Looked at Reddit, found new low for everything I knew in FIFA..

Comments

• Kouli06
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ohh 🤨
    There are no words 😶
  • TheTormentor07
    1110 posts Professional
    Jesus that's some epic **** time wasting, I can almost get on board with keeping possession late game when you need the win, even if you are passing round your defenders, we all know the "surprise mechanic" of 90th minute goals, but this is disgusting.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
  • D0lvl
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOL. wow.

thanks for showing us how to defeat scripting/DDA when you have a lead.
  • FifaProDK
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is called the creative goalie kick.

It was used last week in the danish super liga. Next round it was made illegal to do.
  • IAIK7
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Had this happen to me before. Best thing to do is keep a player right in front of the GK.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some people waste oxygen daily
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The crowd enjoyed it.
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FFS 😂😂😂😂 what an idiot.
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    He keeps leaving the man unmarked by standing in front of the goalie, get your man and put Ibra on win one of those headers old one 2 goal
  • Koning Spijker
    1153 posts Professional
    Well, it looks like he has automatic player switch. That is why he can't keep his player in front of the keeper.

My solution should be to change quick tactics and get VVD up top.
  • Darkwing1708
    963 posts Professional
    Happened to me twice in the beginning of fut19. Also happened in fut18. Cant believe its still in the game.
  • madwullie
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    That's making me so angry I can't watch the rest of it.
  • CeeQue
    10799 posts Has That Special Something
    scust.png
  • King_Cantona77
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pathetic individual.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    It's been in the game since fifa 18
  • Empyrium7
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    Passes from headers are so accurate. passing assistant is a joke in FIFA
  • swfcfan89
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    The state of still going full tryhard mode in August.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t believe someone has tried this. Thankfully I’ve not come up against this.
  • lippyone
    1146 posts Professional
    I tried it, conceded straight away.
    If the opponent has the magic ball and is destined to equalise the why AI not kick it too opponent?
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I think the auto player switching is what makes it work, depressingly. without that you can just keep your player infront of the keeper.

Still absolute scum, and the worst part is by it being widely shared (not having a go at the OP), it just means the desperado sheep types will try it in droves now.
  • selb
    6349 posts Big Money Move
    That could possibly be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen someone do on a video game!
  • silverdale10
    1327 posts Professional
    It's bad, really bad, I'd like to think he was about to hit a rank he's never reached before and, knowing that the game can literally take control from you at that stage of the match, resorted to doing that for the first time in an online game having previously only done it on SB's. I really hope that's the case.

• Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    It's bad, really bad, I'd like to think he was about to hit a rank he's never reached before and, knowing that the game can literally take control from you at that stage of the match, resorted to doing that for the first time in an online game having previously only done it on SB's. I really hope that's the case.

Rather not, he did that expertly, therefore did it a lot before.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pathetic, I’d rather lose playing than win like that. The thing is, you must know you’re a **** if you resort to those tactics
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 12
    What exactly makes this worse than chaining Croquetta's, doing flick up or Tornado crosses use constant pressure all game long etc? You are cheating the system both ways. To me this is just another mechanic abuse. All you can do is be happy for your opponent since his life obviously depended on winning that particular game.... 🙄🙄🙄

Meanwhile, I'm desperately trying to score another goal while having a 1-0 or 2-1 lead around the 85th minute.... Just because I don't really care much about winning or losing. Mainly because pretty much every mechanic sucks in FIFA 19, making a win completely irrelevant.
  • SPN1987
    selb wrote: »
    That could possibly be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen someone do on a video game!

Why? You'd rather concede an El Tornado cross? To me there is no difference between people doing those kind of things. Both ways you are a mechanics abuser. I don't understand these people in general, nor do I want to.
  • selb
    6349 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 12
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Why? You'd rather concede an El Tornado cross? To me there is no difference between people doing those kind of things. Both ways you are a mechanics abuser. I don't understand these people in general, nor do I want to.

Its akin to passing the ball around your defense, makes you a pathetic **** imo, at least people using tornado crosses are trying to attack and score, they're all scummy things to do but this takes the complete **** imo
  • SPN1987
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Its akin to passing the ball around your defense, makes you a pathetic **** imo, at least people using tornado crosses are trying to attack and score, they're all scummy things to do but this takes the complete **** imo

Still I don't see a difference. There is a huge difference between getting the ball up front to the sides and actually trying to break people down. Don't get it twisted. Just don't.