The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• sofyanm
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    got 87 Moore...
    Threw him into Cruyff, walkout............Scream Kalou 😡
  • Gyan_33
    29561 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    one last game for a few weeks

ae1ffd94e2a3398f0d1d8a665f53aa93.jpg

Reminds me of that team I had last year with Cristiano, Ronaldo and Cristiano Ronaldo.
  • Jackk102
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Second pack 92 Moore, oof, this is going to take a while :sweat_smile:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Because I’m hurting and it’s August, I’m tossing TOTS Ben Yedder into Alex Sandro, don’t @ me.

You monster.
  • jpsblue
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    done alex sandro

do i try out futtiez hazard at LCAM this weekend, or just say screw it and buy tots havertz?
  • Orison
    48536 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Officially sold on playing one Volta game and turn on the ingame sound. I can't miss this @ccooaattssyy
    76129bcb3e797b6de06888a2e4e6491f.png
  • Jackk102
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Next 3 were Baby Moore, Baby Hierro, and 88 Litmanen. I'll do more tomorrow, I don't feel like doing more SBC's rn
  • James Libby
    5568 posts Big Money Move
    Who is better: FB Dani Alves or Sandro?
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 9
    Sandro, he looks incredible although I’m yet to use him.
    Alves is great at winning the ball back, but goes missing defensively at times.
  • Hollandman
    2355 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aaaah men now everything is so cheap is hard to make a team with 800k,so much players I want to try
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Tossed TOTS Laporte and Ben Yedder into Alex Sandro. Tomorrow is a new day. :D
  • RBailss
    12031 posts Has That Special Something
    Managed to make an unreal team & still have 2m coins left over. Hope Fifa 20 has the keeps the same format with leagues, made silly money from them.
  • Hollandman
    Run out of ideas, have 750k with Goretzka and Futties Alaba anyone want to build a team with some Tots players in it? Don't matter wat formation
  • Gyan_33
    29561 posts Player of the Year
    Hollandman be looking like the Futbin comment section
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Run out of ideas, have 750k with Goretzka and Futties Alaba anyone want to build a team with some Tots players in it? Don't matter wat formation
    Guys only have 700k and Futties Alaba(discarded 2weeks ago the rest but wanna play haha) Need 2 strikers, who??
    Want to make a new team with my last 800k,only have Tots Goretzka and Futties Alaba. Should I make Bundes or some hybrid? Anybody got some examples?
    Want to make a new team with my last 800k,only have Tots Goretzka and Futties Alaba. Should I make Bundes or some hybrid? Anybody got some examples?

?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Guys only have 700k and Futties Alaba(discarded 2weeks ago the rest but wanna play haha) Need 2 strikers, who??

?

No one is helping the Dutch anymore. Cant Blame them though
  • Scutch
    11055 posts Has That Special Something
    sofyanm wrote: »
    got 87 Moore...
    Threw him into Cruyff, walkout............Scream Kalou 😡

I got him 4 times last night in my packs. Ugh.
  • GL
    6618 posts Big Money Move
    Just read in GD this thread titled “Ever wonder why you don’t get banned for buying packs?” and the post said:

‘You get banned for buying coins because EA says that it creates an “ uneven playing field” but doesn’t pack buying also create an “uneven playing field?”’

This forum is past the point of saving🤷‍♂️
  • alex1987
    5507 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 9
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Started with 1.2m and a few untradeables. Finished with 500k and this guy:

2bf0f76a83210c8943a8ca8dbfbda52a.jpg

So you wasted 700k and a few untradeables. Thanks for sharing

"Wasted". Imagine spending your coins on players to enjoy in the last few eeks of FIFA. Weirdo.
  • jpsblue
    Futties hazard Lcam and tots goretzka or tots havertz Lcam and tots goretzka?
  • Hollandman
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

?

No one is helping the Dutch anymore. Cant Blame them though

Don't matter, there are some real **** on this forum, I always try to help someone else
  • sofyanm
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Futties hazard Lcam and tots goretzka or tots havertz Lcam and tots goretzka?

Havertz
  • Scutch
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Started with 1.2m and a few untradeables. Finished with 500k and this guy:

2bf0f76a83210c8943a8ca8dbfbda52a.jpg

So you wasted 700k and a few untradeables. Thanks for sharing

"Wasted". Imagine spending your coins on players to enjoy in the last few eeks of FIFA. Weirdo.

It's the only reason I've done it. I had 1.2m and thought I'll try and get my favourite player of all time. Pulling TOTS Mane in the first pack helped of course. Him and the Record Breaker card are basically the reason why I'm left with 500k now - I did pack some decent fodder cards along the way of course (Kimmich, Lala, Verratti etc.).

I also submitted prime Vieira into one of the Icon SBC's... :|

All start on 10 chem in both the below:

41212-new.jpg

or

41212alt.jpg

Got SBC Pogba, prime Ronaldinho, 94 Reus, SBC Ibra, TOTS Kimmich etc. on the bench.
  • sofyanm

Dani Alves is average at this stage of the game, weak and not that fast while Sandro is one of the best LB in the game
  • Scutch
    sofyanm wrote: »

Dani Alves is average at this stage of the game, weak and not that fast while Sandro is one of the best LB in the game

Are you planning on playing one of them out of position, @James Libby ?

Sandro is the best LB in the game for me, and he's also fairly decent at RB. Dani Alves was good, but I lost far more games with him the side. Didn't try him at LB.
  • sofyanm
    ImpracticalColdCrayfish-size_restricted.gif
    Those longshots from Alaba, managed to lose that game 6-5 btw :joy: after being 5-1 up
  • jpsblue
    edited August 9
    Decided to change it up now

Got rid of
    - OTW Ronaldo
    - TOTY Marcelo
    - TOTS Da Costa
    - FUTTIES Alaba to the bench
    - FUTTIES Hazard/FB Depay to the bench

In comes
    TOTY Mbappe
    TOTS Havertz
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTS Lala
    FB Sandro

Team for this weekend now. In-game obviously. Excited to try out Havertz

kdtk24n.jpg
  • Scutch
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Decided to change it up now

Got rid of
    - OTW Ronaldo
    - TOTY Marcelo
    - TOTS Da Costa
    - FUTTIES Alaba to the bench
    - FUTTIES Hazard/FB Depay to the bench

In comes
    TOTY Mbappe
    TOTS Havertz
    TOTS Goretzka
    TOTS Lala
    FB Sandro

Team for this weekend now. In-game obviously. Excited to try out Havertz

kdtk24n.jpg

I've had had Havertz twice now and just could not get him to work effectively. Was so disappointed. I put it down to gameplay - so many people can't be wrong about a card.
  • Orison
    48536 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Havertz casually playing on the wrong side.