Do icon sbcs now.

Murphdogz
1525 posts Play-Off Hero
Started best with 500k and 3 93 rated players yesterday.finished the pack with 700k I think it was.packed so many rare cards including tots griezmann And about 14 other special cards.
And quite a few record breakers that quick sold for 68k.

So I started Pele yesterday with 700k
Packed around 3 more record breakers
Tots auba and tots gnabry tots ibra few 90 rated ffs players.

Finished him with roughly a mil.
Upgraded my team a bit then started icon petit with 320k and no high rated cards.
Packed tots cazorla John stones another record breaker.and a few others
Finished him for with 100k left.

With the high rated cards so low and the pack weight so high
And the icon sbc you can do the top icons for next to nothing.if you have untradeables it will be even cheaper

Comments

• Eddie Jones
    2463 posts Fans' Favourite
    What if I don’t pack Auba or Griezmann though?
  • BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack weight is so rubbish for me at the moment
  • Eddie Jones
    2463 posts Fans' Favourite
    I started Cruyff with players in the club and packed an 89 tots in the world class. I doubt I’ll grind this one because of all the IFs and I only have around 300k but if I continue I’ll report back with the progress. Have a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ load of untradables too.
  • The Zodiac
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    only did maldini for 400k, Gerrard 390k
  • Staxdoobie
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Pack weight is so rubbish for me at the moment

It comes and goes, hang on in there.
  • Murphdogz
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I started Cruyff with players in the club and packed an 89 tots in the world class. I doubt I’ll grind this one because of all the IFs and I only have around 300k but if I continue I’ll report back with the progress. Have a **** load of untradables too.

I totw sbc for totw but the higher rated sbc I just bought 88 rated totw for 22k
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    I did maldini, schemicel and roberto Carlos and even after all pack pulls still cost me way over a million (not including icons) You’ve just done really well packing griezman, aubamayang, ibra and I’m assuming more than 7 record breakers. I only packed 1 record breaker in all 3 of them. Although you pack loads of special cards most of them are discard value. It’s good for packs were you use untradeables obviously but not if your buying off market.
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You have been super lucky with the record breakers
  • D0lvl
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Just did Maldini. Cost me around 400k. Only packed tots volland and fonte.
    I get much better pack luck from futties sbc.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've done 7 icon sbcs and never packed anything worth more than 100k.
  • spy
    1064 posts Professional
    Is it worth doing Maldini at this stage? I currently have POTY Van Dijk, Futties Davidson Sanchez and TOTS Laporte as my best centre backs -would Maldini be better?
  • SomeNextGuy
    4675 posts National Call-Up
    spy wrote: »
    Is it worth doing Maldini at this stage? I currently have POTY Van Dijk, Futties Davidson Sanchez and TOTS Laporte as my best centre backs -would Maldini be better?

Nah.
  • Had 3 95s and an icon and a couple of 83s and done maldini for 450-500 after packs
  • Danielb
    919 posts Professional
    spy wrote: »

I have been doing him today spent 40k and my untradeables i have the 85 and 86 to go and the icon but im waiting for Futswaps before i chuck Gattuso in there.
  • alvchong
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    i did Ronaldino - world class and 89 rated. Pull 4 TOTS ....
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done Carlos last night and made profit mostly due to packing 88 vieri and tots Laporte in the 86 rated squad
  • Lackosweat
    7145 posts Big Money Move
    TOTW upgrade sbc and World class sbc paid off !
    39-A0342-B-A92-F-454-E-A27-D-BF1165-FB2576.png

• freakjas
    8965 posts League Winner
    Even if you don’t pack big players you have good chances to do sbcs for cheap.

Started gullit cause I got 97 maradona in the icon pack, done laudeup as fodder and one more icon upgrade to get the three icons.
    Started at like 800k and ended on 400 ish.
    Got a few decent card in rival rewards that saved me 300k or so.
  • PiotrLolo
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    I started Gullit. Opened 2 Ultimate packs. Got 1 TOTS. So far it's not looking "cheap".