81+ or 82+! Post your pulls!!

1
Used to think last night 82’s were better got this from 5
23pl50.png
BUTT just done one 81+ and well...
e89uhj.png

Comments

  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mahrez and James Forest (both MOTM)in one pack - my first pack.
    From second pack onward, no good pulls!
  • BeastlyHusla
    3726 posts National Call-Up
    Think ive done about 8'
    OTW Bats and Anderson, 87 Giroud, FFS Calabria, Bday Coutinho, tots maigan and keylor navas
  • Dramacydal
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    82+ is the best for me done20+ Packs
    TOTS
    Kostic,Griezman,Pepe,Benitez,Ndombele,Can,Thauvin,Süle,Izzo,Ilcic and Sirigu
    But i knew Griezman would come since i just did the SBC on Saturday
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 13
    Did two.

    TOTS Ilicic.
  • Al_HFX
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done 20+ of 82+ n Pepe, Fabian, Halstenberg, 2 IF, 2 Otamendi, Vidal. Not great, but I'm cleaning my club this way and complete R9
  • spy
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did 10 82+ and best pull was TOTS Óscar plus one 87, two 86s an 85 and three 84s.

    Did 5 81+ and got TOTS Maignan and Kampl and nothing else above 84 with mostly 81s and 82s.

    Not sure whether to do any more. Still have over 1000 cards but they are so time consuming and my pulls have been pretty bad :(
  • Jobiwan
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    Started doing the 82s. Out of about 7 ive gotten tots fonte ffs cutrone and that 88 rebic. Decent weight on these...
  • Tboon
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    spy wrote: »
    I did 10 82+ and best pull was TOTS Óscar plus one 87, two 86s an 85 and three 84s.

    Did 5 81+ and got TOTS Maignan and Kampl and nothing else above 84 with mostly 81s and 82s.

    Not sure whether to do any more. Still have over 1000 cards but they are so time consuming and my pulls have been pretty bad :(

    What else you can do with these cards? Maybe you're lucky :)

    I cleaned my club and got only 50 players left :#
  • Al_HFX
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 13
    Halstenberg again, Gerrard Moreno from another 3 82+... Put them into another segment of Ronaldo and I got back Lala and Maddison. So easy to complete icons now
  • Smiley_Utd
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I seem to be getting a TOTS every other pack from the 82+, no good ones yet though
  • sulley88
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did 1 81 got TOTS pepe. Stopped there!
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradeable duplicate jardel. Mind i did only do one ha
  • Springveldt
    4768 posts National Call-Up
    Al_HFX wrote: »
    Halstenberg again, Gerrard Moreno from another 3 82+... Put them into another segment of Ronaldo and I got back Lala and Maddison. So easy to complete icons now
    Easy for you to say. Done 9 of the Gullit parts including the 89,88,87 ones and best I’ve had is 1 89 rated TOTS, 1 86 GK, 2x84 and everything else junk.
  • spy
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tboon wrote: »
    spy wrote: »
    I did 10 82+ and best pull was TOTS Óscar plus one 87, two 86s an 85 and three 84s.

    Did 5 81+ and got TOTS Maignan and Kampl and nothing else above 84 with mostly 81s and 82s.

    Not sure whether to do any more. Still have over 1000 cards but they are so time consuming and my pulls have been pretty bad :(

    What else you can do with these cards? Maybe you're lucky :)

    I cleaned my club and got only 50 players left :#

    It’s mainly the time it takes to do them. If it was available for longer then maybe I could clear the club but it took me well over an hour to do 15 so to clear the club would probably take all day!!
  • spy
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I also have a lot more commons than rares which you need more of for the SBCs. I have about 90 rare gold 80 or lower cards (not really worth putting 81+ cards in) and around 400 common golds
  • Safehands84
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    Done 1 82, got Vivano and 1 81 got otw Richarlson and Manduzkic.

    Will do more later on console as have full trade pile of 78 and lower rare golds
  • Dalebert
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Done one 81 - 85 Kolasinac
    Done one 82 - 93 Bale

    Fair to say I'm pretty pleased with these.
  • ToonMark
    324 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are these worth dumping all our cards into before game finshes
  • Idek
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Did 20 of the 81+'s last night

    Best pack

    FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-150.jpg

    What I got from all 20
    84, 82
    83, 82
    82, 81
    82, 81
    83, 82
    82 scream Shaqiri, 81
    87 IF Sigurdsson, 83
    93 TOTS Santi, 81
    98 TOTS Reus, 89 TOTS Delort

    85, 81
    86 UCL Blind, 83
    82, 82
    91 TOTS Fonte, 84
    81 EL Loftus cheek, 82
    83, 81
    87 Hamdallah, 87 EL Giroud
    84 UCL Neres, 82
    84, 83
    81, 81
    84 EL Guedes, 82
  • R3NIK
    85 posts Park Captain
    81+ way to go 6 try’s 3 tots Suarez Jovic Laporte and hL Sane
  • spy
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    R3NIK wrote: »
    81+ way to go 6 try’s 3 tots Suarez Jovic Laporte and hL Sane

    Problem with this is that it uses up all the gold rares. What can I do with 400 gold commons? Are the 81-86 upgrades worthwhile or better just to sell or quick sell the commons
  • Safehands84
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    Done a few more just got ozil and tots lala , I already have lala untradable, dont know if to do icon sbc or Griezmann
  • Spellmastero123
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    spy wrote: »
    R3NIK wrote: »
    81+ way to go 6 try’s 3 tots Suarez Jovic Laporte and hL Sane

    Problem with this is that it uses up all the gold rares. What can I do with 400 gold commons? Are the 81-86 upgrades worthwhile or better just to sell or quick sell the commons

    Sell gold commons for 400-500 or use for 82.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 13
    spy wrote: »
    R3NIK wrote: »
    81+ way to go 6 try’s 3 tots Suarez Jovic Laporte and hL Sane

    Problem with this is that it uses up all the gold rares. What can I do with 400 gold commons? Are the 81-86 upgrades worthwhile or better just to sell or quick sell the commons

    Turn your commons into rares using the standard gold upgrade. Then turn those into even more 81+.

    I've done about 30 now and pulled:
    Stones
    Nainggolan
    Ben Yedder
    Alisson
    Illicic
    Khazri X2
    Maddison
    Can
    Joao Moutinho
    Bday Pavard
    Jose Fonte
    Bday Meunier
    UCL Live Mathieu
    87 Sigurdsson
    OTW Jorginho
    84 Neres
  • Springveldt
    4768 posts National Call-Up
    Did about 7 81’s and didn’t get anything above 82.
    Tried the 82’s instead. First 5...
    Scream Pepe
    TOTS Quag
    MOTM Mahrez
    TOTS Banega
    TOTS Iglesias

    Done 9 in total now, also got 85 Asensio.
  • kaaasen
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did 12.

    TOTS Sirigu
    TOTS Chiesa
    TOTS Atal
    And some CL-**** Fahrmann and Neres.

    Ugh.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 13
    had 8 tots ones, use for sbcs
  • oldboiler
    2112 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 13
    Two 81s
    Carniball Iniaki Williams and HL Lozano, can’t be bothered to do anymore tbh
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    Did 10 81s, Just to see what the hype is about...tots Kampl as my best, the rest not worth mentioning....should have known.
  • PiotrLolo
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    From 6:
    Blind (86)
    Van De Beek (84)
    TOTS Kostić 2x

    From 3x 82+ no board lol.

Sign In or Register to comment.