The Football thread: first TOTW hypeeee

Comments

• MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Gotta say that united midfield is just appalling.

So is the attack.
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    This has 0-0 written all over it, decent Utd defence poor midfield and attack, Chelsea decent defence, not a great midfield and poor attack
  • Alex_cr
    5096 posts Big Money Move
    Crikey. When did you last see a Man Utd v Chelsea line up look - on paper at least, this weak?
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    Not sure on Tammy up top, he’s never been amazing In the prem for me but we will see,
  • BrentfordFC
    12071 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope united get a win here.
  • Surfy
    1108 posts Professional
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Not sure on Tammy up top, he’s never been amazing In the prem for me but we will see,

Agreed. Don't think he's at that level yet.
  • Tof33z
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    Ashy wrote: »
    This has 0-0 written all over it, decent Utd defence poor midfield and attack, Chelsea decent defence, not a great midfield and poor attack

Chelsea have a decent defence? Did I.miss load of signings?
  • finsfan85
    12419 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »

Chelsea have a decent defence? Did I.miss load of signings?

#FreeZouma
  • holdenwait
    56447 posts National Treasure
    No Kante, no pulisic.. but why.
  • JR
    8062 posts League Winner
    Can’t see us not winning personally
  • Apollo
    14979 posts World Class

So is the attack.

Can't wait until the end of the season when Martial and Rashford prove just how wrong you've been about them the past weeks. So far off the mark. :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21016 posts Club Captain
    Big Tammy
  • jenksiee123
    21478 posts Club Captain
    Rasper, unlucky
  • Surfy
    1108 posts Professional
    Surfy wrote: »

Agreed. Don't think he's at that level yet.

decent strike that. Could be eating my own words real quick :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21016 posts Club Captain
    Good open start tbf
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    Nearly ate my words then :lol:
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    First manager to be sacked is Ole for me.
  • holdenwait
    56447 posts National Treasure
    United not looking good, just chasing the ball. Shocking they haven't signed anyone up front.
  • Summer69
    1341 posts Professional

Bit harsh to judge him on one season with a poor Swansea team? He misses easy chances but then sometimes puts the tougher ones away. Reckon in the end he’ll be good enough for a mid table prem team
  • Thefranchise92
    3726 posts National Call-Up
    Martial always trying to do the henry. Also the way poga jogs annoys me
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    Summer69 wrote: »

Bit harsh to judge him on one season with a poor Swansea team? He misses easy chances but then sometimes puts the tougher ones away. Reckon in the end he’ll be good enough for a mid table prem team

I understand what you are saying but I can only judge him off what I’ve seen of him. I might be able to change my opinion on him this year.
  • Surfy
    1108 posts Professional
    When did Shaw become such a unit? Don't think there are many full backs with that build type, can only think of Kolsanic off the type of my head
  • Gyan_33
    29717 posts National Team Captain
    When did Shaw become such a unit? Don't think there are many full backs with that build type, can only think of Kolsanic off the type of my head

Kolsanic EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • BrentfordFC
    Summer69 wrote: »

Not really harsh tbh. He was smashing them in at a mid table club in the championship. Played bad for 1 season and then went back out to a championship club and smashed them in there. If he doesn’t get double figures in the premiership this season, it will be a bad season.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Apollo wrote: »

So is the attack.

Can't wait until the end of the season when Martial and Rashford prove just how wrong you've been about them the past weeks. So far off the mark. :D

:D

I'm sorry you feel that way.
  • Surfy
    1108 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Kolsanic EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Kolašinac*
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    I can see Abraham getting 15-20 goals if he starts most games
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move

Quite often when players have long term leg injuries they bulk up massively.

They still train but can only really work on upper body strength.

But.. quite often players overdo it and end up losing mobility. Let's hope Shaw hasn't done that.
  • BrentfordFC
    Chelsea have lack of width on the left.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Pen :D