FIFA 20 Beta

Comments

• OfficerJimlahey
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really hope I can get the beta this time, Ill give all the feedback I can give if I receive it.

Mate, they don't listen to any of the feedback. I provided pages of it during the Fifa 17 BETA and most of the bugs still exist in Fifa 19..

I can second this. Last year there were loads of people on the beta forums posting the same bugs and gameplay imbalances - those bugs were still present on release.

On top of that, they patched the beta from a slow considered build up to absolute mayhem with ridiculous AI pressure. The people that like football complained and warned them to not release it like that, the noobs were loving it. I don’t need to say who EA sided with
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 7
    So beta codes are still only for UK and U.S regions just like I predicted. It'll be sent out tomorrow August 8th.

Beta is playable from 9th August at 10am PST until 21st August at 4pm PST
  • Ishy20
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Beta codes are sent tomorrow and not today why do people have codes then?
  • Ashy
    9581 posts League Winner
    Ishy20 wrote: »
    Beta codes are sent tomorrow and not today why do people have codes then?

Fake codes
  • Ishy20
    12 posts Ball Boy
    @Ashy oh normally the codes get ‘given’ 2 days before release but hopefully I get one tomorrow what time do you think I should check my emails because I’m very active ?
  • Ashy
    9581 posts League Winner
    Ishy20 wrote: »
    @Ashy oh normally the codes get ‘given’ 2 days before release but hopefully I get one tomorrow what time do you think I should check my emails because I’m very active ?

Usually its Wednesday but this year seems to be Thursday

I would say between 12pm and 8pm
  • I SiR MartY I
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 7
    Can I have a code? I got an email but I deleted it, then wiped my trash folder, then deleted my hotmail account and dropped my laptop so I can't get the code.

Andy pls
  • TeamExtreme17
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    leoqw8 wrote: »
    Some people saying it's coming at 5pm uk time

Maybe, last year mine came at 5:30

No. - EA Andy ;)
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    I live in Canada so I'm screwed yet again

I will never understand why they don't make it North America instead of just U.S.

The funny part is FIFA is made in Canada LOOOOOOOL!!!

0 Logic.
  • Can I have a code? I got an email but I deleted it, then wiped my trash folder, then deleted my hotmail account and dropped my laptop so I can't get the code.

Andy pls

I'm sorry that happened to you :p :p ;)
    Good one man!
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can I have a code? I got an email but I deleted it, then wiped my trash folder, then deleted my hotmail account and dropped my laptop so I can't get the code.

Andy pls

Maybe they'll be clever this year and come up with funnier ones lol we'll see
  • Lambo91 wrote: »

Andy pls

Maybe they'll be clever this year and come up with funnier ones lol we'll see

Every year new things to hear! I bet they will lol.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    That sad moment when it becomes 1PM EST 6PM UK and people are showing screenshots of the email that they got the code and you're refreshing your email like crazy LMFAOOOOO
  • Ishy20
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    That sad moment when it becomes 1PM EST 6PM UK and people are showing screenshots of the email that they got the code and you're refreshing your email like crazy LMFAOOOOO
    I’m really worried I haven’t received a beta code and I’m from UK in so desperate to play to give feedback to ea rather than wait another month to give feedback and the game go live
  • Pretty much the longest I hold my breath every year is waiting for a FIFA Beta code email :neutral:
  • china2991
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Honestly, yall hype the beta up way too much the only thing you get from this beta is the feeling of dissapoinment 2 months earlier, cuz it is damn facts that they dont listen to our feedback and i dont wanna see none of that chill guys its a beta, the full release plays exactly the same as the beta with all the bugs in the beta and that is why dissapoinment sets in early cuz you know damn well it aint gonna change from now till release day
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 8
    china2991 wrote: »
    Honestly, yall hype the beta up way too much the only thing you get from this beta is the feeling of dissapoinment 2 months earlier, cuz it is damn facts that they dont listen to our feedback and i dont wanna see none of that chill guys its a beta, the full release plays exactly the same as the beta with all the bugs in the beta and that is why dissapoinment sets in early cuz you know damn well it aint gonna change from now till release day

They'll change the gameplay every month with a new update but the whole point of the beta is to test the servers and they're not testing it at all with limiting it to only U.S and U.K which is my whole point which GoodnightIrene fails to understand and wants to say "it's a business decision to limit it to only U.K and U.S" as if he works for them. Let them handle their business decisions, you worry about being beside us so we can all have a healthy FIFA year.
  • What I so far think about Fifa 20. The game play is good but when a team kicks off the fans are like “ooooo that was close to being a goal “.Volta is very fun but when you play futsal 2 player then when you go on the team sheet 1 Player can ready but the other one can’t. One more players get muddled around still. Overall the game is very good and I enjoy Volta a lot and that is all I have to say just now.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I do think if you are active a lot on the forum you should be guaranteed a beta.

Only if you say that FIFA is the most perfect game in the world, that you never have gameplay issues and that you ALWAYS receive cool players when you buy packs.
  • So far, the gameplay speed when playing online game modes in FUT feels a bit too slow. The passing feels better than it was in Fifa 19, timed finishing is harder which refrains players from abusing it. AI defending finally feels dumbed down, and the tackling works miles better than it did last Fifa. There does seem to be input lag at times in the game, I feel/see it fairly often. The dribbling mechanic introduced doesn't seem to work as well as planned, but it seems like it has potential to be useful.
  • To add to my previous comment, the servers for weekend league at time have frequent input lag.
  • Anyone else having trouble with the Week 1 Gold objective - Debut Star ? i have scored numerous times with debut players online in Rivals but am still not able to gain the reward - very fustrating as it is the last one i need to complete to get a pack