What controller you guys use?

Vaporduff777
572 posts An Exciting Prospect
Does everyone use those expensive pro controllers? If so is there really much difference for fifa? 80$ compared to 300$ makes me think it has to be quite different? Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    I use a dualshock v2 (GTR Sport controller), no pro controllers here.

    And I would dare to say I’m pretty good. 8-F586599-371-E-4-BA2-A3-E0-22-C17-B9-AC743.png
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I use a dualshock v2 (GTR Sport controller), no pro controllers here.

    And I would dare to say I’m pretty good. 8-F586599-371-E-4-BA2-A3-E0-22-C17-B9-AC743.png

    Gran Turismo pad?

    I got that and the game for £35 a couple of years back and it’s still working, got a newer pad but it moves left on it’s own (that ain’t right) so I don’t use that shiz
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I use a dualshock v2 (GTR Sport controller), no pro controllers here.

    And I would dare to say I’m pretty good. 8-F586599-371-E-4-BA2-A3-E0-22-C17-B9-AC743.png

    Gran Turismo pad?

    I got that and the game for £35 a couple of years back and it’s still working, got a newer pad but it moves left on it’s own (that ain’t right) so I don’t use that shiz

    Best pad I had for the ps4, no doubt. My old pads quickly lost tension in the R2 trigger the left* thumb stick rubber tore and all that.

    Gotta luv it
    Post edited by FCBlunt on
  • ironawin1
    1315 posts Professional
    I use Astro C40 but i play more Fortnite, COD and Apex. Fifa casually
  • ironawin1
    1315 posts Professional
    For fifa, controllers dont matter that much. But for shooters..world of a difference
  • Biabia
    642 posts Semi-Pro
    I use the regular one that’s $50. I already smashed 6 of them in Fifa 19. I smashes two in both Fifa 17 and Fifa 18.
  • Biabia wrote: »
    I use the regular one that’s $50. I already smashed 6 of them in Fifa 19. I smashes two in both Fifa 17 and Fifa 18.

    You have issues you might want to get checked out
  • KRANG00
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    I’ve got a scuff, great for Apex and call of duty those sort of game, but no benefit for Fifa.

    If you are asking for Fifa I’d say completely not worth it and not needed
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Xbox One for Fifa, Keyboard & Mouse for shooters
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Regular
  • AjaxLegends
    5333 posts Big Money Move
    Regular

  • Kaptentegel
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use a broken one thanks to EA.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    I use a broken one thanks to EA.
    v
    mr_flibble wrote: »
    Biabia wrote: »
    I use the regular one that’s $50. I already smashed 6 of them in Fifa 19. I smashes two in both Fifa 17 and Fifa 18.

    You have issues you might want to get checked out

  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use a $15 controller (converted from my local currency to USD)
Sign In or Register to comment.