TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• RealM
    5673 posts Big Money Move
    I had 4k Friday afternoon and just mass buying SBC players on bid and selling for BIN's, I'm at 280k. Have made around 50k from packs doing League SBC's also given the prices of some players. :)
  • AdamTheBlade
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Just relooking at the TA method. Why do they need to add contracts and chemistry style to sell them at the price they do so pointless imo

You're making 30-50k on cheap players, which is ok given that the game is basically dead. Using TA, I made almost 2m on certain days (500k+ on "normal" days) when I stocked up on popular players.

IF trading was dead this year - maybe someone can explain why - but NIF trading (specifically TA) worked wonders for me. I'll probably get to 1m profit within a few days in FIFA 20. I'll make a TA thread if I'm still here then. I noticed little things some users did which generated more sales, which I'll share. I just need to look through my posts to save myself from typing the same shizz.

Dumb question, but what are referring to as "TA"?

Tech avion

What does the TA method consist of doing then? Is it similar to the regular NIF method?

Basically buying a player and either adding a chemistry if it hasn't already and add contracts or 99 contracts
  • MoodyYeti
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any advice on trading? used to do tech avion many months ago, and gave up on FIFA, have 170k rn and wanted tto get back into it
  • Sjaban
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Damn. People still trade? I stopped trading back In february
  • tallandlong
    73 posts Park Captain
    This method is still paying out. Its helped fund my full icon team and currently sitting with 3M in coins
  • AdamTheBlade
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This method is still paying out. Its helped fund my full icon team and currently sitting with 3M in coins

Tech Avion or Lazy Buyers
  • Xmrburnzo
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've been away from trading since about February, what's good right now?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugh I'm going to be 300k short ish of my goal. Anyone still on this?

• ccooaattssyy
    7849 posts League Winner
    Fellas, the circle of life begins again soon. Much better method than IF, imo.
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely the best method for starting out
  • ccooaattssyy
    7849 posts League Winner
    indeed- did you move on to other methods last game, or did you stick it out with this?
  • ITSSPENO
    Tried quite a few methods. Once I hit about 3 mil I wanted to spend less time trading so would primarily just invest massively in a few players and wait. Towards the end of the game I made a fortune flipping tots/sbc fodder for 5/10k each.

Finished on 24mil profit which I'm happy with when I consider the amount of time I either had off from or didn't utilise fully.

Always come back to this when theres no other opportunities and I have time, the method never fails
  • ccooaattssyy
    7849 posts League Winner
    Beautiful work.
  • Hollandman
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yup lazy buyers is the best, also every time the club full with 83-85s is nice. Almost 30mil profit, and the last 3 months I'm not trading
  • Sjaban
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Yup lazy buyers is the best, also every time the club full with 83-85s is nice. Almost 30mil profit, and the last 3 months I'm not trading

Agree. Started FUT in fifa 18 and ever since then Ive been doing lazy trading. This year my profit is 21m and i stopped trading in february /march
  • ITSSPENO
    Decided I'm not bothering with 20 this year. I'm sarting a new job at the end of the month and dont want the temptation to get distracted plus the fact I think the experience as whole this year hasn't been worth it.

Would one of the regulars like to take over the thread next year? Not be long till new forums are up