his jersey
  • Argie8
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    Sounds like we didnt play great. Not a big surprise tbh as it happens anytime we dont play our front 3 or both fullbacks. Firmino played well then?? Good to hear. Hope he's back to his best this season. Cba with him having another year like last.

Happy we won the Super Cup. Not a big deal but cant complain about winning trophies regardless of how small they are
  • Elpistolero91
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Sounds like we didnt play great. Not a big surprise tbh as it happens anytime we dont play our front 3 or both fullbacks. Firmino played well then?? Good to hear. Hope he's back to his best this season. Cba with him having another year like last.

Happy we won the Super Cup. Not a big deal but cant complain about winning trophies regardless of how small they are

Yeah he was probably our worst performer last season. He looks well up for it now though and he had a brilliant copa america. Hopefully he carrys that form over into the new season, could be huge for us.
  • Argie8

Yeah he was probably our worst performer last season. He looks well up for it now though and he had a brilliant copa america. Hopefully he carrys that form over into the new season, could be huge for us.

Yeah I hope so. I don't think we rely on him as much as people make out but if Bobby plays well then that almost always leads to a good team performance. He's great at elevating everyone around him
  • Wyojasond
    Since you guys are chatting about Bobby this morning 😉

• ChrisLFC
    7033 posts Big Money Move
    Chelsea were dominating and could've easily been 2-0/3-1 up. On comes Bobby and the whole game changed.
  • Argie8
    Still don't think he's more important than Salah though tbh
  • Wyojasond

I’m starting to agree with this too. Salah does so much off the ball and draws defenders in to open gaps and he doesn’t always get credit for that.

That being said....of all the players in our team, Firmino will be the one I miss the most if/when he retires or moves on.
  • Argie8

I’m starting to agree with this too. Salah does so much off the ball and draws defenders in to open gaps and he doesn’t always get credit for that.

That being said....of all the players in our team, Firmino will be the one I miss the most if/when he retires or moves on.

I feel like Salah has actually become underrated since his first incredible season. He still has the most goals, most chances created, dribbles and decisive goals! I think his decision making can be a bit off at times but he's still a fantastic player.

Bobby when he's on it is a joy to watch, but i really love how clutch Mane is. He's so good for an important goal. Our front 3 really is special. I hope our midfield gives them the support it deserves this season. Ox, Naby and Fabinho is fantastic on paper, but we're yet to see it properly so far. Once it clicks we'll be fantastic
  • Pxul_
    7723 posts League Winner
    Adrian is a doubt for tomorrow😬
  • LFC Simon 98
    16653 posts World Class

Too many drinks celebrating?

If Andy Longeran plays a game for Liverpool it may cost us but could be hilarious
  • Devers
    7398 posts League Winner
    Could only happen to us ffs 😅
  • Devers
    7398 posts League Winner

Too many drinks celebrating?

If Andy Longeran plays a game for Liverpool it may cost us but could be hilarious

No, supposedly, a fan on the pitch jumped on him celebrating and twisted his ankle a bit, swollen so waiting to see how it is tomorrow
  • Shshj
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    Depth was always going to be your biggest problem :wink:
  • LFC Simon 98
    16653 posts World Class
    Shshj wrote: »

GK is hardly fair :D
  • Shshj
    3984 posts National Call-Up

I'm kidding, we would all be in the same boat if we had to choose from our 3rd choice keepers :joy:
  • LFC Simon 98
    16653 posts World Class

I'm kidding, we would all be in the same boat if we had to choose from our 3rd choice keepers :joy:

Nah I know man lmao. Always seems to happen if one gets injured the other does.

I remember Reina got sent off once and Doni was our 2nd choice, who then got sent off in the next game meaning our 3rd choice Brad Jones at the time had to play the FA Cup semi final against Everton only a short time after losing his 6 year old son to leukaemia