What would you do with all these untradeables?

Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
922 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 14
So I’ve completed all the Futties SBC now, & now have 600k coins & a bunch of leftover untradeables that are the following:

94 x1
93 x1
92 x1
90 x1
89 x1
88 x1
87 x3
86 x6
85 x2
84 x4
83 x15
82 x20
86 IF

This is my squad:
g6BG3nt.jpg
Bench: Fut Fabinho, Fut Hazard, Fut Griezmann, Fut Rich, Fut Alaba, FB Sandro, Fut Savic, TOTS Aouar, FB Firmino, TOTS Goretzka.

Would you complete Maldini at this point? I hear good things about him, but I’m not sure if he’s as good as TOTY Varane or Ramos. If I were to sell Varane, there’s not much I’d do with the funds other than TOTY DDG. Maybe try out TOTY Kante for Vieira, or TOTS Messi for Cruyff.
Post edited by Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air on

Comments

• Yiddo666
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just do whatever YOU want,games dead mate just have fun
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 14
    Yiddo666 wrote: »
    Just do whatever YOU want,games dead mate just have fun
    Oh for sure, I’m just not sure what would be more worthwhile between rinsing them all in the Icon upgrade & submitting those Icons in the 100k packs. Trying my luck in the TOTS upgrade, or just getting a bunch of packs from completing an Icon SBC.
    Post edited by Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air on
  • Not sure on the Beta but this song is a banger from the game!!
  • Grown93
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, skip maldini. You dont need it at all.

Just do a icon that was a legend or played in your club in the past. or a fun icon/players to play at times etc
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    edited August 14
    Dinho. Have some fun my man. My team is so stacked I was humming and harring about bringing him back. Then i played with him again and the joy returned. He’s unique.

P.s. maldini ain’t all that
  • Lackosweat
    5531 posts Big Money Move
    I mean that manager is so flying
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14244 posts Has That Special Something
    Do it before 6 as all the good players will be gone from packs
  • tom4s
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Dinho. Have some fun my man. My team is so stacked I was humming and harring about bringing him back. Then i played with him again and the joy returned. He’s unique.

P.s. maldini ain’t all that

• Safehands84
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Same boat was going to do R9 but decided to wait for icon pack this mo th realised everything out if packs tonight and in work so no time to do it now. Probably got enough in club bar few informs to do it but wont be getting everything back after tonight.
  • The Zodiac
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DixonBeats wrote: »
    Not sure on the Beta but this song is a banger from the game!!

rubbish
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    So I’ve completed all the Futties SBC now, & now have 600k coins & a bunch of leftover untradeables that are the following:

94 x1
    93 x1
    92 x1
    90 x1
    89 x1
    88 x1
    87 x3
    86 x6
    85 x2
    84 x4
    83 x15
    82 x20
    86 IF

This is my squad:
    g6BG3nt.jpg
    Bench: Fut Fabinho, Fut Hazard, Fut Griezmann, Fut Rich, Fut Alaba, FB Sandro, Fut Savic, TOTS Aouar, FB Firmino, TOTS Goretzka.

Would you complete Maldini at this point? I hear good things about him, but I’m not sure if he’s as good as TOTY Varane or Ramos. If I were to sell Varane, there’s not much I’d do with the funds other than TOTY DDG. Maybe try out TOTY Kante for Vieira, or TOTS Messi for Cruyff.

You need to hurry up and do it before this stuff leaves packs. I've been randomly doing everything and cant lose coins 🤣