• WFCBagnall
    70388 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Think I’m done with 19 now after playing 20.

How drunk were you when playing the tragedy that is 20?

You haven’t even played it. How can you comment?

I talked to enough good players and got shown enough god awful clips to know that we are in for a treat.

It's enough to get a general look at the game, same with the 19 beta that I played for 5 games or so and surprisingly it turned out about as bad as it first looked.

And this my friend is why something called ‘Meta’ exists. You base your opinion of a player/game of someone else’s personal opinion.

Yes and no. I can form my own opinion based on the games I watched. But yes most people I talk to are ones that I trust with their opinions on the game other than a "can't talk about the beta, but..." kind of guy.

One guy I talked to legit played 2 games on the beta, was so disappointed that he then got top 100 on 19 instead :joy:

:joy:
  • Tsarov
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    You cannot improve the game that drastically within one year. That is why I do not have a huge expectations.

What is more I really think that current engine is the worst we ever had.

Maybe next gen consoles will change something, but FIFA 20 will be a FIFA 19 with few improvements.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    There was a mid VDS for 325k BIN and was up for 5 minutes.. check my coin total and have 28k fml :joy:
  • Orison
    48626 posts FIFA Cover Star
    One last time just because it's August
    62e45798f05321592559cc2107c4462f.png

Now onto holidays (and stopping on the way there for a quick Fifa 20 session so that I can shittalk the game first hand from then on :trollface: )
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    @Orison You're an expert on WL, was winning a game at halftime and it disconnected and said Match Result was under Review... what happened and will I be granted the win?
  • Orison
    @Orison You're an expert on WL, was winning a game at halftime and it disconnected and said Match Result was under Review... what happened and will I be granted the win?

No idea, never happened to me.
  • WFCBagnall
    70388 posts Moderator
    I think I've had enough for this year now :D
  • Orison
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think I've had enough for this year now :D

With special cards going out of packs there isn't much to play for.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    You cannot improve the game that drastically within one year. That is why I do not have a huge expectations.

What is more I really think that current engine is the worst we ever had.

Maybe next gen consoles will change something, but FIFA 20 will be a FIFA 19 with few improvements.
    The beta is nothing like FIFA 19, literally not even close besides graphics wise.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    They managed to substantially worsen the game from 18 to 19, so they can definitely substantially improve it.
  • RealM
    5636 posts Big Money Move
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Think I’m done with 19 now after playing 20.

How drunk were you when playing the tragedy that is 20?

You haven’t even played it. How can you comment?

I talked to enough good players and got shown enough god awful clips to know that we are in for a treat.

It's enough to get a general look at the game, same with the 19 beta that I played for 5 games or so and surprisingly it turned out about as bad as it first looked.

And this my friend is why something called ‘Meta’ exists. You base your opinion of a player/game of someone else’s personal opinion.

Yes and no. I can form my own opinion based on the games I watched. But yes most people I talk to are ones that I trust with their opinions on the game other than a "can't talk about the beta, but..." kind of guy.

One guy I talked to legit played 2 games on the beta, was so disappointed that he then got top 100 on 19 instead :joy:

Why because he couldn't do the same skill move 5 times and El tornado flick it back post to score. :trollface:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    So so easy this week now all good players on beta or giving up. I'm 17 0 and matching people who have half nif teams
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero

Now onto holidays (and stopping on the way there for a quick Fifa 20 session so that I can shittalk the game first hand from then on :trollface: )

Still no 27 wins for the verified. RIP. For the resident weekend league and meta expert you are really letting the side down.
  • Orison

Still no 27 wins for the verified. RIP. For the resident weekend league and meta expert you are really letting the side down.

Getting verified was dead after the last qualifier bruv.

New Fifa, new chance.
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just played a guy. Game was still in first half 2-2, he made a bad tackle and Salah got red card and he just quit. Seriously why? Cant people just have fun in august.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Just played a guy. Game was still in first half 2-2, he made a bad tackle and Salah got red card and he just quit. Seriously why? Cant people just have fun in august.

Maybe he wasn't having fun?
  • WFCBagnall
    70388 posts Moderator
    0-2 (because of lag and quit both) to 14-2

No desire to play anymore, I'd rather play beta
  • jpsblue
    3944 posts National Call-Up
    think this weekend was my last, finished on 19, dont think i cba playing anymore
  • Muzza11
    8441 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    0-2 (because of lag and quit both) to 14-2

No desire to play anymore, I'd rather play beta

• EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    edited August 12
    Its like playing with turtles, brothers.

Wl gameplay this weekend, i mean
  • Primal
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    Need to test the beta out this week, I've heard nothing but optimism :D
  • AlexSolm
    8204 posts League Winner
    Another top 100, I think that's 7 in a row. Was really boring though.
  • GL
    6639 posts Big Money Move
    Primal wrote: »
    Need to test the beta out this week, I've heard nothing but optimism :D

I’ve heard the opposite. Still haven’t loaded it yet :joy:
  • GL
    6639 posts Big Money Move

Imagine pointing out it’s August, how batch 3 runs out after Wednesday, how Elite 2 is the most pointless rank ever and there’s no point playing to it, and still going 25-5 in the second weekend of August :trollface:
  • alex1987
    5534 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »

Imagine pointing out it’s August, how batch 3 runs out after Wednesday, how Elite 2 is the most pointless rank ever and there’s no point playing to it, and still going 25-5 in the second weekend of August :trollface:

I think I've seen Orison mention it's August about 149 times.
    Surely that joke is old by now.
  • Orison

alex1987 wrote: »

I think I've seen Orison mention it's August about 149 times.
    Surely that joke is old by now.

Logic isn't a thing anymore when you play fifa in August
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Orison would 26 have got you your first t100?
  • Thefranchise92
    3723 posts National Call-Up
    @Orison would 26 have got you your first t100?

@Orison im sure wouldn't want t100 without doing it the right way😉. Its a bit like when d1 was brought down to 1900 sp from 2400. I mean your d1 but its not legit...