The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

  • Chubbs
    14267 posts Has That Special Something


    Imagine letting a team continue to play on this year after year.
  • Ryno
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Chubbs wrote: »
    in 6 years I have never gotten a Beta code and for the first time I have decided to not bother with FIFA this year. They must have known somehow because I just got my code LMAO this game is wild.

    Same here, I'm won't even be in the country to play it during the time it's live :lol:
  • Antparry92
    17541 posts World Class
    Seattle up within 2 mins against NE! First game I’ve managed to catch in a while!
  • SuperSonicSean
    5942 posts Big Money Move
    Still rather use Scream Schweinsteiger on 7 chem at CB than this version. With maxed out pace and defending, he still holds up pretty well. A 40 pace CB Schweini isn't gonna cut it though.
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 14
    Still rather use Scream Schweinsteiger on 7 chem at CB than this version. With maxed out pace and defending, he still holds up pretty well. A 40 pace CB Schweini isn't gonna cut it though.

    this

    Hey at least we technically have two special card CBs tho.... Waston and Schweiny. Possibly the slowest CB pairing in the history of FUT :D
  • SuperSonicSean
    5942 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Still rather use Scream Schweinsteiger on 7 chem at CB than this version. With maxed out pace and defending, he still holds up pretty well. A 40 pace CB Schweini isn't gonna cut it though.

    this

    Hey at least we technically have two special card CBs tho.... Waston and Schweiny. Possibly the slowest CB pairing in the history of FUT :D

    Then there's that joke of a CB Ibra card, but if you use him, you can't use his TOTS card. :D
  • Antparry92
    17541 posts World Class
    Anyone else getting excited for the start of 20 just so MLS players are useable again? :joy:
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    RayS wrote: »
    Still rather use Scream Schweinsteiger on 7 chem at CB than this version. With maxed out pace and defending, he still holds up pretty well. A 40 pace CB Schweini isn't gonna cut it though.

    this

    Hey at least we technically have two special card CBs tho.... Waston and Schweiny. Possibly the slowest CB pairing in the history of FUT :D

    Then there's that joke of a CB Ibra card, but if you use him, you can't use his TOTS card. :D

    EA be trollin us there lol
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting excited for the start of 20 just so MLS players are useable again? :joy:

    heck yeah! Esp if they continue MLS POTM <3 <3 could end up with some much more usable MLS teams than previous years early game
  • Chubbs
    14267 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting excited for the start of 20 just so MLS players are useable again? :joy:

    I cant wait to be able to use Josef for another two months in seasons. Should have a Vela MVP card early on too that will be great.
  • Antparry92
    17541 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting excited for the start of 20 just so MLS players are useable again? :joy:

    heck yeah! Esp if they continue MLS POTM <3 <3 could end up with some much more usable MLS teams than previous years early game
    I just like the early grind when there isn’t super stacked teams and you can use a variety of leagues early on

  • Ryno
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting excited for the start of 20 just so MLS players are useable again? :joy:

    heck yeah! Esp if they continue MLS POTM <3 <3 could end up with some much more usable MLS teams than previous years early game
    I just like the early grind when there isn’t super stacked teams and you can use a variety of leagues early on

    Ill admit, EA have suckered me in again with their marketing for 20 and I think I will get it upon my return, but I'm apprehensive. The game just isn't catered for people like us who enjoy using non-meta, non super high rated players and regardless of the new stuff, that wont change and we will likely be stuck in this cycle again
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    ATL taking down CA in campeones cup :o
  • Ryno wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting excited for the start of 20 just so MLS players are useable again? :joy:

    heck yeah! Esp if they continue MLS POTM <3 <3 could end up with some much more usable MLS teams than previous years early game
    I just like the early grind when there isn’t super stacked teams and you can use a variety of leagues early on

    Ill admit, EA have suckered me in again with their marketing for 20 and I think I will get it upon my return, but I'm apprehensive. The game just isn't catered for people like us who enjoy using non-meta, non super high rated players and regardless of the new stuff, that wont change and we will likely be stuck in this cycle again

    My thoughts exactly... I like some of the ideas in play but quickly the players I want to use will be obsolete and the gameplay bugs will take over and it will be the same thing over again.
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    IF Zlatan. and Steffen with Dusseldorf!
  • RayS wrote: »
    IF Zlatan. and Steffen with Dusseldorf!

    Would be nice if this was the beginning of a new game cycle and not the end of an old one. That's one of the things that limits us from having competitive MLS/us players
  • hellodee
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    If realistic, only 3/4 should be filled.
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 26
    LAG have LAFC's number so hard :D :D 2 min in and Zlatan has scored already
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    Wtheck is happening!! Haha hope some of y'all are watching
  • lilskillz43
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RayS wrote: »
    Wtheck is happening!! Haha hope some of y'all are watching

    Insanely entertaining game so far. Hoping LAG can pull out the win but LAFC attack is looking so dangerous.
  • lilskillz43
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    and there it is :D Saw that coming
  • Chubbs
    14267 posts Has That Special Something
    Can add another 5* WF to the league with Nashvilles first DP signing. That Blue and Gold looks sooo good too.

    https://www.futhead.com/19/players/9393/hany-mukhtar/
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    Seattle v Galaxy what a game. Great one to have nationally televised too
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    Rolling through single player seasons with this. Nice variety of special cards

    Screenshot-20190901-224229.png
  • Ryno
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 4
    Here is what the MLS Icon core will look like for FIFA 20

    https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/914212/
  • RayS
    25315 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Here is what the MLS Icon core will look like for FIFA 20

    https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/914212/

    Not bad at all! Tempted by that Drogba
Sign In or Register to comment.