fifa points question.

R1ckyDaMan19
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If I buy fifa points through the origin client will I be able to carry them over to fifa 20?

Comments

• FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many are you planning on buying? lol
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Not really relevant to the question but 4600, got the cash sitting there doing nothing so why not put into something I like.
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Not really relevant to the question but 4600, got the cash sitting there doing nothing so why not put into something I like.

It is, because there’s no reason buying more than you need, therefore your question is not answered, but your problem is solved.

Buy what you need for now, wait with buying the rest. *shrug*
  • hayhor1
    14287 posts Has That Special Something
    I would just wait.
  • R3NIK
    78 posts Park Captain
    You can buy points wherever you’re want it’s no time locked so I not see a problem here
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    To answer your question (not beat around the bush/question you spending money for fifa points)...

Fifa points are the only thing that carries over to the next iteration, everything else is wiped (zero coin balance, no players/kits/balls/stadium)
  • TheTormentor07
    1188 posts Professional
    You get a one time transfer on FP at the start of any new FIFA so by all means wack some on if you want to, it's probably the only time it's worth doing as you may pack something decent plus you can fill up on consumables like contracts & fitness.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    The biggest problem here is that your giving EA way more money than they ever deserve.
  • Gnomenclature
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    Seems like the beginning of the game is the time to buy points (if you're buy any all year). The reasoning is that every card will be valuable and most likely enter your team.
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You get a one time transfer on FP at the start of any new FIFA so by all means wack some on if you want to, it's probably the only time it's worth doing as you may pack something decent plus you can fill up on consumables like contracts & fitness.

^^^ This.
    IF you have fifa points in Fifa 19, when you will login to Fifa 20 (with the same profile), it will ask you whether you want to shift the points.