GIVE US A UCL SBC TO FIX YOUR MESS EA!

Kouli06
1628 posts Play-Off Hero
edited August 10
Seriously do you lot even think about the market before you release SBCs?

(And no coins are not an issue, Xbox market has no UCL)

Comments

• Ash2442
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JasonF01 wrote: »
    Set type to special, max bid to 9000 and max bin to 10000.

I found lots this way. Took me less than 5 minutes to snipe 3 of them. To refresh the market creep up to 9100 or 9200 (any higher and you'll start seeing low rated Halloween cards) and change the chem style between any and basic, or cycle through defender, midfielder and forward in positions.

You'll have to be quick but it is possible to find them.

Spent ages searching earlier and this worked for me

• Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Man, just vote with your wallet!!! Don't buy FIFA 20

Best solution yet.

So far I’ve heard nothing good about 20
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero

I found lots this way. Took me less than 5 minutes to snipe 3 of them. To refresh the market creep up to 9100 or 9200 (any higher and you'll start seeing low rated Halloween cards) and change the chem style between any and basic, or cycle through defender, midfielder and forward in positions.

I know how to navigate the market thank you
  • Pieman25
    16372 posts World Class

Solid advice, tried it after reading this and it was done in 5 minutes.
  • TheTormentor07
    1189 posts Professional
    Glad I got away without this sniping non sense had 4 left in my club, can't imagine having to search for them on the PC market :/
  • Gnomenclature
    3197 posts National Call-Up

Might work on ps4, but Xbox has nothing...
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero

And the point is we shouldn’t have to!

They should’ve thought about the market implication before they released it.
  • Gnomenclature
    Kouli06 wrote: »

I've spent a solid hour today trying to buy one **** card - worse part is I need four.

"Sorry, this listing has expired"

So **** sick of constantly being trolled by EA... I'd blame bots, but no way a bot would buy cards at max bin...

• Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero

I've spent a solid hour today trying to buy one **** card - worse part is I need four.

"Sorry, this listing has expired"

So **** sick of constantly being trolled by EA... I'd blame bots, but no way a bot would buy cards at max bin...

I honestly think people still buy them hoping the price range will increase too
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s so much easier on the mobile app, took me 5 mins to get 2
  • Gnomenclature
    It’s so much easier on the mobile app, took me 5 mins to get 2

Hmm, maybe I'll give that a try.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Put league as Dutch league
    Max 10k
    Min 5k

Just keep moving 5k min upward.

I got 2 cards in 5 mins.
  • Mmandras
    2109 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeeeez... don't yell. EA are just humans after all. They have feelings you know.
  • Mogga
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wasn't gonna do this one as I only had 2 ucl cards. However set search parameters and got 2 in about 30 seconds. Marcal the lb and vormer the cm
  • PirateW
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There will be another one requiring UCL players, you can almost guarantee it.
    This one requires 2x Eredivisie, 2x Ligue 1, 2x Bundesliga, 2x Calcio A.
    The next one will require 2x Premier league, 2x La Liga, 2x Liga Nos and maybe 1x Russian with 1x Ukraine/Czech. All with 1x UCL player.
    Will annoy those who've purged their clubs of UCL players for this one.

Personally I've kept 6x UCL players back just in case, as I imagine there might be a Futties big one (players pick) to finish with which might involve a combination of different special cards given how many have been handed out in packs recently.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well thank you EA still no UCL sbc.
  • Mrhey31
    1290 posts Professional

They dont care.. not caring meens there is nobody watching us on this forum, nobody is watching if there are cheaters in the games, and nobody is at the office, except in India where the helpdesk is located, but they just follow the script, where they send you back to this forum.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 11
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

They dont care.. not caring meens there is nobody watching us on this forum, nobody is watching if there are cheaters in the games, and nobody is at the office, except in India where the helpdesk is located, but they just follow the script, where they send you back to this forum.

Very true

It’s how they always send people to the forum that gets me 😂😂😂
  • amrbido_9
    342 posts Sunday League Hero

done thanks to you mate :smiley: