The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Got some cute rage messages yesterday playing WL.

I skipped this WL. Completed all objectives and trying to finish TOTT SBC’s, but sniping UCL card is so difficult 😕

Its possible. I did it last night at like 3 am. Way easier than to snipe early in the day.
  • Navraat
    3417 posts National Call-Up
    This is the last year I do Vieira, he's not working for me.

Ballack >
  • Muzza11
    8488 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    2CRURgb.png

"Hello my name is Antoine and I'm calling from the SBC Thread, is that August?

It is? I've been informed you have been involved in an accident at work regarding doing too many leagues, is that correct?"

“I’ve had an accident” Joe Pasquales Voice
  • FrankFrank
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any good ways to snipe ucl cards?
  • solnasolna08
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    oooo nothing at 6 pm..
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t know what do to with my last million coins :/ league sbc take too much time
  • solnasolna08
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    last chance we get something good is tomorrow 6 pm..
    after that the game is 100% dead.
    Why not just give us prime icon moments sbc?
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Like every other promotion, Futties limps to the finish.
  • Grown93
    3450 posts National Call-Up
    Hope they release the 81+ tmrw. if not, i take a OTW Upgrades

Jk. :D
  • holdenwait
    56610 posts National Treasure
    Gosh, love living in US just for this :trollface: imagine waiting til 6-8pm everyday for new release ****, 12pm central ftw.
  • Idek
    10352 posts Has That Special Something
    I would assume they bring out the final sbc of the promo tomorrow
  • solnasolna08
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »

yeah a kit sbc maybe :D
  • WFCBagnall
    70571 posts Moderator

Throwback TOTT again :joy:
  • GL
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Wonder if I can complete PIM Maradona with 800K 🤔😂
  • Tsarov
    3661 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »

Easily.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »

Ballack >

Pim vieria is quality
  • GL
    Tsarov wrote: »

Easily.

He needs 3 icons!!
  • Grown93
    3450 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 11
    Navraat wrote: »

Ballack >

His PIM and Prime is always average for me on draft. PIM Zanetti and TOTY Kanté >>
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Gosh, love living in US just for this :trollface: imagine waiting til 6-8pm everyday for new release ****, 12pm central ftw.

Also you dont have to deal with the terrible english food, weather or people. Talk about a win-win-win-win situation !
  • futureyears
    1159 posts Professional
    Has anyone tried both 99 CR7s and care to share an opinion on whether there is any noticeable difference at all?
  • Orison
    48744 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Has anyone tried both 99 CR7s and care to share an opinion on whether there is any noticeable difference at all?

Can't notice any difference ingame, but the TOTY design looks better. I still went for the TOTS just for the one in a million case that you could actually notice that better dribbling.
  • futureyears
    1159 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

Can't notice any difference ingame, but the TOTY design looks better. I still went for the TOTS just for the one in a million case that you could actually notice that better dribbling.

Ok thanks, I’m torn between the nicer card design on the TOTY and the ability to buy a fresh TOTS.... major first world problems :D
  • GL

Ok thanks, I’m torn between the nicer card design on the TOTY and the ability to buy a fresh TOTS.... major first world problems :D

It’s august, be a card collector. TOTY
  • futureyears
    1159 posts Professional

That’s a very good point, plus I don’t actually have any TOTY cards in my club so it’ll be nice to have one!
  • GL

That’s a very good point, plus I don’t actually have any TOTY cards in my club so it’ll be nice to have one!

I’ve just swapped my TOTS for the TOTY ;)
  • freakjas
    5987 posts Big Money Move
    Why tf did i just get a fut welcome pop up message? Lmao

1 prime icon on loan, some other loans and 5 ucl cards. Wtf :D
  • Eddie Jones
    1975 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ll take that right now.
  • freakjas
    5987 posts Big Money Move
    It literally kicked me out of fut, i had to solve this stupid puzzle and got this message

GDgZUWx.jpg
  • Diggy
    13639 posts Has That Special Something
    I did Sandro for no reason at all packed Yedder & he actually sold :open_mouth:
  • VICTAAAA
    10781 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Throwback TOTT again :joy:

f**k that, took 10 minutes to snipe the first 3, took 5 hours and bans to snipe the 4th, :pensive: