FIFA 20 Starhead Thread

Comments

• LuisGarcia
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    What teams have placeholders Some brotha let me know

Like 3/4 Tottenham players, and 3/4 from AC Milan and I saw Sheffield United

Also frenkie de jong, chiesa (fiorentina) and ramalho from salzburg (player from frankfurt)
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LuisGarcia wrote: »

Also frenkie de jong, chiesa (fiorentina) and ramalho from salzburg (player from frankfurt)

I also saw Liverpool's trio with bald faces, but everyone of them had number 9, so it could be a bug
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    is Getafe still refusing to to get scanned for some reason, i've only seen like 3 new player faces, it would suck for them to be mostly generic 2 years in a row
  • Daviddt86
    63 posts Park Captain
    Its A strange one with la Liga faces. You would think they adder faces that they forget last year. But some are transfered players. Butt only the big teams aren’t update (Sevilla, Valencia, Real, atletico)

Had Newcastle new faces besides Harker?
    Longstaff?
  • Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Its A strange one with la Liga faces. You would think they adder faces that they forget last year. But some are transfered players. Butt only the big teams aren’t update (Sevilla, Valencia, Real, atletico)

Longstaff?

Absolutely none scanned from what I've been told mate, ridiculous imo especially given that the team were scanned as seen through a journo on twitter. Don't think I'm buying this year unfortunately, Newcastle is my team and I refuse to buy if the only new/updated scan is a goalkeeper who's just went on loan to Blyth Spartans.
  • riccardobosio
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 13
    cheggy wrote: »
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Longstaff?

Absolutely none scanned from what I've been told mate, ridiculous imo especially given that the team were scanned as seen through a journo on twitter. Don't think I'm buying this year unfortunately, Newcastle is my team and I refuse to buy if the only new/updated scan is a goalkeeper who's just went on loan to Blyth Spartans.

They will be updated by release time I guess.. absolutely no way we don't have Longstaff's scan.. plus we should get willems and joelinton from bundesliga. Also barreca got the scan in the game, so they scanned them this spring and most likely they will be in the full game.
  • Dekart
    15 posts Ball Boy
    LuisGarcia wrote: »

What about Arthur (Barcelona)?
  • Altair14
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 13
    In beta nothing ChuckWueze, nothing Greenwood, Nothing Joelinton, nothing Neres come on EA!

after 2/3 years ChuckWueze, of the villarreal would also be the case to do it eh

then also Odegaard, now and to the real sociedad to do him the scan it seems to me the minimum, as well as Kubo that soon will pass to Valladolid
  • cheggy
    9 posts Ball Boy
    cheggy wrote: »
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Longstaff?

They will be updated by release time I guess.. absolutely no way we don't have Longstaff's scan.. plus we should get willems and joelinton from bundesliga. Also barreca got the scan in the game, so they scanned them this spring and most likely they will be in the full game.

Here's hoping mate, I just can't see it happening I don't know why they wouldn't include faces that were scanned at Newcastle. With Joelington/Willems I can see it as the Bundesliga scan hasn't been announced yet but I hope I'm wrong.
  • Daviddt86
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited August 13
    Barreca was there in spring. Longstaff was injured. Maybe thats why.

Post edited by Daviddt86 on
  • Allsports92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Place holders are very nice , they are scanned faces , any placeholders for the French league ??
  • KireBy
    Btw, does placeholder mean a scanface or it can be a custom?
  • Allsports92
    Well I had beta last three years except this one and I can say in previous years placeholders was either face scan or custom at this point we will not really be disappointed if it’s a custom , some customs are great Wayyyyy better than those generic ugly faces
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    I think you guys have forget a thing? Messi, the best player of football (i think fifa is about football) or no, have a 2015 face you know how seriously bad this is right? Imagine if nba 2k20 had a 2015 Lebron face, dont make any sense
  • Allsports92
    Well they had a new Messi face but then he shaved and changed now his look at the went to an older face , but yes I agree , they need to re-scan all top players
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    Mate im portuguese and beside benfica my team is Barcelona do you know how sad is to play with those teams on fifa?
  • Allsports92
    I agree 10000099 percent , I’m a die hard Lyon fan and ea has an office in Lyon and don’t scan them That’s sad and absolutely trash
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    How this is possible, who the **** cares about mls or second english division scans, when Barcelona, Benfica,Lyon or Ajax dont get those scans
  • Howler19
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 13
    KireBy wrote: »

Don't know for sure. It's always been scans in the past, but I just think it means an update is coming and not what kind.
  • Allsports92
    That’s what I’ve been saying , they keep scanning mls players and 60 overall players And don’t scan the better teams , they should scan everyone They say they have 17k “ authentic “ players , makes me laugh
  • pamody
    64 posts Park Captain
    How can you explain that that kept Bernardo Silva out on a Manchester city scan? Whaaaaaaat!!
  • Daviddt86
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited August 13
    So the rumors of Benfica scan are false?
    We can be happy with la Liga and premier league updates and Bundesliga.

Butt the partner such as Roma and Ajax should have scanned aswel.

With players have A bald head.

Is it the time that in the beta additional faces Will be added?

Because their weren’t new faces added beside the one in beta and later november update

Are their new scans of the Argentine team? Racing
  • KireBy
    pamody wrote: »
    Mate im portuguese and beside benfica my team is Barcelona do you know how sad is to play with those teams on fifa?

Hold my beer. 0 - Zero faces in RPL (except those who came from european leagues and russian players for World Cup)
  • Allsports92
    Lyon have been “ partners “ with ea sports for many years and they have never scanned players only a couple of customs Ea is the definition of gimmicks
  • Bouboe112
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does frenkie de jong and van de beek have placeholders ?

What about militao and ferland mendy?

What are most notable placeholders faces ??
  • Renatos
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    So we definitely can wait update in beta, right?

Hopefully tomorrow or Friday

Can be costum or scan face
  • Allsports92
    Please someone can at least tell me if lyon have three kits on beta ? I know it’s old kits but do they have 3 kits and someone give me hope they will get some scanned faces
  • saturator
    90 posts Park Captain
    I think this year EA will put a lot of scans in Fifa 20.
    Seria A ans Conforama Ligue 1 will maybe the next full scan leagues.
    Lyon, Marseille, As Rome, Benfica, Ac Milan, Ajax, Barcelone need big scans updates.
    Fekir will have his face because he's in spain nos, Ndombele too with Tottonam.
    When are the next infos on FIFA 20 ?
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    Maybe next official news from EA at the weekend with Bundesliga kicking off. They may announce all stadiums.
  • Allsports92
    Bundesliga news should be here this Thursday or Friday , most stadiums will be in Not all , and all teams will have scans