New ICONS

Comments

  • nicitel32
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    They are already leaked

    link?
  • NDJ591
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    They are already leaked

    link?

  • nicitel32
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    i hope not, none of them interest me...
  • NDJ591
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Deal with it
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    NDJ591 wrote: »

    That's not an actual leak though is it? Isn't that just people guessing from the silhouettes?

    Wouldn't complain about having Rush, Barnes and Dalglish though <3
  • Maybe one Greek player from Euro 2004 winner deserve Icon card :)
  • NDJ591
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    NDJ591 wrote: »

    That's not an actual leak though is it? Isn't that just people guessing from the silhouettes?

    Wouldn't complain about having Rush, Barnes and Dalglish though <3

    This is 99,9% Safe. @IamFrench your opinion?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    NDJ591 wrote: »

    That's not an actual leak though is it? Isn't that just people guessing from the silhouettes?

    Wouldn't complain about having Rush, Barnes and Dalglish though <3

    This is 99,9% Safe. @IamFrench your opinion?

    I hope so, I mean, they DO look incredibly close to the silhouettes that we were given!
  • VladimirSochi
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dalglish <3
  • nicitel32
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    another icon i would love to see is claudio caniggia...he and maradonna were something special..i used to be a huge fan of argentina when they played...since messi i cant stand them...
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Koolfashion
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    Show some love for the polish icons. I would love to play with Boniek, Lato or Deyna. Even Dudek would be cool.
  • NDJ591
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rush and Barnes now confirmed
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    Rush and Barnes now confirmed

    No Dalglish :(
    Would have thought if he was going to be in it then LFC & EA would have announced him along with Rush and Barnes!
  • Skorpio_King
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    Rush and Barnes now confirmed

    No Dalglish :(
    Would have thought if he was going to be in it then LFC & EA would have announced him along with Rush and Barnes!

    Yeah my thoughts too
  • Aspas10
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't be Dalglish surely. Not only would they announce it the same day but 3 Liverpool legends at the same time
  • Rafael1904
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    need more Portuguese icons, or players who played in the league... Preud'homme, Coluna, Chalana, Futre, Nene some players from the Porto 2004 team...
  • Joestoe
    4692 posts National Call-Up
    If Garrincha actually will be in the game, he's my nr 1 target. The story behind that guy is just too beautiful.
  • Moe_86
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    No Oliver khan thou
  • Revolve2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!

    Mate I've got all my facts straight. I live football champ, unlike most people who play fifa and think they know everything about football.
  • Revolve2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Arron xox wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    Hakan suker had a legends card before if I'm not mistaken

    Hakan Sukur has never gotten a legend/Icon card. Players like him, Davor Suker, Mhilavic, Karagonis from Greece. These guys were game changers for their nations. So please show some diversity in your choices.

    Bloody hell man even Gabriel Batistuta is missing and this guy has scored almost over a 1000 goals.

  • Alex_cr
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 15
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!

    Mate I've got all my facts straight. I live football champ, unlike most people who play fifa and think they know everything about football.

    George Weah is not only Liberian but he’s the president! He is in no way American! I mean he we was the first African to win the ballon d’or but yeah, I’m sure you know your facts 😂
  • Revolve2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!

    Mate I've got all my facts straight. I live football champ, unlike most people who play fifa and think they know everything about football.

    George Weah is not only Liberian but he’s the president! He is in no way American! I mean he we was the first African to win the ballon d’or but yeah, I’m sure you know your facts 😂

    Yep I can google and go wikipedia its fascinating how everything is just seconds away lol
  • Revolve2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!

    Mate I've got all my facts straight. I live football champ, unlike most people who play fifa and think they know everything about football.

    George Weah is not only Liberian but he’s the president! He is in no way American! I mean he we was the first African to win the ballon d’or but yeah, I’m sure you know your facts 😂

    Your main focus is George Weah, why not google and post something on other players?

    here's one for you who is Zico, Riquelme, Saviola?
  • Alex_cr
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!

    Mate I've got all my facts straight. I live football champ, unlike most people who play fifa and think they know everything about football.

    George Weah is not only Liberian but he’s the president! He is in no way American! I mean he we was the first African to win the ballon d’or but yeah, I’m sure you know your facts 😂

    Your main focus is George Weah, why not google and post something on other players?

    here's one for you who is Zico, Riquelme, Saviola?

    I can’t get on board with Saviola but the other 2 then yeah I’d like to see them in the game. But your original post said you wanted more diversity, now you want 2 more Argentines and a Brazilian.

    By the way, as a fan of Milan I didn’t need to google Weah - I wouldn’t think many on here would to know his nationality. And as for Berbatov as it’s so recent I remember him announcing his retirement.
  • Selgarr
    914 posts Semi-Pro
    So if it's not Dalglish then who is it? I'm thinking Gerd Muller or Johan Neeskens.
  • Joestoe
    4692 posts National Call-Up
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Pointless disscusion. Its not just about going to editing mode and create an icon. There is lot of licensing and paper works behind it.

    You're right in that there's a lot that goes into who gets an icon.

    You're wrong that it's a pointless discussion - it's a forum, it's interesting to see who people are hoping for. If you aren't interested then no need to post.

    So then is EA against countries from the Balkans then? Are you against Muslim nations? Why doesn't Hakan Sukur not get an Icon, he wasn't called the bull of the Bosporus for nothing you know. He scored the fatest goal in the world cup 10.8 seconds.

    What about Berbatov another great Bulgarian striker. EA seems to more focused on popular nations. George Weah from the US missing. Come on have some diversity and show respect to other nations.

    You mean Berbatov who only announced his retirement this season. And that famous American striker Weah who of course, is in fact Liberian?

    Come on man. If you’re going to throw wild accusations about it’s probably best to get your facts right!

    Mate I've got all my facts straight. I live football champ, unlike most people who play fifa and think they know everything about football.

    George Weah is not only Liberian but he’s the president! He is in no way American! I mean he we was the first African to win the ballon d’or but yeah, I’m sure you know your facts 😂

    Your main focus is George Weah, why not google and post something on other players?

    here's one for you who is Zico, Riquelme, Saviola?

    I can’t get on board with Saviola but the other 2 then yeah I’d like to see them in the game. But your original post said you wanted more diversity, now you want 2 more Argentines and a Brazilian.

    By the way, as a fan of Milan I didn’t need to google Weah - I wouldn’t think many on here would to know his nationality. And as for Berbatov as it’s so recent I remember him announcing his retirement.

    Pirlo is kinda recent as well, right?
  • Götze#19
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 15
    Selgarr wrote: »
    So if it's not Dalglish then who is it? I'm thinking Gerd Muller or Johan Neeskens.

    As a Bayern fan, i would fxxking love to see Gerd Müller. Also imo he would fit into 1st (if it's not Kaka) and also last blank photo that ea tweeted. Since the chances of us seeing Dalglish are pretty slim right now, i do think it's Müller on the last icon place.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sign In or Register to comment.