Lala, Cancelo or Kimmich?

foleywba
38 posts Last Pick at the Park
Who’s the best out of those three? Had enough of da costa being useless going forward

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Out of those three, I'd go with Cancelo.
  • Haven’t tried cancelo but Kimmich is better then lala imo. I play 41212(2) and he’s amazing there great shot and passing is top. With shadow he’s very solid
  • Toonleew
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lala
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    I’ve used all three and I prefer Kimmich then cancelo, then Lala
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    I've had cancelo, lala and da costa since the beginning of TOTS. If your wanted the best going forward and dependable at the back....

Cancelo is definitely the best from those 3. His height edges lala out, plus the 4* skills too
  • foleywba
    Out of those three, I'd go with Cancelo.

Got any other suggestions?

Can’t fit in trent or dumfries and cant think of many others

• foleywba
    Haven’t tried cancelo but Kimmich is better then lala imo. I play 41212(2) and he’s amazing there great shot and passing is top. With shadow he’s very solid

Yeah I remember kimmich’s TOTS being a load of fun last year so im getting tempted

• foleywba
    I've had cancelo, lala and da costa since the beginning of TOTS. If your wanted the best going forward and dependable at the back....

Cancelo is definitely the best from those 3. His height edges lala out, plus the 4* skills too

Dammit im so torn between cancelo and kimmich! Decided lala’s defo out of the running at this point

• Ishibum
    12258 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd go Cancelo. Tried all three
  • Empyrium7
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Kimmich in my team. He is great in the attack. But I would love to start Cancelo with 10 chemistry but I can't. Cancelo is a little bit better in general
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    foleywba wrote: »

Dammit im so torn between cancelo and kimmich! Decided lala’s defo out of the running at this point

Kimmich's workrates will leave you much more open. Unlike flashback D.alves, he doesn't have the blistering speed to get back into position to make up the space. Cancelo will however
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Who’s the best out of those three? Had enough of da costa being useless going forward

What?! For me he is the best attacking RB in the game - and I've had them all.

That being said: Lala would be my 2nd choice. Cancelo somehow feels 'heavy'..
  • foleywba
    bberger wrote: »

I like my nimble fullbacks, and da costa felt like i was trying to run an oak tree up the pitch every time haha, he’d just bounce into everyone. That deffo could’ve just been my lack of dribbling skills though
  • foleywba

Kimmich's workrates will leave you much more open. Unlike flashback D.alves, he doesn't have the blistering speed to get back into position to make up the space. Cancelo will however

Gone for cancelo, only one or two more upgrades and thats nearly the team done now for the year!
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Cancelo
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    bberger wrote: »

I like my nimble fullbacks, and da costa felt like i was trying to run an oak tree up the pitch every time haha, he’d just bounce into everyone. That deffo could’ve just been my lack of dribbling skills though

Yeah, that's exactly how he feels :joy: Mine however does bounce off everyone and then launches a sweet, perfect and really sweaty cross for a Wout backpost header tap in.. never gets old :-)