Pelé should have 5 stars weak foot!

Yuri_Fantasy
1 posts Ball Boy
edited August 14
I'm a football lover since as a kid, always reading or watching something about the football legends. I always wanted that some of these legends that i love so much were included in FIFA. This happened in FIFA 14, i cried of hapiness when i saw EA announcing the FIFA Legends, now know as Icons.

But one thing i can't stand is Pelé having only 4 stars weak foot. Football historians always claims that Pelé always was know as a naturally ambidextrous, he was one of the first players in the world to be know for that capacity, maybe he was actually the first.

I remember to watch a documentary when i was a kid, and i will never forget what the narrator said: "Pelé was genetically blessed, his legs are absolutely symmetrical, even his nerves are symmetrical, this why he's naturally ambidextrous". Some players are ambidextrous by practicing, but Pelé was naturally ambidextrous.

So is a insult to football history Pelé not have 5 star weak foot in the game.

Pelé is the best player of all time, he scores a lot of weak foot long shot goals, one of them was a chip shot goal from outside the box, the only player i ever see doing something like this with his weak foot was Ronaldo.

Here's a video proofing he deserves to have 5 stars weak foot. A shame not every of his weak foot goals was recorded.

Post edited by Yuri_Fantasy on

Comments

• Whufc
    1334 posts Professional
    edited August 14
    Yh I agree pele should have 5* weak foot
  • pedro___
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% agree
  • Soulja1985
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You do know that the developers don't know much about football, don't you?
  • IGS
    63 posts Park Captain
    Soulja1985 wrote: »

i think most of them are Canadians... other than hockey they pretty much have no idea about any other sport let alone the most beautiful of all of them.... FOOTBALL. Do not expect much from them...
  • Soulja1985 wrote: »

I hope some developer could read this post, or someone higher in the FIFA community could share to reach some developer and finally fix this huge mistake. This is disgraceful to football history.

• cdbuck26
    3303 posts National Call-Up
    Every time I think Pele has 5 star weak foot but then no I am surprised to see that he has 4 star