Beta

I need a code for the fifa 20 beta for free

Comments

• ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator
    EA distribute the codes and no one else can give you one.
  • ozcs_69
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    Tambo9678 wrote: »
    I need a code for the fifa 20 beta for free

save yourself some disappointments bro, no one is happy with it after the update so far
  • Chavez76
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am genuine curious, OP, do you really think that someone will ever give you anything formulating your words like this?
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Tambo9678

I have one and your not missing out on anything really.

The only thing i like about the game is the grind at the start when teams are fairly even. Then you can see who the reap ballers are. after a few weeks you start seeing credit card uniteds all over the place killing any sense of achievment when you get battered 5-0.

They just dropped Totys in the beta and to me it just lost its soul. i played one game and switched it off. The game becomes boring when every player is maxed out. Yes sure i still win but i just miss the grind and the hustle you know.
  • JPRM71
    2317 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Tambo9678

The only thing i like about the game is the grind at the start when teams are fairly even. Then you can see who the reap ballers are. after a few weeks you start seeing credit card uniteds all over the place killing any sense of achievment when you get battered 5-0.

They just dropped Totys in the beta and to me it just lost its soul. i played one game and switched it off. The game becomes boring when every player is maxed out. Yes sure i still win but i just miss the grind and the hustle you know.

The idea is to test the pre release with full stat players to provide feedback to EA, not treat it as a proper game.
  • Demon_reborn
    I dont understand why 99 stat players need to exist?

Its a waste of time when you play 99 teams vs 99 teams. Why not just get rid of them?

You wouldnt play a friendly with all the settings up to 100 like pace passing and shooting? so why do it in ut?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    @Tambo9678

The idea is to test the pre release with full stat players to provide feedback to EA, not treat it as a proper game.

The community just highlights everything thats wrong with this game lmao, i don't even believe its the game at fault tbh its just the backwards community that has this mentality to to do anything to win.

Even on the beta with maxed out teams i've had people quitting at 0-0 when i got a penalty or quitting at 1-0 after i'd just scored rather than actually testing out the game with end game cards, its pathetic.
  • Demon_reborn
    @Tambo9678

The community just highlights everything thats wrong with this game lmao, i don't even believe its the game at fault tbh its just the backwards community that has this mentality to to do anything to win.

Even on the beta with maxed out teams i've had people quitting at 0-0 when i got a penalty or quitting at 1-0 after i'd just scored rather than actually testing out the game with end game cards, its pathetic.

Just a few question?... You always seem to have god squads. Do you not enjoy the grind of having a crap squad? How much points are you pumping for fifa 20?

In my opinion there should be different lobbys for Fut. The road to glorys, The teame built on a theme and then credit card fcs.

This way players match up against similar teams instead of a crap team facing god squads.

In division rivals there should be squad requirmenets for example:
    division 10 is for non rare bronzes, div 9 mixed of rare and non rare bronze players, division 8 rare bronze players only etc untill you reach div 1 wheres its icons and the top players only.

This would keep the market stable for bronze, silver and golds steady.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    @Tambo9678

Just a few question?... You always seem to have god squads. Do you not enjoy the grind of having a crap squad? How much points are you pumping for fifa 20?

In my opinion there should be different lobbys for Fut. The road to glorys, The teame built on a theme and then credit card fcs.

This way players match up against similar teams instead of a crap team facing god squads.

In division rivals there should be squad requirmenets for example:
    division 10 is for non rare bronzes, div 9 mixed of rare and non rare bronze players, division 8 rare bronze players only etc untill you reach div 1 wheres its icons and the top players only.

This would keep the market stable for bronze, silver and golds steady.

I usually spend around £500 at the start of the game and then trade my **** off for the remainder, in comparison £500 for me isn't alot of money at all and i absolutely hate the start of a game when you have no coins and can barely afford even consumables to get by.

This year i won't be spending anything over 12k FP to start my capital and start trading to get my fortune but thats purely because i won't have as much time to play due to other commitments etc
  • is1996
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    Its pathetic that even on the beta you get guys that spam crosses. But even worse when they score they still shh at you . I mean its just a beta we a trying the game and trying to make it better. If EA decides to take our feedback serious thats their problem . I dont even sell players on the market on the beta . Some people take it way too serious. To add to that comment about juiced players ruining the game then yea I would agree . But thats how fifa 19 is now , everyone has almost meta teams . But during the fifa year is rare so its up to you to grind and get meta squads by December . It ruins it and makes it harder to score but still the better player will most likely win.