Go 2.0 up early?

Murphdogz
1525 posts Play-Off Hero
Just quit.because you are clearly the better player so your team die down and turn to absolute rubbish.
Game even stops you from shooting at a open goal.
Not button delay just robbery

Comments

• Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Its only in our heads..

They say :D
  • sturges12345
    3743 posts National Call-Up
    Yep spot on. Game slows down your players if you are winning 2-0
  • DesiKRew
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was winning 4-0 ...first half...2nd half my team stopped playing , hit post countless times...players not going for the ball ..and ended up losing 4-9 ...I give up on this crap
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Maybe theirs wasnt playing as you went up by 2?

Funny how this stuff only works against you guys, never for you.....🤣
  • Mogga
    961 posts Professional
    I went 2 0 up in about 12 mins last night.

Ended up winning 6 0

It's in your heads
  • scoring 2 goals from kick off doesnt mean you are better than the opponent. the fact that you get humiliated despite being the one that got lucky should make you realize that you are garbage instead of making you cry. but then again, keep being miserable and crying for losing a match in a game that died
  • silverdale10
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Maybe theirs wasnt playing as you went up by 2?

Funny how this stuff only works against you guys, never for you.....🤣

I've definitely had games where I've not been able to control my players until I've gone 2-0 down, it can work the other way.

Whenever I come up against a low rated 80-83 rated team, I'll now start the game with my TOTS 90-95s on PTB because I know the opponent is likely to be given a massive boost for the first 15 mins or so, especially if I haven't lost in a while.
  • CarpeDiem
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    If all this is true why not allow your opponent to go 2-0 up? Should be an easy win from there right?
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    If in the first few minutes you can tell you are the better player, score an own goal.

Thank me later