Have you pre-ordered FIFA 20?

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    I don’t move fast, because im not used to moving for people.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    Is Weekend League harder on Xbox or PlayStation?

Is it easier to trade on PlayStation or Xbox?

Lol

KGBEA shill
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    Also, is there a good Xbox style controller for PS4? The cheaper ones have horrendous reviews.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Also, is there a good Xbox style controller for PS4? The cheaper ones have horrendous reviews.

Get a Brooks converter, can use an Xbox controller on PS4 with no delay (from my experience).
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    No, I will not pre-order FIFA 20.
    Not touching FIFA 20 unless I hear massive positive reviews from the community first. This game is shambles and gets worse every year right now. EA are a bunch of clueless baboons
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner

Get a Brooks converter, can use an Xbox controller on PS4 with no delay (from my experience).

Can you switch the same controller between the consoles easily?
  • MarkFromNorwich

Yup. It's literally just a little dongle you put in the Xbox/PS4 via usb and plug the controller into it like you would normally. You can remap the buttons as well.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner

Yup. It's literally just a little dongle you put in the Xbox/PS4 via usb and plug the controller into it like you would normally. You can remap the buttons as well.

Sounds great. I feel as though the market on PS4 will be a lot more items, but more demand so maybe stick with Xbox. Can only be bothered to buy online for one of them.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    Need to get back in the trading groove too.
  • Azof
    16615 posts World Class
    Yes- I have pre-ordered the "Ultimate Edition."
    Need to get back in the trading groove too.

buy low sell high, ez, ur welcome
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    The art of the deal
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21002 posts Club Captain
    The art of the deal

A man of culture I see
  • MarkFromNorwich
    @ccooaattssyy

A quick note on the Brooks Converter, any headsets plugged in while you're using the Xbox controller on PS4 won't work.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    @ccooaattssyy

A quick note on the Brooks Converter, any headsets plugged in while you're using the Xbox controller on PS4 won't work.

Thanks, I have a pair of A50s, which are good but they link to the consoles directly.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    Sooooo... do I get the game on PS4 or Xbox? The market should be cross console imo.
  • Campino
    27148 posts Player of the Year
    Sooooo... do I get the game on PS4 or Xbox? The market should be cross console imo.

What possible reason have you to switch?
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner
    edited August 11
    Campino wrote: »

Bigger market, less repetition in the match making due to more players? It seems pretty common to match people again on xbox. I own both consoles so not having to buy one.
  • solnasolna08
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes- I have pre-ordered the "Ultimate Edition."
    i only play fifa so ofc i have ;)

bought every fifa since 98.
  • Campino

Bigger market, less repetition in the match making due to more players? It seems pretty common to match people again on xbox. I own both consoles so not having to buy one.

In my entire year of weekend league I think 3 times I’ve played the same player in the same weekend. If you own both just go with what you think

Market doesn’t bother me at all anymore as I’ve not traded since SBC’s became a thing
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner

In my entire year of weekend league I think 3 times I’ve played the same player in the same weekend. If you own both just go with what you think

Market doesn’t bother me at all anymore as I’ve not traded since SBC’s became a thing

You made all of your coins from those?
  • MarkFromNorwich
    I'm so excited for FIFA 20. Can't wait.
  • Campino

Yep, all of it
  • ccooaattssyy
    7841 posts League Winner

Yep, all of it

From memory you have a good team. Largely leagues I guess?
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    No plans to buy Fifa.
  • Campino

Yep, all of it

From memory you have a good team. Largely leagues I guess?

Nope, FUTChamps, SBC’s and some crazy upgrade packs

• Joestoe
    4939 posts Big Money Move
    Nope. Might do later but I’m gonna buy a new tv and Xbox first.
  • Retro_G
    29182 posts Player of the Year
    No thank you, they couldn't be arsed to change their flawed Fut Champions format.
  • Shaanxz
    20483 posts Club Captain
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Nope. Might do later but I’m gonna buy a new tv and Xbox first.

Next gen is announced for next year, so you could wait till then
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m out it’s gonna be awful
  • RebelRob
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’m out it’s gonna be awful

Yeah same.

The only thing likely to sway me over at some point this year is clubs, but they’ve made it so easy for me to not want to play anymore I could quite happily call it a day after playing Fifa for 24 years and UT for 9 years.