FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• lapich29
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does mbokani get his starhead back in the beta?
  • Daviddt86
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In al honesy, the faces besides Juventus in Serie A look like crap.

• KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    In al honesy, the faces besides Juventus in Serie A look like crap.

You must be drunk. That Zapata is perfect
  • mickjacobjr
    1130 posts Professional
    look at this @Disgruntledas

I do find it laughable from Konami that they use the San Siro stadium as two different stadiums in PES it’s the same stadium for both inter and ac
  • Last year they did a good job scanning La Liga. I don't understand why they cannot do the same with a few teams at least from Serie A.
    I mean they already screw Juvents but who cares it'a all about the ultimate team right ?
    I feel like each year is the same crap. I don't really care about Volta even though it seems cool.
    Now i am just waiting to see what new teams/leagues they scan which I doubt.
    I see online about the Indian league, who the **** cares about the Indian league, come on...

I wanna see if they put some teams from Romania this year. I mean the Romanian league/federation already said yes a long time ago, but It's EA that is full of **** and lying about the licence and BS. I guess it's not enough that we play in Europa League and UCL previously. I mean **** new leagues not important from eastern europe, lets have Volta instead and prioritize Ultimate Team cause there's a lot of addicted idiots that spend their money, also **** Juventus because in ultimate team it's about packs not badges and kits.
    So another disappointing year. I mean I'll probably buy 20 cause it's addictive and I'm an idiot but i need my drug. At least EA could work on adding more leagues from eastern Europe and scan some **** team from Italy cause I wait for this **** for year and never happened. They scan La liga last year, big accomplishment but what about THIS **** YEAR?!
  • Rete
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last year they did a good job scanning La Liga. I don't understand why they cannot do the same with a few teams at least from Serie A.
    I mean they already screw Juvents but who cares it'a all about the ultimate team right ?
    I feel like each year is the same crap. I don't really care about Volta even though it seems cool.
    Now i am just waiting to see what new teams/leagues they scan which I doubt.
    I see online about the Indian league, who the **** cares about the Indian league, come on...

I wanna see if they put some teams from Romania this year. I mean the Romanian league/federation already said yes a long time ago, but It's EA that is full of **** and lying about the licence and BS. I guess it's not enough that we play in Europa League and UCL previously. I mean **** new leagues not important from eastern europe, lets have Volta instead and prioritize Ultimate Team cause there's a lot of addicted idiots that spend their money, also **** Juventus because in ultimate team it's about packs not badges and kits.
    So another disappointing year. I mean I'll probably buy 20 cause it's addictive and I'm an idiot but i need my drug. At least EA could work on adding more leagues from eastern Europe and scan some **** team from Italy cause I wait for this **** for year and never happened. They scan La liga last year, big accomplishment but what about THIS **** YEAR?!

All very true, the only things that matter to EA is their bottom line, and while they have 14/15 year olds dropping their mummy and daddy’s £££ on packs they’re laughing. The only way I see things changing is by separating the online and offline modes. It makes sense really (from the customers point of view).
  • Ashy
    9526 posts League Winner
    I'd accept PL updated faces that have been leaked, Bundesliga update similar to the La Liga one and a few La Liga updates, and about 25 customs to the most desired players with generic faces in fifa 20
  • wetcase
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hypothetically if no Bundesliga news comes, it’s appropriate to lose it
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    100% lose it.
    The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 are set to feature in the spectacular FIFA gaming series for the foreseeable future with the recent announcements that Electronic Arts acquired the rights to exclusively license match simulation products until 2022.

The extension of the current deal is for four more seasons, beginning from the 2018/19 campaign. The rights package obtained by Electronic Arts also covers e-sports - or multi-player video sections - meaning the gaming giants will continue to offer the highly popular TAG Heuer Virtual Bundesliga and FIFA Ultimate Team competitions. An option to develop soccer manager simulations in all languages and to market them internationally on a non-exclusive basis has also been obtained by EA.

Bundesliga and EA Sports extend collaboration
  • Jeyj38
    1214 posts Professional
    One of life’s great mysteries ‘when the **** was duvan Zapata scanned’ I just can’t even fathom when, Stefan de vrij too it is extremely odd to have those two players scanned if no one else is. Unless they’re god tier customs

Im not so sure those are "scans".
  • Jeyj38
    1214 posts Professional
    edited August 14
    Rete wrote: »
    Götze#19 wrote: »

Well currently there’s no Bayern or Bundesliga faces and faces previously there have been removed (I.e sancho who we’ve seen in trailers aswell) so with that yeah there’s a chance for faces to be added, but I’d say it’ll only be the Bundesliga no serieA or ligue 1

What about a team like AS Roma who are official partners? The only two players who have had the treatment since FIFA 19 is Justin Kluivert and Leo Spinazzola (who I suspect was scanned at Juve)? Surely they’d put a little effort in there?

Weve all been here a while and see EA care about 1 thing only... Microtransactions = money, they couldn’t give two **** about partnerships thus they let Bayern and Juve just leave, arguably two of the biggest clubs in world football, individual team partnerships mean **** all in my opinion

Well they did lose around 700 Million in stocks after pes annoucement of juve deal. So i would say, even if they didn't, they should care now

Great point, no hurt like wallet hurt.
    I always wonder how the poor representation in Leagues like Serie A and Ligue 1 goes down in Italy and France. You’ve a player like Nicolo Zaniolo who’s played and scored in the Champions League, is a full international and one of the stars of an official partner and EA are like ‘Nah, maybe next year’. Whereas a random NY Red Bull player gets the full treatment. How do they even organise or prioritise these things? In fairness to Konami, it’s something they do really well.

I support Lyon and I can tell you it hurts...
    I would happily play a ligue 1 squad each year but its a pain. Even PSG players like Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Draxler are a joke...

Would have loved a scanned Pepe but aint happening.
  • Quiffed
    88 posts Park Captain
    They scanned a few Romanians in the Belgian league last year - hopefully they’ll add Hagi, looks a player. So does that forward who reading signed last week - puscas
  • Bouboe112
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is so tiresome. Lets face it guys, they will always be one step behind with the system they have now.

We will always have to wait years for scans to come. And they are too lazy for customs or whatever.

I give up. Dont know what to say or do anymore. They taken an crucial element of the game and held it hostage.

I wont bother anymore.

Bye
  • Renatos
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be honest I am exiting about this year starhead.
    If they include joao felix scan as well as those placeholders from italy it has been a great year.
    We cant change them during a year but let say thanks to this forum it has made them to think a bit different about starhead
  • Shaanxz
    20300 posts Club Captain
    Will the new editing options allow more options for people to create there own more life like customs?
  • Nickbon
    75 posts Park Captain
    Imagine being able to edit generic players, would be so nice to have some "sliders" to follow from here or Reddit and being able to have players more similar to real life
  • Rete
    Renatos wrote: »
    If they include joao felix scan as well as those placeholders from italy it has been a great year.
    We cant change them during a year but let say thanks to this forum it has made them to think a bit different about starhead

I know there’re loads of videos knocking around on YouTube of new faces but is there a list of them also? And of the placeholders?
  • Götze#19
    279 posts Sunday League Hero

I know there’re loads of videos knocking around on YouTube of new faces but is there a list of them also? And of the placeholders?

You can find lists on twitter (every league has it's own list). There are total of around 220 faces excluding Buli. With Buli and couple of other leagues scans (like Felix etc.) i think this year's count will be let's say 400. Pretty good imo
  • Nickbon wrote: »
    Imagine being able to edit generic players, would be so nice to have some "sliders" to follow from here or Reddit and being able to have players more similar to real life

Before you can edit all the generic faces with mods. EA needs to go back to those days.
  • Rete

You can find lists on twitter (every league has it's own list). There are total of around 220 faces excluding Buli. With Buli and couple of other leagues scans (like Felix etc.) i think this year's count will be let's say 400. Pretty good imo

I’ve had a look, I can’t find them, could you send me a link please.
  • Ashy
    9526 posts League Winner
    @Götze#19
    PM me a link
  • Allsports92
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 14
    Well Lyon have announced the stadium officially for fifa 20 But on the video it shows no new faces and there is also a lyon edition fifa 20 What’s the purpose of a lyon edition game without player faces ??? Someone check the vid out Oh and also the kits are the 2018 kits So maybe that gives hope :) for all lyon fans out there
  • WilliamCeder
    63 posts Park Captain
    400 scans are poor, Last year we had atleast 600
  • Renatos
    PEPE , OZIL, AUBAMEYANG THEY HAVE PLACEHOLDER
  • Renatos

Who had 600 last year?? Are you including the ones who already has faces. Come on man if we had 600 last year I would not ask them nothing more than last year
  • Daviddt86
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So which players have placeholder?
  • Well Lyon have announced the stadium officially for fifa 20 But on the video it shows no new faces and there is also a lyon edition fifa 20 What’s the purpose of a lyon edition game without player faces ??? Someone check the vid out Oh and also the kits are the 2018 kits So maybe that gives hope :) for all lyon fans out there

Club edition of FIFA means nothing unfortunately, even we (Feyenoord) got one last year... no faces, no stadium.
  • Götze#19
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    I said imo 400 (because im expecting around 150-200 faces from buli, again we could get even more, who knows when it's ea we're talking about). And i don't know where did you get that 600 info from, i could be wrong but i feel we've had around 300-400 new faces implemented into fifa19.
  • Szoko
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park

I’ve had a look, I can’t find them, could you send me a link please.

these lists on twitter are incomplete... you find them @FifaFaces1
  • Howler19
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect

My count is 308 right now, but that includes updated faces for players who already had a face.