Best Icon under 500K to benefit this?

Alvaqu
88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 9
80b0135d930815519c05c304c03889bc.jpg

Comments

• ChrisDotGaming
    1137 posts Professional
    I always wonder what people who have teams like this at this stage of the game do for the whole year.
  • chaser2k15
    13344 posts Has That Special Something
    I always wonder what people who have teams like this at this stage of the game do for the whole year.

Some people can't spend hours and hours on the game. Also could be there first year of playing.
  • Paawky
    2548 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cruyff to play CaM @Alvaqu
  • Diggy
    13615 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawky wrote: »

This is sound advice
  • Antparry92
    17521 posts World Class
    A life....

No but in all seriousness, not everyone puts hours in to the game or money.
  • Paawky
    2548 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Alvaqu also after you get Cruyff and sell off your cams you should be able to get TOTS Kimmich too
  • Navraat
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    88 Vieira easily
  • Alvaqu

I've been playing Ultimate team since 2010 and usually expend $40 in Fifa points at first and $20 a month after it, try go pack only and do every SBC relatable to whatever base team I get. However, pack gods have been good to me this year.
  • RebelRob
    4994 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »

This is sound advice

+1
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something

Tbf i come up against worse. At least he has a few icons and special cards. It amazes me when i come up against NIF teams at this stage.

But yeah. Some people do have lives. Ya nerd :trollface: @ChrisDotGaming
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I do not know how expensive they are, but you have to buy meta offensive player. Cruyff or Eusebio would be a great choice.
  • Colt_seevers
    1076 posts Professional

Maybe they do fun things like going out, getting laid. Google these things if you’re stuck
  • ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move

Bit of an odd comment.
  • Navraat
    3114 posts National Call-Up

Have a life
  • Alvaqu

Actually play and coach in real life.
  • BrentfordFC
    11586 posts Has That Special Something

Play it for 1 month and come back in the last 2
  • Surfy
    1017 posts Professional

Think it could also be personal preference as well. Some of the teams I have are non meta and are a bit odd (formation and player choice). Easy to get bored of la croqueta and other exploits.