FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• riccardobosio
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Does frenkie de jong and van de beek have placeholders ?

What about militao and ferland mendy?

What are most notable placeholders faces ??
    Yes, de Jong does have a place holder. The others not for now.
  • Disgruntledas
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hypothetically if no Bundesliga news comes, it’s appropriate to lose it
  • Futbol22
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 14
    Hypothetically if no Bundesliga news comes, it’s appropriate to lose it

100% lose it.

But they can’t really hold back the scans from the 17/18 season any longer and there has been starheads that fully confirm the league has been scanned + all the missing stadiums are coming too.

- Muto
    - Balogun
    - Bernardo
    - Jojic
    - Brandt
    - Werner
    - Bruma
    - Sabitzer
    - Kampl
    - Klostermann
    - Orban
    - Demme
    - Keita
    - Finnbogason
    - Kehrer
    - Henrichs
    - Köhn
    - Havertz
    - Goretzka
    - Forsberg
    - Hummels
    - Lewandowski
    - Kimmich
    - Martinez
    - Gnabry
    - Neuer
    - Thiago
    - Süle
    - Jovic
    - Zagadou
    - Witsel
    - Delaney
    - Bürki
    - Sancho
    - Schulz
    - Halstenberg
    - Gulacsi
    - Elvedi
    - Hradecky
    - Haller
    - Da Costa
    - Elvedi
    - Coman
    - Müller
    - Poulsen
    - Kamada

Let’s go Serie A in Fifa 21!
  • Futbol22
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    Howler19 wrote: »

Let’s go Serie A in Fifa 21!

They really should just add Serie A now and stop holding stuff back. I know they won't but once they have league scans from the big four leagues the game has actually reached what the minimum should be starhead wise. As long as any of those four leagues is full of generics it's just not good enough.

They should, but it’s going to be next year...
    You’re right minimum should be the these four leagues
  • Rete
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Serie A blitz would only really come with faces as 90% of the stadiums are not owned by clubs but rented from municipal councils. Laughably, one of the few that is privately owned is the Allianz Stadium which EA in their wisdom gave to PES for the next few years.
  • Renatos
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 14
    Yes but if EA sign a exclusive contract with Serie A to scan the faces they are able to include Juventus name and kit , stadium will be generic.
    So for fifa 21 I am sure we are going to have juve back without stadium like barca or Bayern.

And Bundesliga faces are coming, there is no chance they lost the licence, they only left out to create the hype on us and on marketing point as last year beta leaked all the la liga faces and this year they will not make the same mistake
  • Disgruntledas
    Interesting nothing was mentioned about Bayern’s Stadium by EA when they announced piemonte Calcio and the loss of that licence
  • Rete
    Renatos wrote: »
    Yes but if EA sign a exclusive contract with Serie A to scan the faces they are able to include Juventus name and kit , stadium will be generic.
    So for fifa 21 I am sure we are going to have juve back without stadium like barca or Bayern.

And Bundesliga faces are coming, there is no chance they lost the licence, they only left out to create the hype on us and on marketing point as last year beta leaked all the la liga faces and this year they will not make the same mistake

I’m not sure that’ll be the case as whatever agreement is made with Serie A, and in particular Juventus, it won’t be able to breach the conditions of the current contract with Konami. If that contract stipulates ‘exclusive rights to kit, name, stadium, etc’, EA won’t be able to touch Juventus until the contract expires (in I’m guessing 2022).
  • Rete
    Interesting nothing was mentioned about Bayern’s Stadium by EA when they announced piemonte Calcio and the loss of that licence

I’m sure they did, I think they said it’s a Konami/PES exclusive.
  • Rete
    Anyone with the beta know if Zaniolo of AS Roma has a placeholder or a starhead/custom?
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Renatos wrote: »

Serie A license is not like Bundes, Premier or La Liga. Serie A license doesn't mean you have the license for all the team.
  • Disgruntledas
    Rete wrote: »

I swear EA didn’t but Konami did
  • Rete

I swear EA didn’t but Konami did

Sorry, I misunderstood. No, I’ve not seen anything official from EA either, but that’s probably just them keeping their heads down after the Piemonte Calcio debacle.
  • Happo
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If ASM and/or Longstaff doesn’t have an Ingame face I won’t be buying this fifa at full price I can tell you that. Will I buy it when it is 24.99? Possibly yes but still
  • Peanut2000
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happo wrote: »
    If ASM and/or Longstaff doesn’t have an Ingame face I won’t be buying this fifa at full price I can tell you that. Will I buy it when it is 24.99? Possibly yes but still

Longstaff will 100% have a face highly doubt ASM will. Unless EA somehow rush one through or get him a custom face maybe. I have a feeling ASM will look horrible 😂

• Blackdeath91
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So many good players really deserves a scan / starhead.
    @EaSports you show us a picture with the serie a we could play with dybala to piatek the san siro to stadio olimpico... so where is piateks face?.. saw some playholders faces .. kessie rodriguez and paqueta but where is romagnoli zaniolo skriniar suso. these are players deserving scanheads instead of some mls players no one cares about. i think if you would listen to the community no one would buy pes instead!
  • Disgruntledas
    One of life’s great mysteries ‘when the **** was duvan Zapata scanned’ I just can’t even fathom when, Stefan de vrij too it is extremely odd to have those two players scanned if no one else is. Unless they’re god tier customs
  • Blackdeath91
    @Disgruntledas yeah but if they would add suso romagnoli suso skriniar it would be a perfect fifa..
    kessie pagueta chiesa and franky de jong have playholders faces for now.. hope for piatek as well!
  • Rete
    @EaSports you show us a picture with the serie a we could play with dybala to piatek the san siro to stadio olimpico... so where is piateks face?.. saw some playholders faces .. kessie rodriguez and paqueta but where is romagnoli zaniolo skriniar suso. these are players deserving scanheads instead of some mls players no one cares about. i think if you would listen to the community no one would buy pes instead!

With you 100% on this. EA have always gone full tilt at the English leagues and teams from the US (nothing wrong with that) but taken a step back from leagues like the Serie A and Ligue 1 which is infuriating when those are the leagues you enjoy. The players you named there are a must for improvements.
    Could someone help with this question please, if a player doesn’t have a new face or a placeholder in the beta, does that mean they won’t in FIFA 20? Or have, in previous editions, player faces been added between beta and final product? Thanks.
  • Disgruntledas
    @Disgruntledas yeah but if they would add suso romagnoli suso skriniar it would be a perfect fifa..
    kessie pagueta chiesa and franky de jong have playholders faces for now.. hope for piatek as well!

Don’t hold your breath EA devs are pretty stoop and always make mistakes with faces and giving black players white bodies etc etc etc etc etc
  • Blackdeath91
    still hope for these players if not .. no fifa for me this year..
  • Blackdeath91
    not interested to play with generic serie a players and piemonte calcio :disappointed:
  • Blackdeath91
    look at this @Disgruntledas
  • Disgruntledas

With you 100% on this. EA have always gone full tilt at the English leagues and teams from the US (nothing wrong with that) but taken a step back from leagues like the Serie A and Ligue 1 which is infuriating when those are the leagues you enjoy. The players you named there are a must for improvements.
    Could someone help with this question please, if a player doesn’t have a new face or a placeholder in the beta, does that mean they won’t in FIFA 20? Or have, in previous editions, player faces been added between beta and final product? Thanks.

Well currently there’s no Bayern or Bundesliga faces and faces previously there have been removed (I.e sancho who we’ve seen in trailers aswell) so with that yeah there’s a chance for faces to be added, but I’d say it’ll only be the Bundesliga no serieA or ligue 1
  • Disgruntledas

See PEs has always shown love to Serie A thats why I buy pes for those faces from these big players you’d expect FIFA to have but they don’t. I prefer Fifas gameplay (not since 16 though) but pes has the realism, shame one game can’t have both.. I’d die for a Papu Gomez scan I’d give my first born son for that ****, but I don’t see it happening this gen at least 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Rete

Well currently there’s no Bayern or Bundesliga faces and faces previously there have been removed (I.e sancho who we’ve seen in trailers aswell) so with that yeah there’s a chance for faces to be added, but I’d say it’ll only be the Bundesliga no serieA or ligue 1

What about a team like AS Roma who are official partners? The only two players who have had the treatment since FIFA 19 is Justin Kluivert and Leo Spinazzola (who I suspect was scanned at Juve)? Surely they’d put a little effort in there?
  • Disgruntledas
    edited August 14

What about a team like AS Roma who are official partners? The only two players who have had the treatment since FIFA 19 is Justin Kluivert and Leo Spinazzola (who I suspect was scanned at Juve)? Surely they’d put a little effort in there?

Weve all been here a while and see EA care about 1 thing only... Microtransactions = money, they couldn’t give two **** about partnerships thus they let Bayern and Juve just leave, arguably two of the biggest clubs in world football, individual team partnerships mean **** all in my opinion
  • Götze#19
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 14

Weve all been here a while and see EA care about 1 thing only... Microtransactions = money, they couldn’t give two **** about partnerships thus they let Bayern and Juve just leave, arguably two of the biggest clubs in world football, individual team partnerships mean **** all in my opinion

Well they did lose around 700 Million in stocks after pes annoucement of juve deal. So i would say, even if they didn't, they should care now
  • ChrisW1991
    956 posts Professional

See PEs has always shown love to Serie A thats why I buy pes for those faces from these big players you’d expect FIFA to have but they don’t. I prefer Fifas gameplay (not since 16 though) but pes has the realism, shame one game can’t have both.. I’d die for a Papu Gomez scan I’d give my first born son for that ****, but I don’t see it happening this gen at least 🤷🏼‍♂️

Abit of a weird thing to say 👀.. I bet your son would love to hear that..Sorry son but you've lived long enough, i need that Papu Gomez scan, sorry kid'