Console to PC - why are PC players so much better?

1
Navraat
3381 posts National Call-Up
I'm 1990+ Skill Rating on Xbox and 1490+ on PC and struggling way more

On xbox I feel like half the people I play just wait for a counter and just run around with Kante/Vieira in the middle.

Whereas on PC people I play in Div3 are moving manually everything and play smarter. Are they hacking or cheating?


They have like 100k items on the market so how the f are they that good

Comments

  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Skills :wink:
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s because anyone who plays the pc version are over dedicated sadomasochists.
    Their pool of players are a lot smaller, so the experience wont vary as much as it does on console.
  • Navraat
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Skills :wink:

    Legacy defending skills am i rite
  • Recoba
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    They play on keyboard and use hacks.
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    They play on keyboard and use hacks.

    @Orison better plug in your keyboard to your console for dem advantage.
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    They play on keyboard and use hacks.

    @Orison better plug in your keyboard to your console for dem advantage.

    Pffft, imagine not typing out game commands in dos like a real pro
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »
    I'm 1990+ Skill Rating on Xbox and 1490+ on PC and struggling way more

    On xbox I feel like half the people I play just wait for a counter and just run around with Kante/Vieira in the middle.

    Whereas on PC people I play in Div3 are moving manually everything and play smarter. Are they hacking or cheating?


    They have like 100k items on the market so how the f are they that good

    Cheaters on PC
  • Zambo9
    5118 posts Big Money Move
    PC player base is much older than console, there are way less brainless kids who play the game there. There are also no hacks for performance as much as I know, just hack for generating coins/getting insant wins
  • Greezyweezy101
    1108 posts Professional
    PC gamers are known loners.
    It's rumoured that some leave the house as few as 3 times year and spend up to 24 hours a day gaming.


  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    PC player base is much older than console, there are way less brainless kids who play the game there. There are also no hacks for performance as much as I know, just hack for generating coins/getting insant wins

    Afaik there is a bunch of 99 stats everything cheats..
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Navraat wrote: »
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Skills :wink:

    Legacy defending skills am i rite

    Neah, mate. Always turn it off.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »
    I'm 1990+ Skill Rating on Xbox and 1490+ on PC and struggling way more

    On xbox I feel like half the people I play just wait for a counter and just run around with Kante/Vieira in the middle.

    Whereas on PC people I play in Div3 are moving manually everything and play smarter. Are they hacking or cheating?


    They have like 100k items on the market so how the f are they that good

    Somebody said there is back to play lower divisions with high skill rating. But im not sure it's true
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    And I tried playing on PS4...
    I must say it is such a rubbish experience... It just didn't feel right. Played on large screen with super puper HD and all, but I just didn't like how game looks from console.
    Also, PS4 controller giving me seizures, so uncomfortable.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    bberger wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    PC player base is much older than console, there are way less brainless kids who play the game there. There are also no hacks for performance as much as I know, just hack for generating coins/getting insant wins

    Afaik there is a bunch of 99 stats everything cheats..

    Anyhow, it is amazing feeling to beat cheater who is good. Cause most of 99stats and legacy defending are quite bad. Apart from guys who getting high ranks in WL
  • HulkSmashPotato
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    I struggle to find anyone to play against on my mega drive, so the console has it's problems aswell
  • Vaporduff777
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Azof wrote: »
    PC guys just have a higher IQ

    Source?
  • maksi
    6609 posts Big Money Move
    Because if you're playing on PC you're serious about gaming, consoles have much more casuals.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    more kids and noobs on console compared to pc
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I hover between 1400 and 1600SP, and have to say as well. Level of opponents is high
  • joehuk
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »
    PC guys just have a higher IQ

    Source?

    Well I run 1440p at 144hz I'd say that's better than 1080p @ 60hz.

    As for OP I haven't come across any cheaters other than draft hence why I don't touch that.

    Wish I came against manual defender players on pc as I don't.

    Div 2 Is a sweatfest just like WL
  • SomeNextGuy
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    PC gamers are all nerds.

    Console gamers are 64.4% kids.

    Nerds = good at games.

    Kids = not good at games.

    There's your answer.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    PC gamers are all nerds.

    Console gamers are 64.4% kids.

    Nerds = good at games.

    Kids = not good at games.

    There's your answer.
  • Vaporduff777
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    joehuk wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    PC guys just have a higher IQ

    Source?

    Well I run 1440p at 144hz I'd say that's better than 1080p @ 60hz.

    As for OP I haven't come across any cheaters other than draft hence why I don't touch that.

    Wish I came against manual defender players on pc as I don't.

    Div 2 Is a sweatfest just like WL

    Hang on does this mean higher IQ?

  • joehuk
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    joehuk wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    PC guys just have a higher IQ

    Source?

    Well I run 1440p at 144hz I'd say that's better than 1080p @ 60hz.

    As for OP I haven't come across any cheaters other than draft hence why I don't touch that.

    Wish I came against manual defender players on pc as I don't.

    Div 2 Is a sweatfest just like WL

    Hang on does this mean higher IQ?

    To an extent yes but very minor :) but his statement is totally wrong, just abit exaggerated.

  • Springveldt
    4607 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve played 3 seasons on PC and 4 on PS4. From my experience if you are an average/above average player then it’s much harder on PC. There are no easy games, even the first 5 games in WL are usually very tight. You just don’t seem to run into brain dead kids that charge their players straight at you like on PS4.

    I think it’s a combination of older players, less casual players, cheaters and a much smaller player pool. Legacy defending still works online and I also heard there is a tool that lets you see your opponents record and team in WL before the game starts so cheaters cherry pick their games. I think there is also a cheat that fools matchmaking in Rivals into thinking you are in a lower division than you are.

    Squad Battles top 50 have all been cheating all year and EA have done nothing about it. Draft is full of cheaters as well. Those 2 distort the market making top end players stupidly expensive.

    It’s a shame really and the overall experience on PC is better than consoles but EA just ignore cheaters since the player base is so small.
  • Darkwing1708
    1012 posts Professional
    PC gamers are all nerds.

    Console gamers are 64.4% kids.

    Nerds = good at games.

    Kids = not good at games.

    There's your answer.

    Kids from this generation are extremely good at games. What yo talking bout.They start at 1yr with their parents ipad.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    PC gamers are all nerds.

    Console gamers are 64.4% kids.

    Nerds = good at games.

    Kids = not good at games.

    There's your answer.

    Kids from this generation are extremely good at games. What yo talking bout.They start at 1yr with their parents ipad.

    But their thinking is still is according to age, with all what included. I'm not going to elaborate on that (you can find it in any psychology/development book).
  • CFCHenri
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    Less kids. In order to have smooth gameplay on PC over 30 fps in most current games you need an adequate PC to manage that. Kids aren't getting that when they can just buy a console. Played FIFA 13, 14 and FIFA World Beta but after the cheating I dealt with in FIFA 16, had to switch to console. I do miss playing on PC tho with the graphics and smoothness at 60fps>
  • Mmandras
    2086 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isn't Fifa 60fps on consoles as well?

    That sounds god awful to hear about cheaters. I played FUT on PC before the console version got next gen engine, I think it was 13 and start of 14.

Sign In or Register to comment.