FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• All here, looks like only 3 new bundesliga stadiums to be added(blank ones at the end) very dissatisfied with that
  • flcinusa
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a beta, it doesn't even have Brammall Lane which we know is in the game, it's using last years assets
  • flcinusa
    Also, 3 mystery stadiums at the end of the list.... 3 stadiums were removed from the FIFA 19 list, think about it
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 10
    goalgerd13 wrote: »

All here, looks like only 3 new bundesliga stadiums to be added(blank ones at the end) very dissatisfied with that

No new stadium is in this video except only one.
    High Field Road?
    New generic?
    Old stadium of coventry?
  • flcinusa
    comet213 wrote: »

All here, looks like only 3 new bundesliga stadiums to be added(blank ones at the end) very dissatisfied with that

High Field Road?
    New generic?
    Old stadium of coventry?

Coventry stadium that was used in the journey last year
  • comet213
    edited August 11
    flcinusa wrote: »

High Field Road?
    New generic?
    Old stadium of coventry?

Coventry stadium that was used in the journey last year

Thanks.
    That's interesting.
    Post edited by comet213 on
  • DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited August 12
    After losing the best club stadiums in the Italian, German and Spanish league I can’t see the 20 new stadiums they are adding being enough.
  • Pwalie86
    1235 posts Professional
    Should be getting some announcement at the weekend when Bundesliga kicks off. I think that's the rumour going around. I think EA did this with La Liga last year and EPL early August 2014. Depending on when the league starts.

Don't think they show new licenses in beta.
  • flcinusa
    I've seen at least 2 Premier League stadiums have been given a much needed upgrade, one we've asked for, one very unexpected
  • mickjacobjr
    1137 posts Professional
    flcinusa wrote: »
    I've seen at least 2 Premier League stadiums have been given a much needed upgrade, one we've asked for, one very unexpected

What clubs are they
  • Stugg93
    54 posts Park Captain
    I reckon Newcastle, Watford, Burnley, Tottenham, Manchester City and West Ham are the most likely
  • TeamExtreme17
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Old Trafford i hope :/
  • Futbol22
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 14
    I’ll be happy to see EA prioritizing stadiums from the Bundesliga/La Liga and hopefully other European leagues like Serie A.

Premier league has had more than enough additions/updates and a lot of the stadiums are pretty average anyway.
  • Steph3998
    1490 posts Play-Off Hero
    The Parc des Princes has been updated, the adboards are now closer to the nets and there are some sort of LEDboards in the 2nd row of the stadium like IRL o:)
  • muha_masry
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    The Parc des Princes has been updated, the adboards are now closer to the nets and there are some sort of LEDboards in the 2nd row of the stadium like IRL o:)

is there any photos or videos ??
  • Steph3998
    1490 posts Play-Off Hero
    muha_masry wrote: »
    Steph3998 wrote: »

is there any photos or videos ??

@FIFAALLSTARS on twitter
  • comet213
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Finally confirmation on Lyon's stadium.

Took them only 4 years to put it in the game, but okay.
  • DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    ELBarto_3 wrote: »

Agreed! Should of been put in years ago.
    Need more than this and 17 Bundesliga stadiums before I’m happy with the teams they’ve lost this year. Not good enough.
  • DYL_26 wrote: »
    ELBarto_3 wrote: »

Agreed! Should of been put in years ago.
    Need more than this and 17 Bundesliga stadiums before I’m happy with the teams they’ve lost this year. Not good enough.
    What teams?
  • muha_masry
    edited August 14
    EA SPORTS FIFA 20 brings you more than 30 official leagues, 700+ teams, and 17,000+ authentic players.
    Play in any of the 90 licensed stadiums across the globe, and experience exclusive access to the world’s biggest competitions.

90 licensed stadiums are in FIFA 20
    and we had 73 licensed stadiums are in FIFA 19 and now we can remove 3 stadiums ( allianz arena - allianz stadium - elmonumental stadium ) so now we have 20 new licensed stadium ...

13 Bundesliga stadiums + Bramall Lane(Sheffield United) + 3 new promoted team in la liga granada, osasuna, real mallorca + also real valladolid wasn't in fifa 19 and they still play in la liga .. + Groupama Stadium (Parc OL) - Lyon .. so now we have 19 stadiums + 1 stadium !!?

** PES has now partnership with river plate so FIFa lost their stadium
    correct me guys if i am wrong
  • DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    EA SPORTS FIFA 20 brings you more than 30 official leagues, 700+ teams, and 17,000+ authentic players.
    Play in any of the 90 licensed stadiums across the globe, and experience exclusive access to the world’s biggest competitions.

and we had 73 licensed stadiums are in FIFA 19 and now we can remove 3 stadiums ( allianz arena - allianz stadium - elmonumental stadium ) so now we have 20 new licensed stadium ...

13 Bundesliga stadiums + Bramall Lane(Sheffield United) + 3 new promoted team in la liga granada, osasuna, real mallorca + also real valladolid wasn't in fifa 19 and they still play in la liga .. + Groupama Stadium (Parc OL) - Lyon .. so now we have 19 stadiums + 1 stadium !!?

My guess would be Benfica or racing club in Argentina. Still very disappointed with this outcome and will continue to be until Fifa win back the Juventus license. I really don’t want to play the game without them in it.
  • Stugg93
    54 posts Park Captain

So you could well be right although I'm not sure which La Liga stadiums we're going to get. I think the 20 stadiums could well be:

Spain: Huesca, Real Valladolid & Rayo Vallecano
    England: Sheffield United
    Germany: RB Leipzig, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Eintracht Frankfurt, Werder Bremen, Hoffenheim, Fortuna Dusseldorf, Mainz, Freiburg, Augsburg, Stuttgart, Hannover & Nürnberg
    France: Lyon
    19th & 20th: Benfica? PSV? Zenit? random US
  • muha_masry
    edited August 14
    Stugg93 wrote: »

So you could well be right although I'm not sure which La Liga stadiums we're going to get. I think the 20 stadiums could well be:

Germany: RB Leipzig, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Eintracht Frankfurt, Werder Bremen, Hoffenheim, Fortuna Dusseldorf, Mainz, Freiburg, Augsburg, Stuttgart, Hannover & Nürnberg

i think they only add stadiums for teams play in la liga like the teams i mentioned .. huesca and vallecano now play in second division

anyway lets wait for friday the beginning of bundesliga and they will announce the stadiums of bundesliga and all the stadiums in the game
  • Howler19
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 14

i think they only add stadiums for teams play in la liga like the teams i mentioned .. huesca and vallecano now play in second division

anyway lets wait for friday the beginning of bundesliga and they will announce the stadiums of bundesliga and all the stadiums in the game

Not true. Last season they added the stadiums of Malaga, Depor and Las Palmas. What matters is which teams were in La Liga when they scanned, not which teams are there now.

I think this is correct plus Köln and an MLS stadium.
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »

Not true. Last season they added the stadiums of Malaga, Depor and Las Palmas. What matters is which teams were in La Liga when they scanned, not which teams are there now.

So no Benfica? Would be bad
  • Rafael1904
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    apparently if you play with Benfica in the beta the commentator says welcome to Lisbon? can anybody confirm?
  • ManzGOTIT
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rafael1904 wrote: »
    apparently if you play with Benfica in the beta the commentator says welcome to Lisbon? can anybody confirm?

They probably do but they also said welcome to Monaco last year in a generic stadia
  • Howler19
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 14
    Howler19 wrote: »

So no Benfica? Would be bad

It would surprise me tbh. I don't really know where that rumor started, but it would be awesome.
  • riccardobosio
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just wanted to say that today I came across my ps2 and my old fifas and I saw Estadio José Alvalade from Sporting Lisbon, Estadio da Luz from Benfica, Estadio do Bessa from Boavista, Estadio do Dragão from Porto.. all disappeared and highly requested from us in 2020 when they were there over 10 years ago. Plus, I've also seen the Commerzbank Arena from Frankfurt, AWD Arena from Hannover, BayArena from Leverkusen and the Mercedes-Benz Arena from Stuttgart in Germany, while we're still waiting for them to be announced 😂
    Finally, a nice Constant Vanden Stock from Anderlecht which would be GREAT for Champions League or Europa League football in career mode.. very sad