The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Ooft, might be weekend over for me. Three losses in a row. Only one was decent, he equalised in the 92nd minute. Hit the bar/post 8 times over the last two games. Brilliant.
  • Hicksy2011
    13133 posts Has That Special Something
    Not playing until I get my twitch prime pack
    It’s sort of a protest and also sort of that I want the player to help me finish Griezmann who I want to use this weekend too
    Don’t see myself getting the 2000 points back again this year if I don’t end up playing at all this weekend
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    Haven’t played this weekend - think I’m done for this year until 20. Shame as I’m the richest I’ve been all year and it’s only happened in the last couple weeks - feels pointless though 😂
  • Keano
    13434 posts Has That Special Something
    This gameplay is tragic, wondering if to just end it here & not bother again untill 20.
  • Sanchezzzz
    3886 posts National Call-Up
    Playing to 17 in August is worse than finishing all your games fact.
  • Keano
    edited August 10
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Playing to 17 in August is worse than finishing all your games fact.

Luckily I play till 14 then ;) I'm just playing after watching the football, not arsed if i win/lose atm.

Edit: Just goin to play when i feel like playing fifa now. Will prob want to play a few after the game tomorrow & in a couple of hours, but even if i play to 14 this weekend, it's my last for fifa 19.
  • Libguy
    4868 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Cruyff kicks his own foot - Auba tries to score with his groin - Cruyff slots it home.

Ahhhh, the beautiful game

WhimsicalSplendidHarpseal-size_restricted.gif
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm only playing to try out all the high end players I've acquired recently. I now have 93+ rated prem, bunders, calcio and la liga teams from starting from scratch with nothing 3 months ago
  • Scutch
    11209 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 10
    Why do people still think She Was Only XI is a fun and original name to have for a team?
  • Keano
    Scutch wrote: »
    Why do people still think She Was Only XI is a fun and original name to have for a team?

They Are Only XI, that's why. @Scutch :trollface:
  • chaser2k15
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Libguy wrote: »
    PIM Cruyff kicks his own foot - Auba tries to score with his groin - Cruyff slots it home.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Scutch
    11209 posts Has That Special Something

Offside.
  • Finesse_4days
    7265 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »

Offside.

Number 6 plays him on
  • Finesse_4days
    7265 posts Big Money Move
    18-7 just need two wins from 5 now. Last 2 games were very satisfying wins, first game I was 2-1 down in the 90th minute and the tool decided to try and pass round the back, he made a bad touch I won the ball back played it through to PIM Socrates waited for the keeper to move and scored . Then Socrates scored 2 in ET for a hattrick off the bench to get the RQ. Last game I played I saw the squad and thought FFS , this will be a bad loss, I then won 5-1 with Eusebio scoring 4 goals as they was a lot poorer than there god squad.
  • Moiizer
    6792 posts Big Money Move
    17-3. Might play a few more later after the football
  • Nervous_Nick
    5314 posts Big Money Move
    Worst gameplay of the year for me...one sided delay in almost every game...and most of the times i was at disadvantage. I won’t hit G1 for the first time in ages.
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner
    Think I’m done with 19 now after playing 20.
  • Sanchezzzz
    3886 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Both are awful.
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Both are awful.

I disagree with that comment, that’s all I’m saying.
  • Orison
    48727 posts FIFA Cover Star

How drunk were you when playing the tragedy that is 20?
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Can’t talk about the beta but I disagree with you aswell.
  • Pikachu
    8684 posts League Winner

You haven’t even played it. How can you comment?
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Completed Pogba, Sandro, SMS and Griezmann.

My left trigger broke, so cant croqueta, low driven or switch players easily on defense. Frigging terrible. 7-1.
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner

My left trigger broke, so cant croqueta, low driven or switch players easily on defense. Frigging terrible. 7-1.

Exposed without overpowered skill moves :trollface:
  • Orison
    Pikachu wrote: »

I talked to enough good players and got shown enough god awful clips to know that we are in for a treat.

It's enough to get a general look at the game, same with the 19 beta that I played for 5 games or so and surprisingly it turned out about as bad as it first looked.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move

Exposed without overpowered skill moves :trollface:

Not hurting me so much on offense tbh, but on defense its terrible. Although auto-blocks and AI defense seem to be pretty good. Surprising, right? :wink:
  • Pikachu
    8684 posts League Winner

I talked to enough good players and got shown enough god awful clips to know that we are in for a treat.

It's enough to get a general look at the game, same with the 19 beta that I played for 5 games or so and surprisingly it turned out about as bad as it first looked.

Got you. So no proof at all. I’m not saying it is or will be good, just find it funny how you’ll listen to other peoples’ opinions before playing it yourself and making your own mind up.

Also, game will probably be completely different from the Beta, always an early build, you should know that.
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner
    edited August 11

And this my friend is why something called ‘Meta’ exists. You base your opinion of a player/game of someone else’s personal opinion.
  • GL
    6682 posts Big Money Move

You mean bumper?
  • Orison
    edited August 11

And this my friend is why something called ‘Meta’ exists. You base your opinion of a player/game of someone else’s personal opinion.

Yes and no. I can form my own opinion based on the games I watched. But yes most people I talk to are ones that I trust with their opinions on the game other than a "can't talk about the beta, but..." kind of guy.

One guy I talked to legit played 2 games on the beta, was so disappointed that he then got top 100 on 19 instead :joy: