70k + 3 90+ unwanted cards

joehuk
3343 posts National Call-Up
Do I do one more tots sbc? Try my luck or try push icon sbc?

Can't see there being anything from now until 20

Comments

• Koning Spijker
    1185 posts Professional
    I did Maldini last night. Started with 336k and a number of 200 of unusable golds. Started with 81+ and 82+ SBCs, all 83s went into 84+ totw. Used untradable PIM Socrates as Icon. Ended up with 136k left and tradable players for around 400k (most expensives are TOTS Werner 131k and TOTS Cancelo 65k). So eventually I did Maldini with profit, even if I had to buy an Icon.
    If I knew this before I would have done more Icons or a more expensive one
  • Grezzerk
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Tots sbc has been horrible to me today. I have used all my high rated untradeable in icon sbc then put the icon in jumbo packs. Started doing the tots sbc using players I got from 81-86 Sbc then do it again with the resulting tots. Done about 6 I think. Also from the 81-86 I must of done about 45+ packs and not a single walkout. Don’t think 86 actually exist in them packs.
  • joehuk
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Tots sbc has been horrible to me today. I have used all my high rated untradeable in icon sbc then put the icon in jumbo packs. Started doing the tots sbc using players I got from 81-86 Sbc then do it again with the resulting tots. Done about 6 I think. Also from the 81-86 I must of done about 45+ packs and not a single walkout. Don’t think 86 actually exist in them packs.

It's not been good at all for me this batch.

Last lot with 86 sqaud I got dembele, bernando Silva, some other decent ones I didn't need other than for sbcs.
  • joehuk
    Update did one final one and got da costa. Best pull this batch but currently a 40k card :joy:

• Tboon
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Same here!