PFA YPOTY Sterling SBC out now!

Futfanatic
12492 posts Has That Special Something
Untradable packs in August 😂😂😂

Comments

• DannySTFC
    991 posts Professional
    What’s wrong with EA? What do they lose out on by giving us tradable packs especially at this stage? They’re unbelievable
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    Haha untradeable packs
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oof...
    And nothing in packs either.
    At least the packs are fairly good
  • Invincibility
    3436 posts National Call-Up
    Goodluck with packing Godin Kroos and Navas
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1413 posts Professional
    Watch it be a blunder on their end, requires 89 rated squads and give tradeable packs*
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    I really think it's just another incompetent mistake from EA. Never before, any of these sbc packs were untradable, right?
  • King_Cantona77
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    They decide to re-release this on the same day they include him in their TOTW? What's the point?
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    EA logic wow just wow
  • Jrmcsorley85
    52 posts Park Captain
    did this and got frick all out packs lol but got rid of dead wood and got solid player in return
  • PiotrLolo
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    1 hour ago I would do this. But now?
  • Agalopez65
    77 posts Park Captain
    Want this but spent everything getting Gullit.
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ffs just did this without reading it properly, my mistake but untradeable packs really!!!!
  • RileyD
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 14
    The packs have to be a mistake right?
  • JaySnake
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    Untradeable packs...really
  • Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    Surely a mistake @EA_Andy?!
  • Ki3r4nM95
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Even if the packs where tradeable, id rather stick with TOTS SALAH.
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who cares if packs are untradeable, just use whatever you get in another SBC
  • JaySnake
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    SBC is tradeable now....EA I demand the tradeable packs as well...
  • King_Cantona77
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    JaySnake wrote: »
    SBC is tradeable now....EA I demand the tradeable packs as well...

The incompetence is astounding.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mine was tradeable ffs
  • Grezzerk
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every time they mess an sbc like this up they give you the correct cards/pack on top of the packs you just opened and people still aren’t happy? Personally I hope they keep the sbc guy for next year and hope he messes up several sbc like this again so I can keep getting additional free packs/players.
  • cdbuck26
    3290 posts National Call-Up
    So is he saying that all our rewards are now tradable? Because the players I packed are still untradable, and I had to quicksell players due to them being duplicate untradables so will I get the equivalent in their quicksell value?
  • Grezzerk
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    So is he saying that all our rewards are now tradable? Because the players I packed are still untradable, and I had to quicksell players due to them being duplicate untradables so will I get the equivalent in their quicksell value?

No you will get an additional 2 packs that are tradeable I think and keep the untradeable players you just got.
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    The guy swap pack was also untradeable was it meant to be
  • MarkMCFC
    440 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would rather my players back lol
  • cdbuck26
    3290 posts National Call-Up
    Grezzerk wrote: »

No you will get an additional 2 packs that are tradeable I think and keep the untradeable players you just got.

Ahh that will be good, probably because they are too lazy to care in the last month haha
  • Grezzerk
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Ahh that will be good, probably because they are too lazy to care in the last month haha

Sancho player of the month was best. I completed him straight away and he was wrong position so they then let me keep the player and all the pack rewards and on top of that give me all the players I submitted back so I could do it again and get his other card too.
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anybody got any reviews for this card?