FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1185 posts Professional
    Talking of BETA is banned, including starheads for some reason, which is rediculous.. How about releasing an official Fifa 20 Starheads list @EA_Andy like you did for Fifa 15? Which would stop people posting/discussing BETA content in here, as most people only want to know who has a new / updated starhead or not which isnt exactly harming anybody..

For this reason i think its just best not to make a page and just look online as people release leaks anyway.

Always amazed how they don't let you discuss and post pictures of new star heads
  • TeamExtreme17
    3098 posts National Call-Up
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Talking of BETA is banned, including starheads for some reason, which is rediculous.. How about releasing an official Fifa 20 Starheads list @EA_Andy like you did for Fifa 15? Which would stop people posting/discussing BETA content in here, as most people only want to know who has a new / updated starhead or not which isnt exactly harming anybody..

For this reason i think its just best not to make a page and just look online as people release leaks anyway.

Always amazed how they don't let you discuss and post pictures of new star heads

Rediculous isn't it!!
  • Psvlover
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

True, in my opionion it’s great press for them, because people will see players with new starheads. Which will get us hyped for the game. Especially unexpected ones like Cancello. It also gives us a change to request missing players.
  • Psvlover
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And to be honest, people are going to leak things. So what’s the point?!
  • Renatos
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope volta is old version and real madrid has been rescaned if not that means Vinicius is costum made too
  • TeamExtreme17
    Remember all starheads arent added at this stage anyway, even some generic players in the Demo have a starhead once the game is released..

But official news would be nice, which would prevent leaks!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Gbamin to Everton, another starhead away from the Bundesliga scan. I hate it when the English Money League, er I mean the english premier league, continue to buy the starheaded/soon-to-be-starheaded players.

If I was a scout, I’d always be pushing Serie A, Argentina and Ligue 1!!!

Money League? You mean best league? Who get paid more because of being the best and more people want to watch and enjoy it?

How dare that better business earn more money than that poor business :/

I know it’s just annoying they buy everyone

The better players play for the better teams mate, that's life..

This is off topic but I have to interject:

Premier league teams aren’t the “best” they just have more money.

Barring the top 3-4 teams in the premier league I’d argue the rest are very mediocre and teams from other leagues in the same position (below the top 3-4) are technically superior. The determining factor why so many players are moving to the premier league is money, not because they are better. The contracts just pay more - simple.

Clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal and Newcastle are perfect examples; all three have stopped pursuing trophies and have become cash points for their owners. The premier league is about money, not quality. Just look at how much money is paid to an average player like rashfurd.

Further to the above, the only reason the premier league has achieved its elevated financial status is because the majority of developed/western countries speak English which makes it appealing to high paying markets.

Champions League Winners: Liverpool
    Europa League Winners: Chelsea
  • ManzGOTIT
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    As the Joker says.... and.... here... we.... GO!!!
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    B
  • Batilo
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bundesliga scans not on beta looool

And the Stadiums?
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019

Wow :D

I can only think they havent been assigned yet as they technically havent been officially announced..
  • Griezmannia
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park

I was told by a friend just now that not only are the bundesliga scans not in the beta, but all of Bayern Munich is generic as well as other players in the league who had faces before... I haven't gotten to load up the beta yet but if that turns out to be true... I may just not even participate.

Not going to say anything else or confirm or deny when I load it up, don't feel like getting EA's wrath lol
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    You absolutely HAVE too as a minimum give Mason Greenwood a custom face by release EA i am not waiting til Fifa 21 anymore!!
  • Alonzo_17
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Lukaku without beard OMG :D:'(
  • Renatos
    Alonzo_17 wrote: »

Crazy 🤦‍♂️
  • PabloEscobar
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moise kean 🔥👌😍
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    Renatos wrote: »

Crazy 🤦‍♂️

Baffling!! He still has his custom from Fifa 15 :D Greenwood generic..
  • ManzGOTIT
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish Sturridge was still in
  • Renatos
    Vinicius bad custom
  • Renatos

Crazy 🤦‍♂️

Baffling!! He still has his custom from Fifa 15 :D Greenwood generic..

Speechless
  • TeamExtreme17
    Vinicius bad custom

Knew he looked like a custom. Quite appalling when Real Madrid are part of LL and there is no excuse as they arent exclusive to PES..

This is what pisses people off about EA.. They dont even scan their licensed partnered teams let alone add any other Starheads!!
  • JakeRoden
    78 posts Park Captain
    Hahahaa wait Lukaku still isn’t updated, this company is a disgrace

Why is this company stuck in the 1990s, can’t discuss starheads in the beta ahaha, what a bunch of amateurs.
  • TeamExtreme17
    P.S. This is why it pisses me off they dont add regular DLC for custom faces Starheads like PES do as 99% of people say "Dont worry they will be scanned for the next Fifa"...

BUT THEY ARENT!!!!!!
  • Renatos
    Everton fans should be happy
  • Renatos
    Let's hope on the final version they surprise us but to be honest I dont think so
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    Suarez updated.. Told you they CAN update players who are exclusive to PES :) just means he must be a NEW custom rather than an Updated scan..

Anyway, i couldnt give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anymore, if the thread is closed it gets closed. EA could stop this by releasing an Official Starheads List!!
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    Just saw the face of Calcio's #14... Disgrace
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    Suarez updated.. Told you they CAN update players who are exclusive to PES :) just means he must be a NEW custom rather than an Updated scan..

I swear i didn't want to enter this discussion
    Why Rakitic didn't updated then, De Jong? Shows their laziness

P.S. Bundesliga isn't in the game. Even Havertz, so we can wait more faces in different leagues
  • PabloEscobar
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Vinicius 😂😂😂 Wish they scan la liga same like premier league every year 😔😔😔😔😔
  • TeamExtreme17
    KireBy wrote: »

I swear i didn't want to enter this discussion
    Why Rakitic didn't updated then, De Jong? Shows their laziness

P.S. Bundesliga isn't in the game. Even Havertz, so we can wait more faces in different leagues

Correct, complete and utter laziness just like i said..

There are a load of missing scans so maybe they have something planned before they add them. Announcement trailer or something?