The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

FUTTIES Kondogbia in weekly objectives

Comments

• D0lvl
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did the Felix obj first then put together a decent LaLiga squad with yedder, hazard, Felix, sbc ramos, and Courtois futswap.

So I can sub in some Eridivisie players and English players?

Starting 11 only has to be first owner LaLiga right?
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Nutty card. Love it after 2 games
  • Safehands84
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    Played one guy who must have been doing the objective based on his team. I already done it but needed 1 Dutch league goal, RVP scored early so subbed on Rooney, let the guy score then I played proper to get then English assists. He quit at 4-1 dont get it, he couldn't be expecting to win with 3 gk in his team
  • NeverTooLate
    91 posts Park Captain
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Did the Felix obj first then put together a decent LaLiga squad with yedder, hazard, Felix, sbc ramos, and Courtois futswap.

All Yes and I Just done them all in that way,
  • Hi guys , What is first owner player ?
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Packed players, loan players or SBC players..

Go to the player bio (R3) and check if the card in your club says 'first owner' on the right top corner.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Throwing both Lozano and Promes into SBC was a really bad idea.

I feel your pain @Mmandras but it was an awesome idea at the time.

still a terrible idea, both are quality wingers

Fair enough they were handy for 1 particular objective but what's the point of hoarding cards on the basis they're quality if they're almost never used?
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »

All Yes and I Just done them all in that way,

Nice gonna do it now
  • bberger wrote: »
    Packed players, loan players or SBC players..

Go to the player bio (R3) and check if the card in your club says 'first owner' on the right top corner.

thanks
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    This objective was horrible for me. I haven’t played rivals in over 3 months and only do sbcs and some squad battles here and there. Had an standard 82 rated team, could fill all positions properly and had hazard futties as best player. I only did this as I want griezman and I’m tight on funds so could use kondogbia. First game was against a 195 rated team. Scored an own goal didn’t return favour, fair enough but then he went onto watch every replay, long celebrations and even all out defending from 70th min onwards.. got a 93rd min goal. Second game was a against a good squad and again didn’t return favour after I scored an own goal. Time wasting, long celebrations and watching every replay again. Got a penalty second half and lost 5-1 I think. Got disconnected third game the only time someone let me score. Last game was worse, this guy was horrendous. Scored an own goal and absolutely destroyed him ended up missing an absolute sitter in 90th min so game finished 2-2.
    Honestly cannot believe how toxic this community is. what difference does it make you letting someone score when they score an own goal? Or even if you don’t let them score why watch every replay, constantly time waste and have longest celebrations you can possibly have? It’s really not difficult to beat 82 rated teams with a team of all 90+ so why be ****.
    I’m not saying everyone should score an own goal for the other player. Entirely up to them what I’m saying is why then time waste, watch every replay and do longest possible celebration when playing against an absolutely shocking team you should be beating by 3 plus.
  • Inutiles FC
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arash555 wrote: »
    Hi guys , What is first owner player ?
    Means that you can use players that you packed not bought it in the market

• Arash555 wrote: »
    Hi guys , What is first owner player ?
    Means that you can use players that you packed not bought it in the market

Thanks
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I saw we were both doing the objective so I let him score a goal right after kickoff by running to the corner with my GK and he dabs me and watched all celebration.....like why!? I subbed in PIM Gullit, PIM Pele and TOTS CR7 and beat him 4-1 at end of first half. Then he quits. Funny thing is I also got my goals with Kondogbia and Felix.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    So you have to start with first owner or Play entire game with first owner (no subs that are not packed?)?
  • Spellmastero123
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    leon1309 wrote: »
    So you have to start with first owner or Play entire game with first owner (no subs that are not packed?)?

Yea is working.
    +u can 3 from bench after start game with full 11 La Liga.
  • Guvnor
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wasn’t gona do this but just built a squad and realised I had all the players so may as well!! Just to check do I have to score with a la Luca player or can I just bring on cruyff and bang one in with him?
  • LukejM
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Hi I've tried to get Kondogbia but I cant I have used a full laliga team and scored once with the first 11 and it doesnt seem to work. Any suggestions would help me
  • LukejM
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Also what does it mean when is says first players because I cant remember my first laliga players.
  • mindm4ster
    5010 posts Big Money Move
    LukejM wrote: »
    Hi I've tried to get Kondogbia but I cant I have used a full laliga team and scored once with the first 11 and it doesnt seem to work. Any suggestions would help me

are they all first owner cards?

check again
  • mhh1981
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    mindm4ster wrote: »

check again

Double check all first owner. Not bought off market. Have to be pack pulled. I did it easily earlier despite having three unhelpful opponents!
  • LukejM
    3 posts Ball Boy
    mindm4ster wrote: »

check again

Thank you I did realise after the comment and managed to do it thanks for your help
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did it last night in 3 games in div 1. Played with a mainly non rare team plus Felix. First game the opponent gave me a goal at the end, 2nd game the opponent rage quit before half time and lost 4-2 3rd game. Didnt realise you could sub on, tut tut.

First game with Kondogbia played against a la liga team so gave him the goal as soon as the match started. He celebrated and watched the replay. Ha had to laugh, do people a favour and they still try to wind you up.
    Won the game though. Tip for Kondogbia, I know it's obvious but dont ever use his right foot.
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    This objective was horrible for me. I haven’t played rivals in over 3 months and only do sbcs and some squad battles here and there. Had an standard 82 rated team, could fill all positions properly and had hazard futties as best player. I only did this as I want griezman and I’m tight on funds so could use kondogbia. First game was against a 195 rated team. Scored an own goal didn’t return favour, fair enough but then he went onto watch every replay, long celebrations and even all out defending from 70th min onwards.. got a 93rd min goal. Second game was a against a good squad and again didn’t return favour after I scored an own goal. Time wasting, long celebrations and watching every replay again. Got a penalty second half and lost 5-1 I think. Got disconnected third game the only time someone let me score. Last game was worse, this guy was horrendous. Scored an own goal and absolutely destroyed him ended up missing an absolute sitter in 90th min so game finished 2-2.
    Honestly cannot believe how toxic this community is. what difference does it make you letting someone score when they score an own goal? Or even if you don’t let them score why watch every replay, constantly time waste and have longest celebrations you can possibly have? It’s really not difficult to beat 82 rated teams with a team of all 90+ so why be ****.
    I’m not saying everyone should score an own goal for the other player. Entirely up to them what I’m saying is why then time waste, watch every replay and do longest possible celebration when playing against an absolutely shocking team you should be beating by 3 plus.

iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    I saw we were both doing the objective so I let him score a goal right after kickoff by running to the corner with my GK and he dabs me and watched all celebration.....like why!? I subbed in PIM Gullit, PIM Pele and TOTS CR7 and beat him 4-1 at end of first half. Then he quits. Funny thing is I also got my goals with Kondogbia and Felix.

Similar experience. Saw someone doing Eresidivise objective with 78 rated gold card.
    I was doing a la liga objective and clearly mentioned 'wkly objective' as team name.

I allowed the guy to score two goals by passing back to GK and GK standing next to goal so his striker can score.
    These are no consecutive goals and after that, he started playing all team defensively. Gutted, but ended up drawing as 3-3. Funny that my team was 78 rated laliga and his was 86+ with front tow gold players. His last goal was a penalty against me as one of my defender lunged!

Moral of the story is that no one cares actually and our community is so toxic and selfish! IF someone allows you to score, you can allow them to score as well and then you can start the actual match when both are at the equal score. Objectives done and then play competitive football!
  • SStubbs88
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is this even possible anymore? Just played 4 matches with my 85 rated squad. 3 squads had minimum 6 prime icons 1 had 11 tots. Add to the fact everything bounces their way and it seems impossible.

And futties felix is scared of the ball.
  • JohnDoe
    11328 posts Has That Special Something
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Is this even possible anymore? Just played 4 matches with my 85 rated squad. 3 squads had minimum 6 prime icons 1 had 11 tots. Add to the fact everything bounces their way and it seems impossible.

And futties felix is scared of the ball.

You just have to score a single goal. That's it. You can lose 20-1, as long as you get that lone goal.
  • Springveldt
    4818 posts National Call-Up
    Did it last night using Hazard, Felix and a bunch of non rares.
    First game was tight against someone with an icons/tots team. He went 1-0 after 60 minutes then grabs a 2nd on the break after 85 mins. Does the “calm down” celebration. I’m on all out attack just trying to score and he hits me on the break in the 92nd minute, runs to the half way line and does the full team dance celebration. Some people. :joy:

Next 3 games all opponents notice what I’m doing and let me score straight away. Even when I bring on Lozano for the futswap they let me score. I return the favour to keep the game even then we play out the games. I guess there are still some decent people out there.